• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today when i was at Jurong Point

LadyArwen

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The west can be further sub-divided into three distinct regions:

Region 1: Holland-Ulu Pandan-Ghim Moh, Buona Vista, Clementi, West Coast
Region 2: Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang, Bukit Panjang
Region 3: Tuas, Jurong East+West, Lakeside, Boon Lay

Level of desirability:
Region 1 > Region 2 > Region 3

LadyArwen thinks Region 2 is the worst.
Bukit Buttocks: eg Hillview - traffic jams
Choa Chu Kang: isn't this where they rear pigs?
Bukit Panjang: it feels like Ipoh

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Singaporeans are broke after having to pay for HDB flats and cars.

So no more money left to spend. Most stay at home and cowpeh cow bus on sammyboy.

This is one of the country success story.

Hysteria

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most Singaporeans are broke after having to pay for HDB flats and cars.

So no more money left to spend. Most stay at home and cowpeh cow bus on sammyboy.

This is one of the country success story.

I didn't know that SBF is so popular with Singaporeans.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Last i was there was about 7-8 years ago, way before it was revamped and extended.

as rightly pointed out by Hellboy, JP was like a Chinatown filled with PRC students from NTU back in early 2000s. some five years back after the extension was completed, it became a place like how you've described :eek::eek::eek:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last i was there was about 7-8 years ago, way before it was revamped and extended. During that time wasn't so many foreigners, lots of ah bengs nia.. Liked one curry stall at the food court "House of curry" which isnt around any longer. What a change, indeed! :(

hi there

1. bro, no offence.
2. that place houses many erk!
3. tons and tons of fts.
4. unpolished & so mixed:rolleyes:

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude the first time u been to singapore? The west side especially is full of these aliens thank god i don;t live there but stories on the mrt jams i read on forums and the vids that i see on youtube make me know the west probably is full of these fuckers. The east isn't any better it's full of shit skins or maybe just the katong area.

bro, ts is elite, never go to heartlands before that's why he dont know! lol

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Junction 8 and AMK Hub.

singaporean enclaves as too expensive for foreignrs, and foreigners thinking why pay so much for these areas and only dumb singaporeans want to stay there! can't even board mrt at bishan as by time train come from woodlands, train is packed!

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dude the first time u been to singapore? The west side especially is full of these aliens thank god i don;t live there but stories on the mrt jams i read on forums and the vids that i see on youtube make me know the west probably is full of these fuckers. The east isn't any better it's full of shit skins or maybe just the katong area.

They seem to like Bayshore a lot.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Govt should come up with a plan to intergrate these foreigners with each other like they did with our locals. Should limit the number of foreigners of each country in each area like what they did to us locals by restricting too many mats from buying Geylang seri flats or for too many ah neh from buying too many flats in serangoon.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Garlic, u how long never go JP? or even any place in spore?

Its best not to gauge the singaporeanness of any establishment in spore, cos it might give a foreign answer.

But in JP you can also run into the NTU students, I try to avoid the west due to the chocolate and industrial smell.