• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Thum Ping Tjin Vs Shan

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
HHH intentionally interrupted Professor Thum Ping Tjin during the public hearing.
Mr Thum's opinions were widely ignored by the media because of HHH's disruptions.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HHH intentionally interrupted Professor Thum Ping Tjin during the public hearing.
Mr Thum's opinions were widely ignored by the media because of HHH's disruptions.
That was the job of hhh and she had done well.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was the job of hhh and she had done well.

A good thing too! Shan absolutely destroyed oppo Tham’s credibility to comment on Singapore affairs. If you listen carefully, you can hear him sobbing softly while Shan demolished him. Thum is fake new too! :eek:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I click on the video and just looked at what Shanmugam said about the allegations Thum Ping Tjin made about LKY jailing his political opponents...I would'nt want to watch and endure the video.

I don't believe Thum sobbed when he was out-argued...unbelievable! :eek:

The face feature of Thum Ping Tjin does not inspire. The only great thing he did probably was "He is the first Singaporean to swim the English Channel". His research in history at Oxford probably is all professional emptiness.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I click on the video and just looked at what Shanmugam said about the allegations Thum Ping Tjin made about LKY jailing his political opponents...I would'nt want to watch and endure the video.

I don't believe Thum sobbed when he was out-argued...unbelievable! :eek:

The face feature of Thum Ping Tjin does not inspire. The only great thing he did probably was "He is the first Singaporean to swim the English Channel". His research in history at Oxford probably is all professional emptiness.

You sir clearly do not understand satire. :rolleyes:

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sir clearly do not understand satire. :rolleyes:
You may be correct I don't understand a thing about Thum (Please don't ask me to watch the full video to learn about him :(). I am never a fan of those who write history about Singapore or how repressive the rule of Lee Kuan Yew was...etc.

Show me some clean history ever. Liu Bang was great. He founded the Han dynasty, but it seems one of his greatest helper Han Xi had to be exterminated.

Ghengis Khan slaughtered many, many in his conquest but the present day Mongolians has a temple to honour their "great" leader. The Chinese and the Muslims may like to have him up for a posthumous trial: "Crime against humanity". Go to UN and ask for the Genghis temple to be demolished. :p

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkees should condemn Shamemu for throwing 3H out of the public hearing. 3H did nothing wrong; just because Shamemu doesn't like the book written by his ex-wife is no reason for him to object to 3H holding a copy of that book.

Shame on Shamemu!

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees should condemn Shamemu for throwing 3H out of the public hearing. 3H did nothing wrong; just because Shamemu doesn't like the book written by his ex-wife is no reason for him to object to 3H holding a copy of that book.

Shame on Shamemu!
Is it fake news...3H holding a book from ...ex-wife...:rolleyes:

Was 3H dragged out though she did nothing - except being present? Unbelievable.:( Sitting down listening is not a crime!:confused:

Also, anyone recommend watching these videos ? How's the interesting/boring rating from 1-10?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A good thing too! Shan absolutely destroyed oppo Tham’s credibility to comment on Singapore affairs. If you listen carefully, you can hear him sobbing softly while Shan demolished him. Thum is fake new too! :eek:

Shit!..just pass the LAW & cut the craps & all the wayang..anything, anybody or anywhere that does not agree with the PAP are oppositions & they are are spreading FAKE NEWs..only the PAP, is the holiest politicians, on this earth...they are immaculate ( maybe born sinless too), clean & honest...sic!..what a joke!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad that the good minister Shan exposed Thum for liar he truly is. I hope the ISD will arrest him soon for stirring trouble.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN all these people study too much and want to display their background and intelligence endup talking useless stuff and wasting time resource and money. he say this online falsehood nonsense he just need to go there tell 山本康 KNN i say you zar to empress dowager other people can choose to believe or don't believe you can stop or ask people don't believe then you bring that person to operating theatre and change his brain. he say simple things people make it very complex and misled.. he say only smart uncle like him will know.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN all these people study too much and want to display their background and intelligence endup talking useless stuff and wasting time resource and money. he say this online falsehood nonsense he just need to go there tell 山本康 KNN i say you zar to empress dowager other people can choose to believe or don't believe you can stop or ask people don't believe then you bring that person to operating theatre and change his brain. he say simple things people make it very complex and misled.. he say only smart uncle like him will know.
my uncle also say KNN he say hhh is a little boy in disguise he has a lil bro down there people can choose to believe or hhh only can draw his pants down to prove KNN KNN talk all these got use meh.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad that the good minister Shan exposed Thum for liar he truly is. I hope the ISD will arrest him soon for stirring trouble.

One day, all these ISD officers will face the wrath of the people. They will be lynched or face firing squad.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle also say after he ask 山本康 the zar thing he will ask what outcome do you expect from this committee hearing ? he say he also will say to him either ban internet or have a moderator from lawyer background to vet and chop truth before publish since you say lawyer can tell.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasting time and resources of Public's funds. Fake news is nothing new it has benefited our Govt over the last 52yrs. Only idiots does not admit it was there for specific reasons. Now, they want us to believe what they said and done in the past, was nothing but the Truth.