• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TKL or TCB? Which is the lesser of two evils?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
My NTUC informer asked me ...

Who exactly is TKL? What does he really stand for?

TKL is a cunning smiling tiger who in his NTUC days used the inhouse forum to get ideas, he used different aliases to solicit others' views of him. His loyalists were happy for him to "steal" their ideas. This guy really know how to get information and use them. Too bad, this post reveal this aspect of him.

TKL is an working class opportunist who just happened to be at the right place at the right time. He started as a programmer at GE Life. Is he talented?

How does he run Income? Anyone working there will tell you that he runs the company like a Chinaman - micromanaging the managers, doing underhanded things - like sacking people he does not like & favoritism for his pet agents and certain managers.

Eg A female Financial manager sidelined by moving her into a corner desk and then forced to resign for political reasons. Her connection with a PAP MP who scrutinise his shady activities in Income.

Why didn't TKL run for MP under the NTUC banner? LKY does not like him?
Is that why he stand together with GCT, using NTUC to sponsor things in Marine Parade eg noticeboards at lift lobbies?
Why did he left Income, was he pushed?

What is his relationship with Chinese company, eBao? Is there conflict of interest here?

All these told to me by a reliable source who used to work on a certain floor in Bras Basah building where TKL loved to patronise - because of all the good-looking ladies were there.

In the end, TKL comes from the same mould as the average PAP people of his generation. He will make a poor choice as EP, a Chinese prataman. Luckily, neither my informer or I no longer live in Singapore and are spared the agony of electing a dud.

** TKL character flaw include rehabbing a certain corrupted PAP buddy and return him back to NTUC back into procurement role where suspicious things happened. That guy also got TKL a Merc to replace an old Volvo provided by NTUC. My informer told me something about Fort Canning Country club scandal but I cannot recall much **

Yes NTUC building in Bras Basah has a swimming pool & gym on the rooftop, accessible by staircase.

Until we get more concrete proof of the above allegations, it remains as an unverified and baseless smear.

Surely if so many NTUC staff suffered under TKL, there would be people coming out of the closet, even if it's under anonymity, what we need would be specifics that can be indirectly or directly verified.

To give you some hints on how this can be done:

1. You said "A female Financial manager sidelined by moving her into a corner desk", just need to name that female financial manager. TKL wouldn't possibly know who is the person who named her - assuming that this 'female financial manager' is a real person.

2. You said "What is his relationship with Chinese company, eBao", just need to locate for an independent web/public document linking TKL and eBao for a start...

3. You said "on a certain floor in Bras Basah building where TKL loved to patronise - because of all the good-looking ladies were there.", just need to tell us which floor, and for others to confirm if that's really the case.

4. You said "TKL character flaw include rehabbing a certain corrupted PAP buddy", just need to name this 'corrupted PAP buddy', and for others to confirm.

5. You said "My informer told me something about Fort Canning Country club scandal", surely someone else other than your 'informer' knows about this...

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until we get more concrete proof of the above allegations, it remains as an unverified and baseless smear.

Surely if so many NTUC staff suffered under TKL, there would be people coming out of the closet, even if it's under anonymity, what we need would be specifics that can be indirectly or directly verified.

To give you some hints on how this can be done:

1. You said "A female Financial manager sidelined by moving her into a corner desk", just need to name that female financial manager. TKL wouldn't possibly know who is the person who named her - assuming that this 'female financial manager' is a real person.

2. You said "What is his relationship with Chinese company, eBao", just need to locate for an independent web/public document linking TKL and eBao for a start...

3. You said "on a certain floor in Bras Basah building where TKL loved to patronise - because of all the good-looking ladies were there.", just need to tell us which floor, and for others to confirm if that's really the case.

4. You said "TKL character flaw include rehabbing a certain corrupted PAP buddy", just need to name this 'corrupted PAP buddy', and for others to confirm.

5. You said "My informer told me something about Fort Canning Country club scandal", surely someone else other than your 'informer' knows about this...

So long as no one shoot your truly, the messenger.

My impression is that : I do not think there are any Income staff who want to be whistle blowers.
That is a good thing about the place, just stay quiet and keep your job.
It is a bit like IMF ex-chief, Dominique Strauss-<WBR>Kahn. Why does it take 8 years for someone to come out in the open to sue him, or Enron where everythings seems above board for too long.

Too many vested interest parties and mutual back-scratching. What is an EP role, anyway? Does it threathen the existing power base? No, then just let him enjoy being a little emperor so that he will keep his mouth shut.

Yes, Personally, I think he will shut up after entering the Istana. He is not about to suffer like the late OTC.

My reliable source's suggestion - just wait for "clean" TKL to be elected as EP, maybe the juicy news from closed closets will start flowing into this forum. (but I personally do not think it will happen)

Just wait and see.

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
My impression is that : I do not think there are any Income staff who want to be whistle blowers.
That is a good thing about the place, just stay quiet and keep your job.

I was thinking about former NTUC Income staff, rather than current.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking about former NTUC Income staff, rather than current.

One of them has spoken from Canada.

Outsider like Chang Theng Hwee of Country Holidays kena defamation suit from that "PAP buddy". So, when the court side with nepotism, who else dare to say anything? "PAP Buddy" managed to get Income staff on his side to win the case, even when those people are practising perjury.

Last edited:

AndroAsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, as I said in my original post, all I want is the person who will do the most damage to the PAP. I don't give the shit about the elected president's history, he can be an opportunistic bastard, a serial rapist or [insert whatever bad shit you can think off]. All I am interested is, who will fuck the PAP for me?

Last edited: