• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer suggests Singapore produce more medical TV dramas like Jp, SK, Tw, so that the public can help doctors perform surgery during war time

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Shananarocks :​

I observed that Japan and South Korea has alot of medical dramas. Perhaps this is a good and subtle way to educate the population on basic medical surgery and how to assist doctors in times of emergency like outbreak of war. Since both Japan and South Korea, including Taiwan serve as proxy states like Ukraine, it does make sense now.
Singapore should also educate it's population in dramas like basic civil defence, medical and survival skills should a major war breaks out between the Superpowers.

entrepreneur16 :​

nachtsid.er :​

mediacorp-healing-heroes-scene.gif

We had one and ended up with a scene of head bobbing CPR which became the laughing stock of Asia.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shananarocks :​

I observed that Japan and South Korea has alot of medical dramas. Perhaps this is a good and subtle way to educate the population on basic medical surgery and how to assist doctors in times of emergency like outbreak of war. Since both Japan and South Korea, including Taiwan serve as proxy states like Ukraine, it does make sense now.
Singapore should also educate it's population in dramas like basic civil defence, medical and survival skills should a major war breaks out between the Superpowers.

entrepreneur16 :​

nachtsid.er :​

mediacorp-healing-heroes-scene.gif

We had one and ended up with a scene of head bobbing CPR which became the laughing stock of Asia.
Cannot lah... I think TW and KR haver better doctors.... Here are all jiuhu locktors lai de