• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to Uncover more AIMs and PAP companies

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the most important thing at hand. We should be seeing problems with the kindergartens, upgrading and mischief by HDB and NEA very soon.
Time for exposes.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of at least two other PAP-owned or PAP-controlled companies.

I have knowledge of this because of my own experience in grassroots a few years ago.

I wonder if any bros here will care to name them? I ran my expose on SR Nathan's daughter being appointed as CEO of Supreme Court a few days ago and I challenged forumers here to name other PAP MPs or top civil servants who are children of PAP MPs or those closely affiliated with PAP.

I'm going to issue a similar challenge now. Can anyone name any other PAP-owned or PAP-controlled company BESIDES AIM? I will reveal them if no one else is willing to do so.

alternativemediarocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have knowledge of this because of my own experience in grassroots a few years ago.

I wonder if any bros here will care to name them? I ran my expose on SR Nathan's daughter being appointed as CEO of Supreme Court a few days ago and I challenged forumers here to name other PAP MPs or top civil servants who are children of PAP MPs or those closely affiliated with PAP.

I'm going to issue a similar challenge now. Can anyone name any other PAP-owned or PAP-controlled company BESIDES AIM? I will reveal them if no one else is willing to do so.

Looking forward . somehow my gut feeling is that it is "legions" of them.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

AIM and similar monkey businesses are small fry compared to GIC and temasick. People should be asking why still no transparency on these two monsters? What is the lee family hiding?

6000kmApart

Alfrescian
Loyal
AIM and similar monkey businesses are small fry compared to GIC and temasick. People should be asking why still no transparency on these two monsters? What is the lee family hiding?

Vote in more opposition if you and Singaporeans want to know. 7 cannot fight 80 to open skeleton closet...

Simbian

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already see my CPF contribution as income tax. [As a side note, once you view it in this manner you will then realize that many indirect and direct taxes in Singapore are regressive in nature. PAP is definitely not a progressive political party in any shape or measure.]

The more savvy of my Singaporean colleagues managed to grasp this instinctively. Almost all of my Malaysian/PRC/Indian PR colleagues understood what I was saying without more explanation.

If you have a HDB lease, do think of your monthly CPF contribution as rental and the initial available sum as a deposit. :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I already see my CPF contribution as income tax.

I don't. I viewed my accumulated CPF savings as a huge windfall when I traded in my pink IC.

It enabled me to upgrade from a NZD400,000 home to an NZD900,000 home. Favorable exchange rates thanks to the sound financial management of Singapore Inc helped further.

I really have to thank LKY for making this possible. Without him, my net worth would be less than half of what it is today.

My fellow migrant friends who arrived from countries like South Africa, Zimbabwe, Malaysia and Fiji have none of the advantages that Singaporeans have when it comes to cashing out. Their currencies have been on a downward spiral for years, their real estate is worthless by Sinkie standards and they have nothing that remotely resembles the Singapore CPF scheme to fall back on when it comes to buying property or setting up a business.

Singaporeans should count their blessings.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't. I viewed my accumulated CPF savings as a huge windfall when I traded in my pink IC.

Boss,

That is because you surrendered your Singapore passport. :smile: :wink:

There are many, who for various reasons, could not. For them, CPF contribution is indeed a kind of income tax. :o :mad:

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote in more opposition if you and Singaporeans want to know. 7 cannot fight 80 to open skeleton closet...

Bro 6000kmApart,

Each MP is allocated a specific amount of time in the ParLEEment. :rolleyes: :eek:

With only 7 MPs, there is only so much they could do. :( :o

Need to vote in as many opposition MPs as possible for more ParLEEmentary time. :rolleyes: :smile: :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That is because you surrendered your Singapore passport. :smile: :wink:

There are many, who for various reasons, could not. For them, CPF contribution is indeed a kind of income tax. :o :mad:

CPF is not a tax. It's an investment. As is the case with all investments, at some point, you have to cash out in order to turn paper gains into real dollars.

All Singaporeans have the ability to do the same. Cashing out isn't a privilege of a select few. It's the right of every Singapore citizen. With a large number of citizens living in pigeon holes worth almost a million smackos, opportunities to purchase citizenship abound.

A family with a combined worth of $1.5 million can easily gain residency in NZ. Those who are less wealthy can head for neighboring countries where $400,000 can be exhanged for 7 figure sums.

