• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Titties and long nipples

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here are ten of my favourite photos of her:
instagram.com/p/Bi-DLXwnEBx

instagram.com/p/Biuu3Rink2d

instagram.com/p/Bg0JIygn5oX

instagram.com/p/BiFTFbOntab

instagram.com/p/BjOGA3nHAYu

instagram.com/p/Bjh7i7An7hX

instagram.com/p/Bi-28wZntbO

instagram.com/p/BjeAk-7nMHM

instagram.com/p/Bi7nJBqnjOc

facebook.com/lindseypelas.co
twitter.com/LindseyPelas

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438
Splendid contribution! Thank you so much :biggrin:
You're very welcome, and here are another ten images (plus one video) from:
maxim.com/women/lindsey-pelas-makes-margarita-2018-4

youtube.com/watch?v=lbmQ0K2bB1Y

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 9,189
  • lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-1.jpg
    lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-1.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 9,857
  • lindsey-pelas-margarita--5.png
    lindsey-pelas-margarita--5.png
    788.1 KB · Views: 2,260
  • lindsey-pelas-margarita-promo.png
    lindsey-pelas-margarita-promo.png
    711.9 KB · Views: 2,460
  • lindsey-pelas-margarita--7.png
    lindsey-pelas-margarita--7.png
    817.4 KB · Views: 3,629
  • lindsey-pelas-margarita--1.png
    lindsey-pelas-margarita--1.png
    806.5 KB · Views: 2,826
  • lindsey-pelas-margarita--2.png
    lindsey-pelas-margarita--2.png
    813.6 KB · Views: 2,760
  • lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-2.jpg
    lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-2.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 2,095
  • lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-3.jpg
    lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-3.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 2,096
  • lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-4.jpg
    lindsey-pelas-exclusive-jzl-4.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 2,225
Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Son of God Jesus also got nipples ..... go search the bible for answers...

Interesting questions!...why do males have nipples too, when it is not for any usage like suckling a baby ( except ah mei suckling it)? Anyone, why males have nipples also?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @musashi why did you only highlight when I typed discendant but not when I typed descendant and which was also yesterday in another post? You asked question to imply I don’t know how to spell “are you sure this is the correct spelling” when you can see in my other post I spelt descendant. Why? Because you are a thief acting like a police that is why. Hypocritical Christian thief stealing my photos. Oh btw is “i” and “e” far enough on the keyboard? Proven such typo mistake can be made.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So @musashi why did you only highlight when I typed discendant but not when I typed descendant and which was also yesterday in another post? You asked question to imply I don’t know how to spell “are you sure this is the correct spelling” when you can see in my other post I spelt descendant. Why? Because you are a thief acting like a police that is why. Hypocritical Christian thief stealing my photos. Oh btw is “i” and “e” far enough on the keyboard? Proven such typo mistake can be made.
yes yes whatever.

But do you approve of Lindsey Pelas? Any comments?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
She hasn't any thing to say. All she does is KPKB about Jiuhu matters. Haven't you realise ...Lol :biggrin:
Yes, I realised that. But I am trying to broaden her horizon but engaging her on multiple topics. Either she does not reply or she gives the usual blah blah replies. I suspect she does not like me and is avoiding me. And i find that very hurtful. I hope she will stop avoiding me, because my intentions are pure and sincere.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Yes, I realised that. But I am trying to broaden her horizon but engaging her on multiple topics. Either she does not reply or she gives the usual blah blah replies. I suspect she does not like me and is avoiding me. And i find that very hurtful. I hope she will stop avoiding me, because my intentions are pure and sincere.
She will call you Malaysian theives slanderers soon.. lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I learnt a lot of Hokkien vulgarity from her. But they have no practical value .
Any woman (assuming she is) who curses and swears at the level she does, is obviously of no value, whatsoever, either as a friend, a companion, or an acquaintance. Her existence is a waste of oxygen which can be put to better use for this planet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Filthy Malaysian psychopath is so self entitled to do crimes on me and even boasting of his poor victim trying to avoid him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing to learn from her. She feels insanely sane when she looks at herself in the mirror every morning. :biggrin:
I am sure everyone learnt from you here how to be a cheapskate keeping Shanghai mistress using company expense. Good catholic old boy!