• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thum Ping Tjin Vs Shan

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN don't think he kopi uncle talk cock if he is voted as minister for sinkie loser and attend parliament all the pap mp will call tolong pants drop .

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit!..just pass the LAW & cut the craps & all the wayang..anything, anybody or anywhere that does not agree with the PAP are oppositions & they are are spreading FAKE NEWs..only the PAP, is the holiest politicians, on this earth...they are immaculate ( maybe born sinless too), clean & honest...sic!..what a joke!

Getting feedback about new legislation is not the focal point of this hearing. Shan is inviting his opponents to the show trial to discredit them.

Not say I say what, when I see all the other panelists there MPs senior civil servants etc quietly sitting there listening to Shan interrogate Thum, all I can hear is the sound of taxpayers money down the drain I tell you.

He trying to score points with Loong, because Thum is historian who say LKY lied about Operation Coldstore. So instead of two historians presenting evidence to support their views, you have a lawyer interrogating a historian in a show trial, and the historian does not even get to cross examine the lawyer back.

“Just answer the question” Shan said. The PAP has never been known to play fair and the old snake is trying to get Thum to endorse their view and contradict his own. It was no spar at all. Thum was made a punching bag.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are we wasting time on the past , do remember blood needs to be shed when a new dynasty is build especially those troubled times back then. And LKY had done it right else we won't be spilling shit.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be correct I don't understand a thing about Thum (Please don't ask me to watch the full video to learn about him :(). I am never a fan of those who write history about Singapore or how repressive the rule of Lee Kuan Yew was...etc.

Show me some clean history ever. Liu Bang was great. He founded the Han dynasty, but it seems one of his greatest helper Han Xi had to be exterminated.

Ghengis Khan slaughtered many, many in his conquest but the present day Mongolians has a temple to honour their "great" leader. The Chinese and the Muslims may like to have him up for a posthumous trial: "Crime against humanity". Go to UN and ask for the Genghis temple to be demolished. :p

No need to watch the video sir, it is mostly Shan reading from script. Funny now you mentioned it. Did Genghis Khan really poured molten silver into the eyes of a governor of the Khwarezmian empire? Is there truth to it? Probably? More likely than not, but who knows “the truth” but the PAP?:rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Getting feedback about new legislation is not the focal point of this hearing. Shan is inviting his opponents to the show trial to discredit them.

Not say I say what, when I see all the other panelists there MPs senior civil servants etc quietly sitting there listening to Shan interrogate Thum, all I can hear is the sound of taxpayers money down the drain I tell you.

He trying to score points with Loong, because Thum is historian who say LKY lied about Operation Coldstore. So instead of two historians presenting evidence to support their views, you have a lawyer interrogating a historian in a show trial, and the historian does not even get to cross examine the lawyer back.

“Just answer the question” Shan said. The PAP has never been known to play fair and the old snake is trying to get Thum to endorse their view and contradict his own. It was no spar at all. Thum was made a punching bag.
that has been the pappie's stance all along. trying to debunk and discredit thum's thesis and cajole thum into submission. he should stand his ground with a good come-uppance whenever he has an opportunity just like simon miller of fb, which shan was more accommodating. this interrogation and personal attack on thum should be for another forum as the main objective is whether to legislate fake news with punitive action/s which sham is trying to justify, by taking on the amdk big boys as a first hurdle to conquer. i think he's had a measure of success there.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most important thing is our multimillionaire minister did not dare face Han Hui Hui and cancelled her appointment.
ZomboMeme 30032018114830.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may be correct I don't understand a thing about Thum (Please don't ask me to watch the full video to learn about him :(). I am never a fan of those who write history about Singapore or how repressive the rule of Lee Kuan Yew was...etc.

Show me some clean history ever. Liu Bang was great. He founded the Han dynasty, but it seems one of his greatest helper Han Xi had to be exterminated.