Foreign talent are flooding the country in an attempt to gain a slice of Singapore Inc for long term gain. Singaporeans already have a distinct advantage in that the government has handed them immense wealth on a platter. They shouldn't waste the opportunities that have been presented to them.

Nobody888

Alfrescian
Loyal

AIM issue is easier for common folks to understand, plus it is already published clearly with some supporting evidences. The GIC matters is much more complex, a very hidden in fact, even Dr. Chee still can’t crack the codes completely, so most common folks at the coffee shop may not able to understand fully. Need to awaken these common folks, as they are the majority shareholders of our nation...without them opp will go no where.....

Last edited:

Nobody888

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF is not a tax. It's an investment. As is the case with all investments, at some point, you have to cash out in order to turn paper gains into real dollars.

All Singaporeans have the ability to do the same. Cashing out isn't a privilege of a select few. It's the right of every Singapore citizen. With a large number of citizens living in pigeon holes worth almost a million smackos, opportunities to purchase citizenship abound.

A family with a combined worth of $1.5 million can easily gain residency in NZ. Those who are less wealthy can head for neighboring countries where $400,000 can be exhanged for 7 figure sums.

Foreign talent are flooding the country in an attempt to gain a slice of Singapore Inc for long term gain. Singaporeans already have a distinct advantage in that the government has handed them immense wealth on a platter. They shouldn't waste the opportunities that have been presented to them.

You hinted the word "choice". But, lot of Sinagaporean are really stucked without much money, so where can they all go? GE is their only chance to improve their life...

If the nation collapses, the country will return to nature, then it saves them the trouble to immigrate to some unknown NZ's forest or countryside. So both sides win at the end of day, only difference is that you have chosen to leave, but they prefer chose to stay...That's all.

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yup, such wise words indeed.
Singkies should cash out en masse and fuck-off from this tiny island to give third world peasants the opportunity to be rich too.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone want to take a stab at identifying the other PAP-associated companies?

If you are interested to know more, you can PM me. I came to know this during my time in grassroots. The person who revealed this to me was none other than a certain ex-SAF scholar who is currently serving as an MP (take a guess as to who?)

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone want to take a stab at identifying the other PAP-associated companies?

If you are interested to know more, you can PM me. I came to know this during my time in grassroots. The person who revealed this to me was none other than a certain ex-SAF scholar who is currently serving as an MP (take a guess as to who?)

The AIM saga has been around for some time and the fact that no Netizen has branched out to give tip offs on other PAP companies, if any, indicates the massive impotence of online media. This is contrary to what the tens of thousands of Netizens think and say. They still think they are making a major impact, when the evidence points to otherwise. So, you are on your own on this one, CPT.

billisnotathome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Food Industries? Ghastly inedible shite that leaves a bad taste in the fucking mouth. All the tell-tale hallmarks of PAP involvement.

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK I will give everyone a clue.

There is a company set up in 1979 and their principal business is stated as "town management".

Their Managing Director is an ex-PAP MP, who was regarded as a "grassroots hero". He was an MP who held a seat in the West. However, due to some undelivered election promises, it was rumoured that people were not too happy with him. His ward was absorbed into a GRC. He served only one more term before retiring and taking charge of this company.

This company is the Managing Agent for ALL 14 PAP town councils which basically means they get paid to do things like remove your trash and sweep your streets.

Moreover, a PAP MP who is an ex-scholar (guess who, I won't reveal) told me that this company has the rights over many 1-bedroom rental flats in Singapore. The purpose of 1-bedroom rental flats is to provide cheap, subsidised accommodation for the poor, specifically those with a household income of less than $1500 per month. These people need only pay between $40 to $80 per month in rent to stay in a rental flat.

At our MPS, tons of people were queueing up for rental flats, but the MP kept saying that there were none available. One day I asked him why none were available when I saw myself that there were blocks of 1-room flats in our constituency. He replied that these flats had been outsourced to this company by HDB, and that the company had now taken over the management of the flats. They rent out the flats to foreign students and workers for between $1000-1500 per month, thereby reaping enormous profits for doing not much (similar to AIM!)

