• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super shiok rain in city area now. Fuck PAP. Fuck F1

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually had half a mind to go down there, to at least see the barricades in the area. Reminds me of 2019, before the scamdemic, when the NDP was held in the Padang area and the new hipster Funan mall was newly opened.

But the weather is too gloomy. :biggrin:

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually had half a mind to go down there, to at least see the barricades in the area. Reminds me of 2019, before the scamdemic, when the NDP was held in the Padang area and the new hipster Funan mall was newly opened.

But the weather is too gloomy. :biggrin:
Dragon Lee shall rule the land

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much enthusiasm in the rain... it's as though LKY has died again! :biggrin:

310101430_10158732201907115_6149691854474332083_n.jpg