• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - ‘No, there is no censorship!’: Straits Times journalists assure Singaporeans there is NO such PAP Government interference our newsrooms at all!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No-censorship_-Straits-Times-editor-denies-government-interference-in-newsroom.jpg

https://mustsharenews.com/straits-times-editor-no-censorship/

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cunt that thinks we're going to read his propaganda.

And so, we are to believe you, just a mere nick on they byways of cyberspace, with no face, no RESPONSIBLITIES TO ANYONE, & read yours, believe your mere single lined words & your often proven irrational misguided beliefs instead???

My apologies as No offence was intended, as each, regardless of race, language or religion, has free will & expression. Just a mere honest question...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
And so, we are to believe you, just a mere nick on they byways of cyberspace, with no face, no RESPONSIBLITIES TO ANYONE, & read yours, believe your mere single lined words & your often proven irrational misguided beliefs instead???

My apologies as No offence was intended, as each, regardless of race, language or religion, has free will & expression. Just a mere honest question...
Point out one misguided irrational belief.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point out one misguided irrational belief.
You know yourself from your numerous posts here. There is no need to embarrass you any further, as is never my aim here, or be drawn into another long winded contest of wills that would only distract honest opinions from others on this thread.

There is a saying - never to argue with fools as the audience will not be able to tell the difference....

My humble apologies yet again as no offence was intended, as the insignificant nobody me believe in free speech, at least as responsible as one within his mental capacity is capable of.....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know yourself from your numerous posts here. There is no need to embarrass you any further, as is never my aim here, or be drawn into another long winded contest of wills that would only distract honest opinions from others on this thread.

There is a saying - never to argue with fools as the audience will not be able to tell the difference....

My humble apologies yet again as no offence was intended, as the insignificant nobody me believe in free speech, at least as responsible as one within his mental capacity is capable of.....
Making a claim and not able to justify it when called out reeks of dishonesty.
You don't need to sit on the moral high horse here when we can tell your drivel is more BS than fact.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Journalists'? Don't flatter yourselves, you disgusting propagandists. Have you seen the drivel you have been publishing these days? :rolleyes:

By the way, how are the circulation or subscription numbers these days? :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@Willamshakespear is your typical pro-PAP, pro-establishment shill who is tasked to pop into this kind of threads to post its drivel.

It has been on my blocklist for quite a while, couldn't stand the walls of text. Took a peek at the ignored posts here, hardly surprising at all. :cool:

shitspear.jpg