• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is the candidate i'm looking for...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The Silly Little Girl and the Funny Old Tree.

-=-

let me see...silly little girl - hmmm..someone with the name T...

any guess for the funny old tree? LOL

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's referring to this photo taken on the night of 30th April 2006. It was electrifying, I was there. And it was held at a large field in Hougang. Cars were parked everywhere, the crowd was amazing. No PAP rally could've attracted so many, who so willingly attended.

pic-581b.jpg

Looking at the picture it's unlikely that the whole SMC was there to hear Low speak. More likely, it's the opposition supporters from all over the island rallying there to hear him speak. Translation, it's useless if pple outside his own ward is listening to him even if the crowd is this huge coz they are not the ones voting for him. These jokers should go back where they came from and allow the important pple, the pple who can actually cast a vote for him or her to be there. If the WP is not in your ward, go to the one that is coming to U. Dun squeeze out the actual voters

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheebye PAP dog now trying to ask ppl not to attend WP rally. fuck u.

U idiot do you know how to read or not. I ask pple from wards that are not contesting in to go home fuck spider and give that spot to a valid voter. U cannot vote for him go there for fuck. Waste of space and deny pple who can cast a vote for them the space. U might be denying someone who actually wants to vote for them from listening to their speeches and end up voting the other guy

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U cannot vote for him go there for fuck. Waste of space and deny pple who can cast a vote for them the space. U might be denying someone who actually wants to vote for them from listening to their speeches and end up voting the other guy

election campaigning ( rallies ) are just a formality or due process to polling day.
vast majority of electorate already decided who to vote for when elections are called.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
U idiot do you know how to read or not. I ask pple from wards that are not contesting in to go home fuck spider and give that spot to a valid voter. U cannot vote for him go there for fuck. Waste of space and deny pple who can cast a vote for them the space. U might be denying someone who actually wants to vote for them from listening to their speeches and end up voting the other guy

u cheeebye pap dog is just being jealous that got a lot of ppl go WP rallies. fuck u. go there n listen to dirty PAP tricks being exposed cannot is it? fuck u. :oIo::oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheebye PAP dog let me tell u,

u r my no. 1 target here now. fuck u.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
election campaigning ( rallies ) are just a formality or due process to polling day.
vast majority of electorate already decided who to vote for when elections are called.

Only Anti-PAP and Pro-PAP pple decides thinks this is a formality coz they have already confirm their votes BEFORE the election process. Neutral voters are the ones they are trying to win over during these rallies. This rallies give these voters the chance to listen to the opposition and decide whether or not to vote for them. It is these group of voters the opposition need to win over but if jokers who probably will vote the opposition anyway squeeze them out and deny them the chance of hearing what they have to say, do you not think that the vote will swing the other way.

Seriously wats the point. If they are not going to your ward and you cannot vote for them let someone else have the chance to listen to them

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Anti-PAP and Pro-PAP pple decides thinks this is a formality coz they have already confirm their votes BEFORE the election

==

in other countries, election rallies are colourful, entertaining and rowdy..with strippers, entertainers, singers all putting their weight behind the respective candidates.

Its only in Singapore where it is all prime and proper. In fact, only this year you see TV debates and yet, it is all so tame...

Really, majority of the voters already know who to vote even without going to the rallies. Really, how much can you say during the rally? U think the handful of blokes who have not made up their mind will do so by one or two speeches?

actually such rallies only serve to give air-time to the candidates who will otherwise, never get to do public speaking - that applies to both PAP and non-PAP candidates. And I feel, many of them cannot speak properly to save their lives.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dog twist and turn come out with all sorts of fucking reasons telling u why u shouldn't attend WP rally. :oIo:

same as you twisting and turning trying to bullshit why 3 or more cornered fights is good for oppo party.

who u trying to kid :oIo: it must be damn tiring for u to defend pap policies. u can even be found in 3-in-1 kopitiam doing the same thing. i hope they pay u well for being a dog :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Anti-PAP and Pro-PAP pple decides thinks this is a formality coz they have already confirm their votes BEFORE the election

==

in other countries, election rallies are colourful, entertaining and rowdy..with strippers, entertainers, singers all putting their weight behind the respective candidates.

Its only in Singapore where it is all prime and proper. In fact, only this year you see TV debates and yet, it is all so tame...

Really, majority of the voters already know who to vote even without going to the rallies. Really, how much can you say during the rally? U think the handful of blokes who have not made up their mind will do so by one or two speeches?

Yes Coz I'm one of them. You're looking at this from a anti-PAP point of view. I see it from a more neutral perspective. Why the hell am I voting for the guy I've not even heard of. I need to go down and see for myself

I can give you another good example. Before the debate on Sat. A lot of support was going on in PP about how Lina Chiam will get the goodwill vote that will push her into MP status. After the debate, everyone is talking about doom for PP and asking for Chiam to step back in. I refuse to vote for anyone without listening to what they have to say first

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
ability to make public speeches are important. its partially why Obama is the president.

Agreed, that is why I think a few of those opposition in debate need to polish up
on public speaking by getting some help from professional.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry, Mr Azn, crowded as Singapore is, the sites accommodated eligible voters and supporters from elsewhere alike. You could perhaps offer this converse advice to the PAPzi leadership, i.e., if they are not running in a constituency where the rally is held, they should not speak there. In that way, there might be more spectators than astroturf root leaders.

You are probably going to say that crowds at rallies do not translate into votes, and assuming there had been ho cheating all these years, you would be right. But this means there is what Catherine Lim calls 'the great affective divide', i.e., many of us really hate the PAPzis but vote for them out of fear (of petty retaliation, e.g. no upgrading and the unknown). Does this matter? Of course. A situation where you tolerate what you hate out of fear breeds cynicism and anger, that can explode into either mass exodus or violence.

Looking at the picture it's unlikely that the whole SMC was there to hear Low speak. More likely, it's the opposition supporters from all over the island rallying there to hear him speak. Translation, it's useless if pple outside his own ward is listening to him even if the crowd is this huge coz they are not the ones voting for him. These jokers should go back where they came from and allow the important pple, the pple who can actually cast a vote for him or her to be there. If the WP is not in your ward, go to the one that is coming to U. Dun squeeze out the actual voters

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody can beat Ramseth.

I don't know Ramseth personally but I know who he is indirectly through a WP friend. He's kind of a lingual prodigy, can speak many languages like natives. I understand even LTK, Sylvia, GMS and TKL has asked his help for translation. His political and legal knowledge is certainly up there too. However, my friend said LTK actually asked him once a couple of years ago but he won't be standing. He loves his ponytail hairstyle and freewheeling lifestyle too much. Quite a waste (whether you'd support him or not) as such a character would surely add color to the election.

Anyway, latest insider news I've heard is WP going all out for wins in three GRCs. I'll start another thread on that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know Ramseth personally but I know who he is indirectly through a WP friend. He's kind of a lingual prodigy, can speak many languages like natives. I understand even LTK, Sylvia, GMS and TKL has asked his help for translation. His political and legal knowledge is certainly up there too. However, my friend said LTK actually asked him once a couple of years ago but he won't be standing. He loves his ponytail hairstyle and freewheeling lifestyle too much. Quite a waste (whether you'd support him or not) as such a character would surely add color to the election.

Anyway, latest insider news I've heard is WP going all out for wins in three GRCs. I'll start another thread on that.
If Hong Kong can have Leung Kwok-hung aka Long Hair 長毛......we can have a Ponytail 马尾

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Glenda says she'll spread her legs for anyone who will guarantee her a win of a GRC, guess who will be the first to the fore?