• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tired of living? Buy a Tesla! (Part 2)

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel so as well. The only Apple product I have is the phone and not by choice!!

Steve would never have gone so easy on functionless stuff.
As much as I dislike Steve Jobs' totalitarian management style, I will give him credit for his presentation skills. He can easily sell poop to fanboys with his gift of the garb atop of his charisma.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel so as well. The only Apple product I have is the phone and not by choice!!

Steve would never have gone so easy on functionless stuff.
To be honest, Apple phones and macs were problematic with their designs even when Steve Jobs was around . Remember how Steve Jobs telling you you're holding your phone wrong and bendgate ?

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
the worst hanphone i had wal LG i broke it into half after 2 months!

then i change to iphone 6s plus and been using it till today :smile:

oh ya apple software is very expensive very hard to find in the web. lesson learned no more apple computer for me.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe there many factors it is sttill not safe to have auto driving cars on the road unless 100% cars on the road are auto driving cars.
even the auto cars drive safetly but other drivers can be reckless on the road speeding it also can cause accident.
My son was discussing with me about this topic and he is on the side of having autonomous cars on the roads instead of humans. Probably because he is a computer science geek, thus the bias.
But one argument I cannot refute is that the data shows computers are better drivers, having a lot less incidents and accidents in several magnitudes.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My son was discussing with me about this topic and he is on the side of having autonomous cars on the roads instead of humans. Probably because he is a computer science geek, thus the bias.
But one argument I cannot refute is that the data shows computers are better drivers, having a lot less incidents and accidents in several magnitudes.

even all the cars are 100% auto auto driving there a very small chance of accident due to computer bugs or computer virus because all cars now using computer chip and in future cars will have wifi built in.

tell him to watch tv series title "Upload"

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be honest, Apple phones and macs were problematic with their designs even when Steve Jobs was around . Remember how Steve Jobs telling you you're holding your phone wrong and bendgate ?

vaguely... My personal recollection was a pre-Sculley Steve Jobs and a post-Sculley Steve Jobs. When he came back to lead the 2nd time around, the products were bloating and more "tech-cool" rather than useful. The previous era stuff in the 80's and the 90's I found head and shoulders better than the competition. All the early Macs truly groubreaking. By early 2000s I didn't see much of a difference.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mac OS has become more resource hungry than ever, thanks to more useless features that pander to fanboys.
What pisses me off more than ever is now the newer mac hardware are designed to be repair-unfriendly by 3rd-parties. In other words, you will be forced to have your iphones and macs repaired by "authorized" service centers that charge a bomb.
oh... that's strategic. always was the case no? Only worse now that they had years to practice it.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
too expensive for a suicide bomber
tiongs should produce a cheaper explosive version called "tokkoklah"

would sell like hot cakes around the world