• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To You, For You...

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
When we covet for material objects or envy others, it always looks better than it is, just like the advertisement. After possessing the material objects or attaining your success, you realise there's actally nothing special about it.
A while ago, I overheard two female colleagues gossipping about a another female colleague in the pantry. There seems to be much envy and jealousy about the latter's wealth, the designer label clothes and luxury bag. Envy seems to make them discontented about who they are, what they are and their present life.

I just want to say these to the two gossipers...Even the richest and mightiest is just another human being when you both get rid of you envy. Why envy and become discontented?
That is why unrepentant greedy sinners have to keep on coveting and possessing more and more of whatever they want to possess, in order to feed their greed; and if they fail/refuse to repent until death, there will be periods before their deaths when they are simply unable to possess those things that they covet very much, which would naturally result in them committing the sins of anger (which might lead to murder) or despair (which might lead to suicide), i.e. replacing the sin of greed with either anger or despair. :frown:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning... It's time to call it a day soon... Looking forward to 7 weekends per week :biggrin:
Top of the morning, lau kau. That was some cryptic message. :smile:
Btw, I hit the magic I button 2 days back and stayed gin free. More than a welcome respite:x3:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning... It's time to call it a day soon... Looking forward to 7 weekends per week :biggrin:
Having a good wife/girlfriend is obviously better than having a bad wife/girlfriend.
But in my humble opinion, being single is always better than having even a truly good wife/girlfriend. :smile:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Top of the morning, lau kau. That was some cryptic message. :smile:
Btw, I hit the magic I button 2 days back and stayed gin free. More than a welcome respite:x3:
Having a good wife/girlfriend is obviously better than having a bad wife/girlfriend.
But in my humble opinion, being single is always better than having even a truly good wife/girlfriend. :smile:

Golden handshake to make way for new blood... Hooray!!!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Stillness is our most intense mode of action. In stillness, every human being is great, he is free from the experience of hostility, he is a poet, and most like an angel.

Leonard Bernstein (1908-1990)

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Thousands of miles apart, connected by technology via video call has certainly kept us closer. Always looking forward to these calls with you. Good night, sweet dreams ... :smile:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Comics-Showing-What-Love-Looks-Like-Before-and-After-30-002.jpg

Comics-Showing-What-Love-Looks-Like-Before-and-After-30-001.jpg