• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Thousands of Windows PC inside Huawei HQ kenna locked out....

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
along with the message "According to US laws, your company cannot use Microsoft products".
Tiong Cock this time really, really hong kan liao !

windows.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how will Tim Cook force Trump to rescind if China will strictly restrict Apple products in China next month. And worse still if they will do the same to TESLA because Elon Musk is a gangster. If these 2 situations will happen, then it will be Ang Mo kan Ang Mo.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will miss these Huawei stores in future. I confess I have went inside them to play with the super zoom feature on their newer phones. :biggrin:

vmgbxAe.jpg

9lDZBv5.jpg

Huawei Concept Stores
313@Somerset #B2-12/13
Bugis Junction #01-54/54A
JEM #04-04
Jurong Point #B1-31
Nex #04-43
Paya Lebar Quarter #B1-27
Sim Lim Square #01-41
Tampines Mall #04-03
VivoCity #02-204
Westgate #03-38/39

Paya Lebar Quarter (PLQ) should be its newest store, because PLQ is the newest mall.
I predict one of the outlets at Jurong East will go kaput first: JEM or Westgate.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how will Tim Cook force Trump to rescind if China will do exactly the same with Apple products in China next month. And worse still if they will do the same to TESLA because Elon Musk is a gangster.
I for one is am happy to see Apple go down.
Apple is basically a microcosm of Tiong Cock with its closed eco-system and its multitude of brain-washed fanboys. Tim Cook and Steve Jobs is no different from Winnie Xi.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On another note, cloud-computing is a stranglehold if US decides to sanction your country.
If one day Pinky pissed off Trump, all our Google drive, Google photos and Gmail will not be accessible.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder how will Tim Cook force Trump to rescind if China will strictly restrict Apple products in China next month. And worse still if they will do the same to TESLA because Elon Musk is a gangster. If these 2 situations will happen, then it will be Ang Mo kan Ang Mo.

The 'huge market in China' is exaggerated, and the Tiongs will probably be more concerned with buying food and not starving to death than fiddle with gadgets and tech toys. Only those PAP fools still don't or won't admit this. :cool:

Elon Musk is a godless transhumanist, he will get his comeuppance eventually.

FCGF-2020-Mobile-Banner-English.png

FCGF-2020-Mobile-Banner-Chinese.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
On another note, cloud-computing is a stranglehold if US decides to sanction your country.
If one day Pinky pissed off Trump, all our Google drive, Google photos and Gmail will not be accessible.

Why do you put stuff in the google cloud? I store everything on my own drives.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i see these huawei stores i notice its like they have to copy everything even the apple store concept. do these guys have any original thoughts?