• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TOC Presidential Candidate Face to Face Part 2 is out

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He pronounced every word ending with "-ion" as "-ian'. Election becomes electian, commission becomes commissian, question is questian, decision is decisian etc.

Damn sian lah, no pun intended. Worst speaker.

hahahaha .....

orgasm becomes orgasiam ....

penetration becomes penetratian ....

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He pronounced every word ending with "-ion" as "-ian'. Election becomes electian, commission becomes commissian, question is questian, decision is decisian etc.

Damn sian lah, no pun intended. Worst speaker.

Decision sounds more like "dee-shee-she-ian." Long ago I did say he has a speech impairment, that prevents him from pronouncing the "s" sound. It is painful to listen and that somehow will not endear him to the English crowd nor to those English-speaking foreign dignitaries.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TT appears not to understand any question asked about his personal opinion. He does not have one it seems. When he replies, he will say it is a group think, or he will refrain saying yes or no and defer to parliament, the government, hiding behind their coat tails.

What I am concerned with was his statement mentioning the moral authority of the EP. This came after a question as to why this is an elected presidency and not an appointed one. He said the EP has the moral authority. Meaning the PM and the cabinet has no moral authority as well? Why the need to have a president with moral authority when the powers of the president is very limited and relates not so much to Singaporeans?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so u will vote for a president who can't pronounce "tion" properly?
Pronounciation or posture can be cultivate, but not the character at their ages. I chose TKL because he volunteered to help fellow singaporeans who lose their money in minibond few years back at Hong Lim, you dun see the other 3 candidates do that.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Rouge Trader, thanks for these links. Its important to me being oversea. For me, my vote will not go to Phoney Tan and TCB for sure.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One important moment: TT showed his sibei tulan chow bin (smelly face) to Viswa when he was asked to comment on the ISA being used against political opponents for a second time.

I felt he was really rude to the moderator and he just looked away.

jw5

Loyal
The last topic was the best. Every one was given 30 secs to say what he has never said before, anything new that will clinch the votes.

Sadly, all 4 said nothing new. Worst is TKL then TT. Shows how well do they listen.

If any of the 4, including TT, had said the following, sure win:

"I don't like what the pap government has become, but I love Singapore and Singaporeans." :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes for sure Friday morning I back. But damn mad wife want to go Bali for holiday. Friday evening will have family gathering to discuss. Anyway I had just forwarded this link and also link for Part 1 to all my family members. Mama I must call her everyday from today to tell her no Phoney Tan, bro told me she leaning to this direction.

welcome bro. will you be coming home to vote this weekend?

Last edited: