• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Morning I Was in India!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of seafood restaurant will not hire foreign apunehs. Only chinese looking people. But its the same analogy if you go to an Indian restaurant and order fish head curry and the foreign apuneh waiter looks at you blankly because fish head curry is a unique local dish and they don't know what u talking about. If you PM me, I will give you the name of this shit restaurant i went to, that did not even know what is tua tow.

I've seen an Ah Neh waiter working at an upmarket Japanese restaurant. Talk about spoiling the ambiance. :biggrin:

Thankfully, he was serving the customer at an adjacent table instead of me. That customer was a bit irritated because Ah Neh waiter boy probably didn't know the items on the menu.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You want Philippines, go Lucky Plaza, Botanic Gardens, Takashimaya City, Gardens By The Bay....you want Mynamar, go Peninisular Plaza, you want China go People's Park Centre, you want INDIA...you go TEKKA, you want Thailand you go Golden Mile Complex...you want Korea, you go Anchorpoint, you ang moh, you go Boat Quay, Clarke Quay....you want Indonesia, you go City Plaza & Geylang Serai Area...

YOU WANT sinGAPOREANS, YOU ASK "MEE SIAM MAI HUM"....

Sentosa Cove is hangout for which nationality?

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Burger King in Changi Airport is also all run by Ah Nehs.

This over crowding of FTs has been long going and most Sillyporeans don't give a damn about it
so long as they can still holding on to their job and collect pay check every month.
They will only feel the pinch one fine day when they are out of job and start looking for another.

They will keep voting for the MIWs every GE and won't understand the purpose of "balance of power" in the parliament.
These FT policy will keep forcing down our throat as long as the MIWs are in power.

Ah Nehs handle beef??? Boy they will do anything!!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An article i read a few years ago put the estimates of Indian nationals alone working in sg to be about 500k. If we factor in those from other south asian countries such as banglaseh and the fact that the article was penned a few years ago, the number of immigrant south asian in sg have definitely exceeded 500k.

Their presence in sg is indeed getting stronger by the day. Just take any bus that pass by little india or geylang area. U will be shocked by the number of south asians on the bus. I am not kidding or being racist when i say the buses that ply those routes are almost entirely filled up by south asians such that u hardly see any non south asian faces. This is espcially bad over the weekend and they really overwhelm the bus with offensive smell and their irritating loud talks.

I guess we should be expecting more molest and rape cases in the near future

Thank the free trade agreement with India. How stupid can the government be? Sinkapore-India free trade agreement is the world's first - no other free trade agreement is that one-sided as this one. How can sinkapore allow UNLIMITED flow of Indians to work in sinkapore? And sinkapore got nothing in return.

F

filedd

ah nehs are very very nasty people, ah nehs are the most nasty people

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank the free trade agreement with India. How stupid can the government be? Sinkapore-India free trade agreement is the world's first - no other free trade agreement is that one-sided as this one. How can sinkapore allow UNLIMITED flow of Indians to work in sinkapore? And sinkapore got nothing in return.

If youre not getting anything in return why do you even need to sign an agreement?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's something really odd but when you just change the country to china everyone would be pissed when it's shit skins nope.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
...You only need to go to Parkway Mall on a weekend to see how the mall has turned out to be like mall in Bombay..

...and when ah nehs and their children appear any where, in the mall or on the bus or MRT train, you can always see how their children run wild while their parents ignore their boisterous behaviour. Pappies tell us to integrate with ah nehs. How to?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and when ah nehs and their children appear any where, in the mall or on the bus or MRT train, you can always see how their children run wild while their parents ignore their boisterous behaviour. Pappies tell us to integrate with ah nehs. How to?

This morning on the MRT to work I was sitting on a reserved seat. A few stations down, a foreign Ah Neh family with two or three small kids got up but all the seats are occupied. The Ah neh gotto carry one of his kids and standing in front of me. I took one look at him and closed my eyes to sleep. Why should I give the privilege of the seat to these effing foreign ah nehs and welcome them? If it had been a local or old folk, I will gladly give up my seat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This morning on the MRT to work I was sitting on a reserved seat. A few stations down, a foreign Ah Neh family with two or three small kids got up but all the seats are occupied. The Ah neh gotto carry one of his kids and standing in front of me. I took one look at him and closed my eyes to sleep. Why should I give the privilege of the seat to these effing foreign ah nehs and welcome them? If it had been a local or old folk, I will gladly give up my seat.

Your seat is your seat, you're not obliged to give it up to anyone if you don't feel like it. Do not give in to intimidation, pressure or shaming language.

As far as I'm concerned, these stupid Ah Neh expat families can take their brats and their silly prams and go hitch a ride on the roof of a train.

Segregation, not integration.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If youre not getting anything in return why do you even need to sign an agreement?

Nothing substantial for us in return for accepting UNLIMITED flow of Ah Nehs to work here.
A written agreement is necessary so that sinkapore cannot change the rules mah.