• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

To all Chinese Singaporeans

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the faggot above... You not sian ar? 24/7 every single day hanging around the Internet spurting out your b.s Race politics. Get a life man. :rolleyes:

Guess he misses his daily dose again. :rolleyes:

As u observe, his reply always "standard" one. Copy paste.

Last edited:

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Japan is smart, this is actually a good opportunity to build massive goodwill. I think if both countries can come to some agreement to administer the islands jointly, it will go a long way in laying the demons of the past to rest.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will very much prefer China whack USA... :biggrin:
Only if i can see it in my lifetime. :cool:

i am sorry, how china can whack USA with conventional weapons?

ICBMs- US got more, can turn the whole of china into a giant carpark. i not sure of US ICBM arsenal but shd be in their hundreds. PLA second artillery corp was estimated to have around 100 ICBMs. Nobody want to ruler of giant carpark so that cancelled out the nuclear option.

so that left strategic bombers, which PLA only have the Tu-16 Badger in service which even the russian had retired. i doubt the Tu-16 had the range to reach the US west coast but i maybe wrong. until PLA have 7-10 carriers, then maybe can challenge US for control of the western pacific.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will very much prefer China whack USA... :biggrin:
Only if i can see it in my lifetime. :cool:

Sorry dude. But China can never beat US, imo.

Dont forget, US have Israel by her side ya...

Juz look at uncle sam. Keep printing money. Anyone dare to defy her?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC only bluffing lah. what nonsense historical claims?

if PRC serious, they would have just forcible build structures on the islands as per what they did on the spartley and parcels islands and dont give a shit about japan SDF. anyway the islands are much closer to china and taiwan coasts then to okinawa island and okinawa itself is at least another 3-400miles from the japan home islands.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US ever said its doctrine was to send a carrier group or two and they will be able to pin down china.....i think that's logical

ICBMs- US got more, can turn the whole of china into a giant carpark. i not sure of US ICBM arsenal but shd be in their hundreds. PLA second artillery corp was estimated to have around 100 ICBMs. Nobody want to ruler of giant carpark so that cancelled out the nuclear option.

so that left strategic bombers, which PLA only have the Tu-16 Badger in service which even the russian had retired. i doubt the Tu-16 had the range to reach the US west coast but i maybe wrong. until PLA have 7-10 carriers, then maybe can challenge US for control of the western pacific.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US ever said its doctrine was to send a carrier group or two and they will be able to pin down china.....i think that's logical

US wont do that. conventinal warfare US may win battles but wont win the war. With no end game in sight, US wont take on PRC.

anyway, US watching with glee at the current development, the arms export to japan will at least double for the next few years. that will be $$ and jobs to the US economy.

china also not dumb enough to take on US. look at the map, china currently surrounded by unfriendly nations at her borders. russian bear watching from the north, keling on the southwest plus ungrateful vietcongs in the south, the last thing PRC want is to get into conflict with japan. ppl never look at the big picture.

Last edited:

cowpehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dude
go and do some research online..check up what is D41 ICBM, and D21...J20, J31..and these are just what are exposed..many more are hidden in PRC military cache....
wake up if you are a chinese decendents..

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan because have being guard by Japan and China didn't said a word before this happen.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2012-09-14-08-53-34.jpg

miss Sora Aoi apparently wanted to build a new career in China. she stayed in China for a while. came the Diaoyu incident and she decided to leave China because the Chinese started becoming nasty toward her?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's his job....you all wrong to call him the resident racist.......the politically correct term he is actually the resident chinese chauvinist

Bro you're actually correct here. Don't you find it funny? That being chauvinistic towards your own race means you're being racist and the funny thing is only being chauvinistic to chinese means you're racist but it's ok if it involves another race. Also it's natural to be chauvinistic towards your own race or a certain race. More and more the double standards get revealed here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the faggot above... You not sian ar? 24/7 every single day hanging around the Internet spurting out your b.s Race politics. Get a life man. :rolleyes:

Of course unable to refute my pts but still needing to give a reply this POS comes in to troll me as usual.

Haha typical answer expected as usual
very defensive, unstable, frog in the well mindset
always thinking some bogeyman is up to screw you from behind ..

just answer the freaking question or move on ..

Seriously it's defensive? By showing the double standards means i'm defensive? It's certainly different from your silly posting about forummers condemning the actions of those muslims in sydney and world wide rioting and killing innocent ppl over a movie made by some faceless person and then calling those forummers racists now that truly is how a defensive, screwed up, illogical person thinks like. You don't have the right to call anyone defensive, unstable etc after that.

larue

Alfrescian
Loyal

What, the same Israel that doesn't think twice about transferring American military technology to China? And why the fuck would Israel join the US in such a 'war'?

They don't have enough to worry about in their own backyard?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was the US backing that allowed israel to survive. In fact it's the US that supplies military weapons to israel. Yes i give them credit for being able to defeat all those arab countries in that region but that's cos they had the backing of the US. Printing banana currency does not actually help your own economy and it's already showing with the USD losing value after the announcement by bernard. The Euro has risen so much vs the dollar.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What, the same Israel that doesn't think twice about transferring American military technology to China? And why the fuck would Israel join the US in such a 'war'?

They don't have enough to worry about in their own backyard?
Israel have US by their side but US dun have Israel by their side....but US got NATO......but maybe is no action talk only......chilli must test then know hot or not.