This MP told me that there were plans for HDB to "take back" the flats from the company in order to meet the increasing demand for rental flats. But there was no progress for months, and all of us were instructed to reject all requests for rental flats and/or to advise the residents that we could write a letter of appeal to HDB on their behalf, but don't expect any results cos the waiting list is at least 9 months long! In the meantime, these people have nowhere to stay!

This is a real-life experience of my time as a PAP grassroots leader.

I could not stomach this, and I could not reconcile myself with a party that I considered to be morally reprehensible. Hence, I left and to this date I have not played any other role in PAP-related activities even though I was once a very involved member. I felt that I was betraying my own conscience, hence I made the decision to quit. I told my MP of my reasons and he reluctantly let me go.

I don't want any ISD or IB people hunting me down so if you want to know more, PM me.

(You can guess the name of the company or the PAP MP. But I won't openly reveal it unless I know you well).

CPT (NS) BRANDON

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK I will give everyone a clue.

There is a company set up in 1979 and their principal business is stated as "town management".

Their Managing Director is an ex-PAP MP, who was regarded as a "grassroots hero". He was an MP who held a seat in the West. However, due to some undelivered election promises, it was rumoured that people were not too happy with him. His ward was absorbed into a GRC. He served only one more term before retiring and taking charge of this company.

This company is the Managing Agent for ALL 14 PAP town councils which basically means they get paid to do things like remove your trash and sweep your streets.

Moreover, a PAP MP who is an ex-scholar (guess who, I won't reveal) told me that this company has the rights over many 1-bedroom rental flats in Singapore. The purpose of 1-bedroom rental flats is to provide cheap, subsidised accommodation for the poor, specifically those with a household income of less than $1500 per month. These people need only pay between $40 to $80 per month in rent to stay in a rental flat.

At our MPS, tons of people were queueing up for rental flats, but the MP kept saying that there were none available. One day I asked him why none were available when I saw myself that there were blocks of 1-room flats in our constituency. He replied that these flats had been outsourced to this company by HDB, and that the company had now taken over the management of the flats. They rent out the flats to foreign students and workers for between $1000-1500 per month, thereby reaping enormous profits for doing not much (similar to AIM!)

This MP told me that there were plans for HDB to "take back" the flats from the company in order to meet the increasing demand for rental flats. But there was no progress for months, and all of us were instructed to reject all requests for rental flats and/or to advise the residents that we could write a letter of appeal to HDB on their behalf, but don't expect any results cos the waiting list is at least 9 months long! In the meantime, these people have nowhere to stay!

This is a real-life experience of my time as a PAP grassroots leader.

I could not stomach this, and I could not reconcile myself with a party that I considered to be morally reprehensible. Hence, I left and to this date I have not played any other role in PAP-related activities even though I was once a very involved member. I felt that I was betraying my own conscience, hence I made the decision to quit. I told my MP of my reasons and he reluctantly let me go.

I don't want any ISD or IB people hunting me down so if you want to know more, PM me.

(You can guess the name of the company or the PAP MP. But I won't openly reveal it unless I know you well).

Update: The website of this company is now inactive. I suppose they took it down during the AIM saga (?). I was able to access the website a few months ago.

Nonetheless, information about this company is available on the wider internet, although no one has singled out their role in town council management so far. I believe I am the first. This company also REMAINS as the Managing Agent for all 14 PAP Town Councils, led by Dr Teo Ho Pin as the overall chairman.

(Yet another "CSI" job that I've done -- similar to the expose that the new Supreme Court CEO is S R Nathan's daughter!)

Up my points if you want me to continue contributing what I know from my time in grassroots !!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Update: The website of this company is now inactive. I suppose they took it down during the AIM saga (?). I was able to access the website a few months ago.

Are you referring to EM Services and Ang Moh Seng?
If so, it is a joint venture between HDB & Keppel, with HDB holding majority shares I think.
Not exactly a PAP company I would say.

simonsoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nonetheless, information about this company is available on the wider internet, although no one has singled out their role in town council management so far. I believe I am the first. This company also REMAINS as the Managing Agent for all 14 PAP Town Councils, led by Dr Teo Ho Pin as the overall chairman.

(Yet another "CSI" job that I've done -- similar to the expose that the new Supreme Court CEO is S R Nathan's daughter!)

Up my points if you want me to continue contributing what I know from my time in grassroots !!

on a totally unrelated issue, EM terminated their services when WP took over aljunied.

Last edited: