• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Titties and long nipples

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh btw is “i” and “e” far enough on the keyboard? Proven such typo mistake can be made.
Were you using a "QWERTY" keyboard when you typed "discendant"?
If yes, then the "i" is even farther from the "e" than the "u" is from the "e", right? :wink:

So @musashi why did you only highlight when I typed discendant but not when I typed descendant and which was also yesterday in another post? You asked question to imply I don’t know how to spell “are you sure this is the correct spelling” when you can see in my other post I spelt descendant. Why?
No, that's not what I was implying.
I've already explained to you yesterday:
sammyboy.com/posts/2738908
even though I believe you really scored A1 for your O-Level English exam back in the mid-1980s when you were a teenager, I suspect your English is worsening mainly because of your failure/refusal to control your anger, resulting in not just your usage of vulgar words, but also resulting in you making careless linguistic mistakes sometimes.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
nude.jpeg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

AN embarrassed mum has apologised after claiming her little boy mistakenly wore an X-rated t-shirt to school.
Shelly McCullar, from Texas, US, posted pictures of her son Anthony on Facebook wearing the mortifying top.
nintchdbpict000397381828.jpg

The schoolboy poses with the rude t-shirt which his mum revealed he wore to school for an entire day

The t-shirt in question features a pair of woman’s legs which intentionally resemble McDonald’s golden arches along with the fast food giant’s catchphrase “I'm Lovin' It.”

In the social media post, Shelly insists that the raunchy shirt was in a basket of hand-me-down clothes given to her by a friend.

Shelly says while Anthony wore the top for an entire day, no one at his school appeared to notice the saucy innuendo.

She said: "Once again, my sincere apologies to the teachers and staff at Travis Elementary.
nintchdbpict000397381827.jpg

The raunchy top was given to the family in a basket of hand-me-down clothes

"I promise from now on to monitor what my kids are wearing! I had no idea Anthony wore this to school!!

"Just to clarify, I would never let my kid wear something like this.

“A friend had given me some hand me down clothes for Anthony. I haven’t had the chance to completely go through them. I will tonight though!!

"Through my embarrassment, I did lmao [laugh my a*** off]!"

Shelly also used the hashtags #ithoughtitwaslikemcdonalds and #notthegoldenarches.

Anthony said in a short video clip that his teachers “thought it was McDonald’s” when his mum asked him if anyone at the school noticed the rude message.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5998064/um-son-school-rude-t-shirt-mcdonalds-shelly-mccullar/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were you using a "QWERTY" keyboard when you typed "discendant"?
If yes, then the "i" is even farther from the "e" than the "u" is from the "e", right? :wink:

No, that's not what I was implying.
I've already explained to you yesterday:
sammyboy.com/posts/2738908
Obviously that’s what I am talking. Distance between I and e is further than distance between e and u. And this is already the second time proven. Previously was another set of futher character too. Don’t be too assuming when judge me to be telling lies when I am not. Now stupid Malaysian dog theory proven so many times wrong Jin sia suay.

Oh you denying you insulting I don’t know spelling just saying I am careless? That’s not the way to tell people you are careless. But it’s no surprise coming from you malicious liar that that twisted hangover clear insult to a joke.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nude chinese siow charbor walking along the road in Mudland. Guess who it is? :biggrin:
Why the title of video is Nude walk in Malaysia? That’s how double standard you Malaysian hypocrites are. If in Spore such video will be uploaded as SINGAPOREAN walking nude.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you so frantically upset?
When obviously not you at all.
That woman fair too pretty!
And we know you fuckingly ugly with black drooping nipples.

preview.jpg
Why am I upset? I am far too happy to see shit in Malaysia. Only pointing out Malaysian hypocrisy in naming the video without calling it MALAYSIAN.