Ghengis Khan slaughtered many, many in his conquest but the present day Mongolians has a temple to honour their "great" leader. The Chinese and the Muslims may like to have him up for a posthumous trial: "Crime against humanity". Go to UN and ask for the Genghis temple to be demolished. :p

whats happened to this Prof Thum ??
i dont understand. had he join PAP he would be a Perm Sec by now at 39 or the youngest Dean at one of our uni.

he would be sitting next to Shan . not the opp table.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thum_Ping_Tjin

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We are living in the 21st century, with the internet & the social medias & all the whatnot technological advancement... we still have a caveman government, who carry the club & clobber anyone who open their mouth & their mouthpieces like the shit times, who professes to be independent of the government....baying like a lusty coyote at anyone...who does not sing with them, talk like them, writes like them or whorship them....is talking nonsense, they are wrong....they are always right...holey!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shan is always at his sharpest when it comes to interrogation. He has honed his skills in his practice over many years. The only one who probably comes close to his match is Simon Milner who doesn't wince during questioning and speak his mind openly about the issues of legislation on online publication. ( Ang Moh is the best ! )

Wonder did they invite Sam to the Select Committee's hearing ? And if yes, what do you think ? Can Sam stand up to Shan's questioning ?

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to watch the video sir, it is mostly Shan reading from script. Funny now you mentioned it. Did Genghis Khan really poured molten silver into the eyes of a governor of the Khwarezmian empire? Is there truth to it? Probably? More likely than not, but who knows “the truth” but the PAP?:rolleyes:
I do think some things recorded then 1200+ are more "factual truth" than what honorable Shanguman utter right now. I think Ghengis Khan was a great leader. Although he was considered the scourge of Islam, Muslim historian don't seem to say very bad things about him AFAIK; at those times, you either slaughter or be slaughtered. Cruelty seems rather relative to them - all about upbringing and the times in history. One of his greatest work just before he died was instructing that Xi Xia (a China dynasty..) be taken off the surface of the planet earth. His followers did that so thoroughly that no one now has real records about the once great and powerful kingdom - Xi Xia. That's the power Ghengis Khan wielded (as compared to Lee Hsien Loong!!!:().

The Muslims has a central tenet as one of the five pillars of Islam:
Good and evil come from God.

The Quran also has a verse:"Not a leaf would fall except it has been granted permission by God". It may be these that Muslims don't treat Ghengish Khan and his conquests as great evils.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shan is always at his sharpest when it comes to interrogation. He has honed his skills in his practice over many years. The only one who probably comes close to his match is Simon Milner who doesn't wince during questioning and speak his mind openly about the issues of legislation on online publication. ( Ang Moh is the best ! )

Wonder did they invite Sam to the Select Committee's hearing ? And if yes, what do you think ? Can Sam stand up to Shan's questioning ?
They didn't dare to invite Scroobal to interrogate him about the fake news he spread about the minister.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do think some things recorded then 1200+ are more "factual truth" than what honorable Shanguman utter right now. I think Ghengis Khan was a great leader. Although he was considered the scourge of Islam, Muslim historian don't seem to say very bad things about him AFAIK; at those times, you either slaughter or be slaughtered. Cruelty seems rather relative to them - all about upbringing and the times in history. One of his greatest work just before he died was instructing that Xi Xia (a China dynasty..) be taken off the surface of the planet earth. His followers did that so thoroughly that no one now has real records about the once great and powerful kingdom - Xi Xia. That's the power Ghengis Khan wielded (as compared to Lee Hsien Loong!!!:().

The Muslims has a central tenet as one of the five pillars of Islam:
Good and evil come from God.

The Quran also has a verse:"Not a leaf would fall except it has been granted permission by God". It may be these that Muslims don't treat Ghengish Khan and his conquests as great evils.
mudslimes subverted the mongol empire by opening their daughters’ cunts to mongol khans to produce offsprings which would succeed their fathers and rule over the land, and then the mudslime elders would teach, influence and convert these khankids to the mudslime religion.