• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all sammyboy bros, Ramseth pass away peacefully on 1st June 2012

M

Mdm Tang

Bro Ram , if you reading this thread ; our trip to Kranji is still on ...

The Renovation to the Owner's Lounge is 90 % to 99% completed .

Will name a horse after you " Ramseth" .... :smile:

Bersik 2.0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg, he is gone? Cannot believe it, i just met up with him for drinking last month. A wasted piece of talent. Two things had ruined his life, his drinking habit and never quenching thirst for pussy. RIP, my friend

Ramseth.JPG

I am a friend of Ramseth, he was very ill for the past few months deal to Hemorrhage. He lost his fight on the 1st June last friday around 4.35pm at NUH:(
He did not have a wake or funeral and was cremated on the same day at Mandai. Let's be serious on this thread and send our condolences with respect.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was on FB only until 29 May. What surprised me was the names of Pang Chor Mui, Lee Wei Hoon and Esther Goh were among his "friends" or am I mistaken? :rolleye: :rolleye:

Yes, you are mistaken. I log in out of curiosity and only see Panglima Hitam, Lu Weiping and Goh Meng Seng Freedom.

:biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i dont really know right now whether this is for real or not...i hope its not.

Anyway if its real ...then RIP ah Ram....here's to the drink we never had.

Really i hope that this post is not real ....never mind if the joke is on me.

jw5

Loyal
Really i hope that this post is not real ....never mind if the joke is on me.

More likely than not, it's leetarbar running wild again.
Go and have a look at the TS's profile.
Don't go on a full stomach or while u are eating.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ah ok...i am still quite new here...just past 1 year so i dont really know some of the guys and their histories.

But i do hope our best storyteller is ok and well.

More likely than not, it's leetarbar running wild again.
Go and have a look at the TS's profile.
Don't go on a full stomach or while u are eating.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tanwahp said:
Yes, you are mistaken. I log in out of curiosity and only see Panglima Hitam, Lu Weiping and Goh Meng Seng Freedom.

:biggrin:
My apology. I am really mistaken but he does have quite a group of Tom, Dick and Harry as his "friends" - LSS, TKL etc.

HellBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about another round of edit the story game for our ram sir?

...the legend of Narcissus, a youth who knelt daily beside a lake to comtemplate his own beauty. He was so fascinated by himself that, one morning, he fell into the lake and drowned. At the spot where he fell, a flower was born, which was called the narcissus.

...when Narcissus died, the goddesses of the forest appeared and found the lake, which had been fresh water, transformed into a lake of salty tears.
"Why do you weep?" the goddesses asked.
"I weep for Narcissus," the lake replied.
"Ah, it is no surprise that you weep for Narcissus," they said, " for though we always pursued him in the forest, you alone could contemplate his beauty close at hand."
"But...was Narcissus beautiful?" the lake asked.
"Who better than you to know that?" the goddesses said in wonder. "After all, it was by your banks that he knelt each day to contemplate himself!"

The lake was silent for some time. Finally, it said: "I weep for Narcissus, but i never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."

(taken from the prologue of The Alchemist)

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange

Omg, he is gone? Cannot believe it, i just met up with him for drinking last month. A wasted piece of talent. Two things had ruined his life, his drinking habit and never quenching thirst for pussy. RIP, my friend

You sounds familiar.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Strange

Few reason
1. RIP
2. In Hospital/coma
3. Jail
4. Oversea holiday not internet connection
5. Working in location no internet like oil rig
6. Give up on Sam Coffeeshop.

What else I miss out.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is the late Ramseth 2 weeks death anniversary. Together with some of his best friend, we burnt some offering to him. Items includes a iMac hope he will be connecting with us soon thru internet from the other side of the world.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today is the late Ramseth 2 weeks death anniversary. Together with some of his best friend, we burnt some offering to him. Items includes a iMac hope he will be connecting with us soon thru internet from the other side of the world.

i was there with you too. after returning home, i slept for a short time. ah ram appeared in my dreams and told me to inform SBF bros to take Ukraine and England AH, sure win. he also told me that his 800+ rep points will be given to his son vamjok.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Strange

Few reason
1. RIP
2. In Hospital/coma
3. Jail

What else I miss out.

all his aborted foetuses miss him and together recall him to be united with them. along with him, all his other nics also extinct.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cestbon said:
Few reason
1. RIP
2. In Hospital/coma
3. Jail

What else I miss out.