• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time to Uncover more AIMs and PAP companies

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
that Chandra Das chap cannot be trusted with public money...i hope a wider investigation into his private business dealings would uncover many things

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you referring to EM Services and Ang Moh Seng?
If so, it is a joint venture between HDB & Keppel, with HDB holding majority shares I think.
Not exactly a PAP company I would say.
Not hdb, but one of the privatized former arm of hdb? Likely a scheme to transfer money into EM services, just like the entire temasick and GLCs. All for the good of Singapore, they say? Pui!!

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the most important thing at hand. We should be seeing problems with the kindergartens, upgrading and mischief by HDB and NEA very soon.
Time for exposes.

For the sake of all Singaporeans and tax-payers, it would be best IN THE INTEREST of Singaporeans if NEA can enlighten the people as to who own VEOLIA and other trash-moving companies. What happened to Alvater Jacob?

What about HYFLUX.

Please come clean before the Internet brigade start investigating.

There is much more to demand and that will be coming soon

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having lived for sometime in napier, I can understd the attraction of nz, it is to my mind the best place to live.
tolerant people who mind their own biz, govt that doesnt intrude in your life, outstanding human rights, the environment top notch etc.

But, to me spore is still home, and as I am past the age (40s) to make a jump to nz which I contemplated in my younger days (no money then) I have to try my best to make sg a better place for my family.

All the best in nz sam, make the most of it :smile:

CPF is not a tax. It's an investment. As is the case with all investments, at some point, you have to cash out in order to turn paper gains into real dollars.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brandon, I can only think of EM Services.

Which other companies are there?

PS: Dont reveal the name just yet, maybe more clues to help us figure it out, it snds quite fun this game (if you can call it that) :smile:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There are 3 MA for PAP TCs;

EM Svcs - managing 8 TCs - Sembawang-Nee Soon, Pasir Ris-Punggol, Holland-Buit Timah, West Coast, Potong Pasir, Tanjong Pagar, Moulmein-Kallang & East Coast
CPG Facilities - managing 2 TCs - Tampines & Ang Mo Kio
UGL Services - managing 3 TCs - Marine Parade, Jurong & Chua Chu Kang

EM is owned by HDB (75%) & Keppel Land (25%)
CPG is former PWD so I supposed is also owned by Temasick
UGL is former Permas and now under DTZ

Not sure if EM manages all 14 TCs before but not anymore. If the colonel is referring to EM, then its a HDB company.

alternativemediarocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the most important thing at hand. We should be seeing problems with the kindergartens, upgrading and mischief by HDB and NEA very soon.
Time for exposes.

the audacity of the incumbent to treat public and public funded resources as their personal tools to cut off any opposition or changes to the status quo is unreasonable.
perhaps a good audit and exposure of which companies are controlled by whom would be best for the public
such a stranglehold on the country's infrastructure cannot be allowed. Especially if it is meant to be public resources ( the people ) rather than the weapons of a party. AIM is one good example.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPG Facilities is the MA of the former PAP Aljunied GRC TC.My friend applied to CPG for a property officer post,towards the end of the interview,he was asked :Are u a member of any pap grassroot organisation. He replied:No and he knew that moment he was not selected.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
the china government always want to copy SG model of 1 party state with electorate, and are trying to transition,,,but after seeing this AIM saga of a rough handover, they probably give the thumbs down. This embarrassment is caused by who?