• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To answer Straits Times’ question, Lim Bo Seng is Hokkien war hero, not Singaporean war hero

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
62238B6F-EA93-4F42-9163-C89828116085.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim Bo Seng came to Spore from China at age 16 aka 1926 since he born in 1909. So by ccb sinkies definition he is not a Singaporean since ccb sinkies have been insinuating insults of my parents coming to Spore after war and me born in Spore as Malaysians, not Singaporean. Not that much difference between 1950s and 1926 right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Bo Seng came to Spore from China at age 16 aka 1926 since he born in 1909. So by ccb sinkies definition he is not a Singaporean since ccb sinkies have been insinuating insults of my parents coming to Spore after war and me born in Spore as Malaysians, not Singaporean. Not that much difference between 1950s and 1926 right?

But of course ccb sinkie hypocrites see people rich only say Lim Bo Seng is Singaporean hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya he was ANOTHER HOKKIEN rich man that fight invasion and died.

See everyone? Many war heroes that fight invasion and died are hokkiens from china to Philippine to Spore. Well just like not all philanthropists are hokkiens and not all hokkiens are philanthropists but MANY philanthropists are hokkiens and MANY hokkiens are philanthropists. Exactly the same finding for war heroes. MANY war heroes are Hokkiens and MANY hokkiens are war heroes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya he was ANOTHER HOKKIEN rich man that fight invasion and died.

And Lim Bo Seng was truly and really a Hokkien war hero who was tortured by Japs and yet didn’t collaborate to provide the names of others involved in the anti Jap operation.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Many war heroes that fight invasion and died are hokkiens from china to Philippine to Spore. Well just like not all philanthropists are hokkiens and not all hokkiens are philanthropists but MANY philanthropists are hokkiens and MANY hokkiens are philanthropists. Exactly the same finding for war heroes. MANY war heroes are Hokkiens and MANY hokkiens are war heroes.

To be more precise many hokkiens are war heroes that fight invasion AND DIED I.e willing to sacrifice their wealth and even their lives.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People also got children ok. And that’s the difference between high class Singaporean true heroes and low class hypocrite coward ccb sinkies that can’t even lift a finger to help fellow citizens that met crimes by foreigners giving ccb excuses like their responsibility is to their family only. Such ccb sinkies deserved to have their descendants bullied by foreigners.

DC904334-E086-4E27-8051-1D89CAD12EC9.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And obviously my doing charity here to educate people is also best embodiment or manifestation of hokkien charitable spirit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Hokkiens’ achievements are always camouflaged under “chinese”. No one knows and other chinese are riding on the coat tails of hokkiens achievements all the time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But of course ccb sinkie hypocrites see people rich only say Lim Bo Seng is Singaporean hahaha
That’s the ugly truth of low class ccb sinkies indeed. Ordinary Singaporeans from MALAYA or CHINA with contribution to Spore society not counted as Singaporeans. Must be rich then ccb sinkies will call you Singaporean. Hey ccb sinkie traitor dogs and bitches, it’s you that are not fit to be called Sporean, ccb sinkies go to hell and burn together with the mudland and filthy Indian dogs snakes crocodiles that you ccb sinkies love to suck ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be more precise many hokkiens are war heroes that fight invasion AND DIED I.e willing to sacrifice their wealth and even their lives.

And these hokkiens fought invasion and died not because they have political ambitions but to save the country against invasion. What a difference vs other chinese like Cantonese and Hakkas etc that fought to become powerful aka emperors themselves.