• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This time, China is going to crash next month.

Alfrescian
Loyal
The timing is certainly right. There are a whole new set of issues that China need to worry about, right?

Think about it. China is now run by the most corrupted regime ever. Xi JP's brother-in-law can get you approvals for anything in China so long you can afford it. Perpetuality in leadership is to allow Vice-President Wang Qishan to takeover Xi JP if he is ever ousted. Wang's notorious team chased Li Kashing out of China and is taking over Anbang and HNA Group.

In recent years, Chinese municipals and State-owned enterprises are issuing as much debts as US annually while the US economy is almost double of China? Is China dealing with anything worse than the real trade war (Japan fought a 20-years trade war with US and sank many Japanese Prime Ministers), or rising global interest rates, and many more I don’t even need to list.

Bitcoin is struggling to stay afloat and market believes that Chinese startups have been accumulating bitcoins (and other virtual currencies); because they believe that over 80% of bitcoins have been mined, so Bitcoin will eventually be US$100,000 or US$1million. WTF!!! Bitcoin is now struggling to stay above US$6000 now, down from US$19000 in December 2017. Xiaomi's staggering US$1billion quarterly (not annual) loss and Mobike & OFO's cashflow problems are now rumored to the repercussion of bitcoin's demise. When Bitcoin sinks below US$5000, hell has a special place for startups that appeared to have a functional business but speculating bitcoins behind the scene.

I agree that all these issues and rumors are purely bearish conspiracies which a seasoned investor should be able to judge.
Or rather, a prudent investor should understand when there is no smoke without fire.

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so fast. The chink emperor has some tricks up his sleeve. More debt will be issued by PBOC. The party won't end until next year.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so fast. The chink emperor has some tricks up his sleeve. More debt will be issued by PBOC. The party won't end until next year.
and they will hide the massive debt. prc is like a stinky abalone - nice with the shell on, but rotten inside.
0221.jpg
5069df9374c5b64b1d0006cf._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
The timing is certainly right. There are a whole new set of issues that China need to worry about, right?

Think about it. China is now run by the most corrupted regime ever. Xi JP's brother-in-law can get you approvals for anything in China so long you can afford it. Perpetuality in leadership is to allow Vice-President Wang Qishan to takeover Xi JP if he is ever ousted. Wang's notorious team chased Li Kashing out of China and is taking over Anbang and HNA Group.

In recent years, Chinese municipals and State-owned enterprises are issuing as much debts as US annually while the US economy is almost double of China? Is China dealing with anything worse than the real trade war (Japan fought a 20-years trade war with US and sank many Japanese Prime Ministers), or rising global interest rates, and many more I don’t even need to list.

Bitcoin is struggling to stay afloat and market believes that Chinese startups have been accumulating bitcoins (and other virtual currencies); because they believe that over 80% of bitcoins have been mined, so Bitcoin will eventually be US$100,000 or US$1million. WTF!!! Bitcoin is now struggling to stay above US$6000 now, down from US$19000 in December 2017. Xiaomi's staggering US$1billion quarterly (not annual) loss and Mobike & OFO's cashflow problems are now rumored to the repercussion of bitcoin's demise. When Bitcoin sinks before US$5000, hell has a special place for startups that appeared to have a functional business but speculating bitcoins behind the scene.

I agree that all these issues and rumors are purely bearish conspiracies which a seasoned investor should be able to judge.
Or rather, a prudent investor should understand when there is no smoke without fire.

LOL i've heard this for donkey years. I saw the number 1 china doomsayer gordon chang on tv recently. My god he is 67 but he looked so old. It's a near certainty that he 'crashes' into his coffin before china does. Killed by bitterness!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky can come down. All other countries fell apart totally, but nothing can even move China little bit. That is today's China.

Only problem with it is being too kind to the world especially USA. And overly civilized. China should start destroying the west beginning from USA Israel and UK.
Stop being tolerant and civilized. So fucking kind for what? Blood pse!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warlord Chinese dont need to kill enemy himself, 借刀杀人 孙子兵法.

The German and Japs are the 暗箭难防 that will be 借刀杀人 for Chinese .... 三国演义 fir China..

Sky can come down. All other countries fell apart totally, but nothing can even move China little bit. That is today's China.

Only problem with it is being too kind to the world especially USA. And overly civilized. China should start destroying the west beginning from USA Israel and UK.
Stop being tolerant and civilized. So fucking kind for what? Blood pse!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Xi is holding the millitary power of china.
He has removed many ex leader henchman in govt.
To pull him down, you need the whole china.:biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal

Debts are need to sustain export subsidies and financing by banks. China's over capacity in metallurgy, plastics, car manufacturing, etc can surviving with increment in debt-availability. China exports about 10 times more than India.

Likewise, real estates and construction also need increasing debts to sustain them.
So when you have a financial crisis, investment & Capex means ballooning of debts.

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL i've heard this for donkey years. I saw the number 1 china doomsayer gordon chang on tv recently. My god he is 67 but he looked so old. It's a near certainty that he 'crashes' into his coffin before china does. Killed by bitterness!

Andy Xie is another doomsayer. For over a decade, both have been telling us the same stuff.

Alfrescian
Loyal
and they will hide the massive debt. prc is like a stinky abalone - nice with the shell on, but rotten inside.

I believe China is draining her reserves in recent years. Since Xi took over, China don't really buy more US Dollars than either Taiwan, Switzerland or even Singapore annually. When a country is financially weaker, the sales of US Treasury bills helps to bail out their financial sector for the short term. Put it this way, with a higher interest-rate environment and aging population, South Korea's pension fund alone is capable to buying as much US treasuries as China annually, to support their local pension payouts.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who knows?
Not only him leh:biggrin:

Li Keqiang makes more money than Wen Jiabao. It is like Najib vs Mahathir.
Wang Qishan makes more than Jiang Zemin.
Xi just use his relatives as proxies.

So if anything goes wrong, his own faction can create a false-flag by silencing him.