• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the course of my work, I have met some MIWs and to be fair, MP has always been upright and a gentleman in all his dealings. There are some however, like the Seah guy who I think is one of the most arrogant farker I have ever met.
Brother,
Nice guy Mike's crime was to sit there as speaker hearing his stupid PAP MPs delivered their judgement to Worker Party and did not take the hint that it was coming to him soon,so he has been warned.your "Upright "is too loose,No MIW is "Upright",the closer to that description is Dr Lily who is not Upright yet.,which is the same as I as a sinner.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we judge people so much
look inside the dirt inside us
when the truth be told
all of us will be sold

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Brother,
Nice guy Mike's crime was to sit there as speaker hearing his stupid PAP MPs delivered their judgement to Worker Party and did not take the hint that it was coming to him soon,so he has been warned.

then how come Zainul was named as the Speaker during the GE11 period?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
theories and speculations
this and that
in the end nothing will happen
the saga will be over
singaporeans return to their boring life

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
after this Palmergate, ada SCDF case akan datang

the endless saga of the lion city
the story will continue unabated
this is great for the people
free entertainment everyday
no worries, no woes, simply consuming...

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
then how come Zainul was named as the Speaker during the GE11 period?
Oh,so not nice Malay Zainul was the speaker then,too much info happened too fast,so nice guy Mike was sitting comfortably and didn't say a word I suppose?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother,
Nice guy Mike's crime was to sit there as speaker hearing his stupid PAP MPs delivered their judgement to Worker Party and did not take the hint that it was coming to him soon,so he has been warned.your "Upright "is too loose,No MIW is "Upright",the closer to that description is Dr Lily who is not Upright yet.,which is the same as I as a sinner.

And what do you expect MP to do? What would you have done then. Let's take things into perspective. He has quit the MIW, which I personally think is the best thing that he has done. He really doesn't belong in that crook's nest. If you have met him you will understand what I mean.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother,

Palmer's cock was "Upright" for Laura ok ?

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, I'll cast the first stone.

At least, I was honestly not aware if they were married. :biggrin:

bro jw5 beat me to it !

so i cast 2nd stone : i started sleeping with one married woman since very young days - my mother is a married woman mah !

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
palmer must have freaked out when laura One Night Girl morphed into One Naggy Granny after a one night stand. :p :biggrin: :eek:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would Mike categorically states whether he accept or refuse the honour accorded to him by Amy?

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mike,

Lee Kuan Yew named Chee Soon Juan a cheat and a liar.
Can you think something better for him to name you?

Kenny1946

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correct. Michael Palmer's real "sin" was to be found out. He won't be the only one in government having a bit on the side, even though you might think so when your read of listen to anything out of SPH (that squeaky clean place where the CEO Alan Chan had to send out a memo a few years back forbidding married staff from humping others).

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
When everything is made to be "legal" and "honourable", there's, at least for the time being, no more such thing as cheat, liar, or whatever.

But the real substance of every act remains forever in the records of eternity, to be judged at the appropriate time.

Honourable cheat and a sincere liar?

Last edited: