• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore Patriot Former ISD Director Tjong Yik Min Passed Away! John Tan Offers Condolences On Behalf Of All Samsters!

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20190605_105313.jpg

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
John fucking faggot Tan, don't be so presumptuous as to offer your condolence on behalf of me, I ain't feeling the least bit upset. If anything I am popping champagne.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
John fucking faggot Tan, don't be so presumptuous as to offer your condolence on behalf of me, I ain't feeling the least bit upset. If anything I am popping champagne.

Most of us feel upset that Director Tjong has left us so early. He neglected his health because he was too engrossed with his work on keeping us safe.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was placed in SPH to be PAP's guard dog. And these journalist sheep knows it. They know what he did in Spectrum and they know he will do IT to them if they step out of line.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember those days when the ST editor had to have their editorial & contents vetted by LKY before they can go to press?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
No time to enjoy his riches now that karma caught up with him.

Krama, right! Did karma cautch up with robert mugabe? LKY? Larry siverstein? LKY lived into his 90s, and suffered for a relatively short time before he died. The other 2 who like LKY have committed far heinous crimes are still alive, and enjoying lives well into their 90s and 90s! You tell me there's such a law called karma? LOLOLOL! I