• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Morning I Was in India!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen an Ah Neh waiter working at an upmarket Japanese restaurant. Talk about spoiling the ambiance. :biggrin:

Thankfully, he was serving the customer at an adjacent table instead of me. That customer was a bit irritated because Ah Neh waiter boy probably didn't know the items on the menu.

The last time I was in a jap eatery, I ran away after seeing the ahpunehneh chef

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your seat is your seat, you're not obliged to give it up to anyone if you don't feel like it. Do not give in to intimidation, pressure or shaming language.

As far as I'm concerned, these stupid Ah Neh expat families can take their brats and their silly prams and go hitch a ride on the roof of a train.

Segregation, not integration.

I like this one.......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen an Ah Neh waiter working at an upmarket Japanese restaurant. Talk about spoiling the ambiance. :biggrin:

Thankfully, he was serving the customer at an adjacent table instead of me. That customer was a bit irritated because Ah Neh waiter boy probably didn't know the items on the menu.

Hey fuck this shit. Apart from shitty jap restaurant chains like sakae sushi now they have shit skins in jap restaurants to further ruin the authenticity of Japanese food and experience? Trust me in future there will be some type of shit skin and jap fusion cuisine and it will be forced down the throats of the public and ppl that say it sucks will be called racists.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The last time I was in a jap eatery, I ran away after seeing the ahpunehneh chef

Atta boy that is the correct reaction. You know who won't run away? Shit skin customers probably claim it tastes like curry. Shit skins have filthy hands nobody should eat food they have touched.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Atta boy that is the correct reaction. You know who won't run away? Shit skin customers probably claim it tastes like curry. Shit skins have filthy hands nobody should eat food they have touched.

...... you are now a better man............ ????

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The All-India Biz Park at Changi is old news, been there long time oredy. Everywhere along the NEL, from Ponggol to Little India, you will find Indians present in ratios more than their national minority average of 9%. Next time you take a ride, count the number of Indians wearing backpacks and shoes (slippers are prob Banglas), and everywhere you turn, there's an Indian, male or female. How can their numbers be 9%? The PAP is surely lying.

New Indians outcrowding locals from HDB flats to our parks to private condos to biz parks..wtf! Now even the Mediacorp entertainemnt channels have been dominated by Indian/Hindi channels. There are 8 now, how many Chinese and English ones in comparison?

Why is this govt bending backwards in serving India? The PAP govt allows the Indian govt to bully us into CECA (when we get nothing back in return), opening up 8 Hindi channels (when our own dialects are shut down), allowing rioters except one to go scot free and even the sole idiot was only charged with obstructing the police by not dispersing (when we caned, deported, exiled, bankrupted lesser local offenders). Only one guilty and convicted when there were over 400 that night?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you did is right. Dont have to give up, unless pregnant, holding a tongkat, carrying infants (but not those who have strollers but chose to carry them), your leg in splint or bandages - adhere strictly to the signs for reserved seats.

If their aged parents/grandparents are too physically challenged in the first place, why should they be travelling? What a load on our hospital services if they get injured, fall down or collapse from stroke and heart attack?

I get irritated when I see our locals jumping up to offer them seats when most of the time, they dont need it. Even their kids want to play on the pole and on the floor, not be seated quietly.

This morning on the MRT to work I was sitting on a reserved seat. A few stations down, a foreign Ah Neh family with two or three small kids got up but all the seats are occupied. The Ah neh gotto carry one of his kids and standing in front of me. I took one look at him and closed my eyes to sleep. Why should I give the privilege of the seat to these effing foreign ah nehs and welcome them? If it had been a local or old folk, I will gladly give up my seat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
New Indians outcrowding locals from HDB flats to our parks to private condos to biz parks..wtf! Now even the Mediacorp entertainemnt channels have been dominated by Indian/Hindi channels. There are 8 now, how many Chinese and English ones in comparison?

Cricket too. These Ah Nehs from (north?) India love the sport of cricket. I think there's at least one dedicated cricket channel on pay tv. Nothing like this has ever happened before.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The All-India Biz Park at Changi is old news, been there long time oredy. Everywhere along the NEL, from Ponggol to Little India, you will find Indians present in ratios more than their national minority average of 9%. Next time you take a ride, count the number of Indians wearing backpacks and shoes (slippers are prob Banglas), and everywhere you turn, there's an Indian, male or female. How can their numbers be 9%? The PAP is surely lying.

Why is this govt bending backwards in serving India? The PAP govt allows the Indian govt to bully us into CECA (when we get nothing back in return), opening up 8 Hindi channels (when our own dialects are shut down), allowing rioters except one to go scot free and even the sole idiot was only charged with obstructing the police by not dispersing (when we caned, deported, exiled, bankrupted lesser local offenders). Only one guilty and convicted when there were over 400 that night?

Serious? 8?

Anyway ppl won't be concerned notice how ppl only get concerned if those are chinese channels.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think Tharman, Shamu and Vivian are responsible for this ...no Indians will become PM until the Indian population in this country is sizeable.
Pinky allowed himself to be pushed around by the Indian Trio.