• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all sammyboy bros, Ramseth pass away peacefully on 1st June 2012

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't believe the attention this thread is getting. And I think neither does his clone, who logs in everyday to scold Scroobal thinking he has not been found out yet.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You jealous huh?

Fuck you lah fucking smelly fat useless do nothing but eat bo liao cheebye. The only great accomplishment that I can concede you is that you kept Ramseth very happy with your lard lubricated blowjob till he succumbed! Tiu leh loh mo kor chao hai!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you lah fucking smelly fat useless do nothing but eat bo liao cheebye. The only great accomplishment that I can concede you is that you kept Ramseth very happy with your lard lubricated blowjob till he succumbed! Tiu leh loh mo kor chao hai!

So early morning you bark so loud for what? :confused: