• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Zarbor, think she is very hot and no men can look at her..

sylvester134

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happen to found this article written on http://womanizing.blogspot.com

" I came across a post. The writer, a lady, took a taxi and she said the taxi-driver kept turning his head back to look at her. She said she was only wearing a simple dress, nothing sexy. She accused him of being a a womanizer. I guess she doesn’t know the meaning of womanizer.

From her description, we could only say the taxi-driver is lecherous or ham sup in cantonese. A lecher or ham-sup man leers at women. These men are rude and annoying and can be offensive, but that doesn’t mean they are womanizers.

A womanizer is a man who has sexual relationships with many different women.

She said she had lodged a complaint with the taxi company. I would say she should have asked the taxi-driver why he kept looking at her.

If you are interested, here is the post:
http://joanne-chan.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-met-such-womanizer-taxi-driver-in.html

(The lady has edited her post after I published this. In the original post, the word womanizer appears four times. They have been removed.)
"

Read what she complained about Taxi Driver looking at her and Check out Joanne Chan's Photos on her blog.

SHE TOO TUA LIAB UNTIL CANNOT LOOK AT HER?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
11.JPG

malaysian gal.

FT who gone back to malaysia.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The writer, a lady, took a taxi and she said the taxi-driver kept turning his head back to look at her. ...
how many cab drivers turn 2 look @ their passengers while dey r driving? ... even if dey tok 2 u, dey wud oni look @ ze rear mirror ... dey wun turn their heads 1 ...

on ze other hand, ppl look @ her ppl muz b humsup meh? ... if in ze early morning say sum1 took ur cab n if u feel goose bumps after taking a close look @ ur passenger, u want 2 make doubly sure oso, wun u? juz in case ... :p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many cab drivers turn 2 look @ their passengers while dey r driving? ... even if dey tok 2 u, dey wud oni look @ ze rear mirror ... dey wun turn their heads 1 ...

on ze other hand, ppl look @ her ppl muz b humsup meh? ... if in ze early morning say sum1 took ur cab n if u feel goose bumps after taking a close look @ ur passenger, u want 2 make doubly sure oso, wun u? juz in case ... :p

You look into the mirror you get this:

"that her face, at first just ghostly,
turned a whiter shade of pale"
(Procul Harum "Whiter shade of pale", excerpts)

:biggrin:

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
just in case you don't know, this is a practice for cab drivers cos rear mirror can only see the face of the passengers but cannot see the feet. they would turn over to do a physical check if the passenger have feet and to be sure that her feet is touching the ground just in case.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
procul harum wif iz organ sounds brot out ze surreallistic mood of ze song 2 perfection ...

listen 2 tis rock version ... electric guitar replaced ze organ ...

me 1st time listen 2 tis version, ok ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfVzr0yPi7E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="600" height="400">
<embed src='http://widget.lyricsmode.com/i/scroll2.swf?lid=362116&speed=4' width='600' height='181' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'/></embed>

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sometimes when i chat up with female passengers,they thought i want to sian her,suddenly body langauge become hiao hiao like that...:biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes when i chat up with female passengers,they thought i want to sian her,suddenly body langauge become hiao hiao like that...:biggrin:

Just to check...do u usually pick up the above-mentioned passengers from Geylang? Cos we all know that means something else...:p

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi,mr cool, all over the place in sg,especially women in her thirties to forties,my favourite...
Just to check...do u usually pick up the above-mentioned passengers from Geylang? Cos we all know that means something else...:p

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA110137.JPG

not bad lah.... young man don't want to look at her, old uncle beo her, that's why she is upset. :biggrin:

2.JPG

PC250108.JPG

Last edited: