• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To You, For You...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
황금들꽃 사랑 Love of the Gold Flower

R720x0.q80

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Baby

I love you. I will never try to change you. If I try to change you, it becomes my desire, and it's no longer love. I will not try to improve you, for such improvements only satisfy myself, and it isn't you. So be yourself, the same self who piqued my heart and soothes my soul.

Bigger Baby

Gin will be in tears if this love composition is for her.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Dear God

Another day has started. Thank you for allowing me to wake up. I am not perfect, unlike you. Most times, I don't pray, questioned my faith, and lose my temper. Thank you for creating mornings so that i can start afresh each day without carrying the burden of yesterday.

Please watch over her, my family, my friends and whoever is reading this.

Ah Meng
Monday, 30 July 2018

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for allowing me to wake up. I am not perfect, unlike you. Most times, I don't pray, questioned my faith, and lose my temper. Thank you for creating mornings so that i can start afresh each day without carrying the burden of yesterday.
AM, mornings are a clean slate. Unlike you, I'm a free sinner :geek::giggle:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
A rainy day, clouds gathering, sitting here in my room, looking out of the window and having my chickpeas lunch.

A while ago, I overheard two female colleagues gossipping about a another female colleague in the pantry. There seems to be much envy and jealousy about the latter's wealth, the designer label clothes and luxury bag. Envy seems to make them discontented about who they are, what they are and their present life.

I just want to say these to the two gossipers...Even the richest and mightiest is just another human being when you both get rid of you envy. Why envy and become discontented?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tuesday, 31July 2018

Good morning my baby. It isn't easy to love without your physical presence. I want to look into your eyes like a silly man who is in love. I want to hold your body tightly against mine and give you a real huggie. I want to kiss your luscious lips transmitting the energy of love. I want to plant a kiss avatar of love on forehead every morning while you still sleeping. There are so many "wants", yet, there isnt anything I can do. Life is just incomplete without you by my side, though i know it has to be like this for a while. I hope that someone somewhere will invent a machine and zap me next to you at an instant, whenever i want to see your comforting smile teasing me, and my longing to be with you. I can't wait to see you soon . Every hour minute and second that passes by seems so long.

I love you.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
653853aadd06df5b091edff6ff88dcda--chinese-painting-painting-art.jpg

Beautiful piece by Gu Zhinong (顾致农) Gu Zhinong was born in Hangzhou of Zhejiang Province. He entered China Academy of Fine Arts in 1990 and then taught in Fine Art Academy of Hangzhou Normal University in 1994. He was awarded The Gold Medal in “The 11th Zhejiang Province Fine Arts Exhibition”. Gu’s works were selected into “The 9th Zhejiang Fine Arts Exhibition”, 1994; “The 8th National Fine Arts Exhibition”, 1994; “The 10th Zhejiang Province Fine Arts Exhibition”, 1999; “Zhejiang Oil Painter Society Exhibition”, 2004; “The 10th National Fine Arts Exhibition”, 2004; “The Spirit of Time—National Portrait Oil Painting Exhibition”, 2007.

I see a young Chinese girl, filled with dreams and ambitions, who will need to straddle between tradition and culture, discovering her own path, making sense of new world order to find happiness, and following her own interpretation of how success will look like when she reaches her prime. Simply beautiful. :smile:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I love all the holidays we had together.
I love all the meals we had together.
I love all the spas we had together.
I love all the questions we had for each other.
And I love how we kiss and hug each other.
I love you in all my moments with you by my side.
From your man... :x3:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1 August 2018

Life is paradoxical. When I am melancholic, I cherish happiness. When it's rowdy, I desire tranquility. When you're absent, I yearn your presence.

Good morning :geek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Being happy or appearing to be happy are completely two different things. One has to be truthful to himself or herself what he or she honestly desires.

:smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You are a 'morning' person, unlike the nocturnal types in our midst :cool::geek:. And you have the day to deal with life's daily.
I used to be a nouturnal type and made a effort to change my lifestyle. I don't drink as much, I workout a lot to bring my BMI down to a very healthy level, eat more vegetables and completely revamp my wardrobe as I taper down from size 36 to 30.

The only vice I have now is lighting a ciggee once in a while. When my will to quit arrives, I am going to kick this bad habit :smile: