• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat This Is Terrible and Horrible

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont know abt his political awareness or inclination. so cant comment whether he is aware of pap's evils.

In sinkieland, the whole country is run by the PAP policies. You are either with them or against them. There isn't much parties to be inclined with.

It is about being aware the situation he is in. If this simple awareness is not raised within him in all these years, then he deserve all the shit coming to him.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In sinkieland, the whole country is run by the PAP policies. You are either with them or against them. There isn't much parties to be inclined with.

It is about being aware the situation he is in. If this simple awareness is not raised within him in all these years, then he deserve all the shit coming to him.

Nonsense. There is no one political party that can dish us everything. We have to be logical to embrace good things from current political party and against them for things that are not right. Since there is no alternative now, we just can kpkb here.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no alternative besides changi prison due to 70:30

BTW r u hhh ? :eek:

why does the 69.9% allow SG to be in such a bad situation? why does the 69.9% condone pap exploiting and profiting from sick, pioneer generation Singaporeans?

Perhaps the 69.9% includes 35% foreign trash who are newly minted citizens. These people will quit SG when they have squeezed enough from Singapore like what my two neighbours and Li Jia Wei did

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never taken part in such a useless way of rebelling/protesting, whether at Hong Lim Park or anywhere else.
And the GE2015 result is the proof:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?216301-VALID-Opposition-votes-for-GE2011-was-803-482-but-654-289-(ex-TP-GRC)-for-GE2015

I dare say that at both GE2011 and GE2015, at least roughly 45% of the valid votes were from women, and at least another roughly 15% from male civil/public servants (including regulars in the SAF and Police), male employees of GLCs, and old men in their 60s and 70s.

And for GE2015, the remaining 10% came from new citizens, ignorant/delusional/cowardly/greedy male Sinkie first-time voters in their 20s, and finally at least 100,000 (at least 4% of the eligible voters) male voters who voted for some opposition party at GE2011 but flipped and voted for the PAP at GE2015. :*:

Whether it's small or big, the key thing is to rebel correctly, or in the correct way. :wink:
I dare say, as an individual, I have already rebelled correctly in my own special low-profile way in real life and to the best of my ability, but that's a secret that I will only reveal to certain people in private. :wink:

Good for you to rebel against pap's evils

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why does the 69.9% allow SG to be in such a bad situation? why does the 69.9% condone pap exploiting and profiting from sick, pioneer generation Singaporeans?

Perhaps the 69.9% includes 35% foreign trash who are newly minted citizens. These people will quit SG when they have squeezed enough from Singapore like what my two neighbours and Li Jia Wei did

I thought flatearther already provided the answers.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of points.

1. I'm making assumption but not wild as there are facts that I need not state here.

2. I'm working hard as boss asked me to be vigilant else I will get from him.

3. This is not a cpf thread :rolleyes:

Yes, this thread is abt pap making money from sick. pioneer generation Singaporean, not cpf

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

many singaporeans are suffering because of unwise votes from new citizens

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, this thread is abt pap making money from sick. pioneer generation Singaporean, not cpf

Maybe one day you can also consider having a thread on pap making money from the unemployed. They advise the unemployed to enrol for upskills courses that requires hard cash :(

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe one day you can also consider having a thread on pap making money from the unemployed. They advise the unemployed to enrol for upskills courses that requires hard cash :(

Yes, the pap is trying to make money from the poor. Also make money from the budget by calling it skills development subsidy and getting its cronies to run useless "skill" courses and charge exorbitant rates

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
many singaporeans are suffering because of unwise votes from new citizens

unwise vote from New Citizens????

That is not called unwise, that is called taking care of themselves, front and back.

This is also called legalised cheating in the election.

i am looking forward to what unfold in the future due to sinkie stupidity and ball-lessness.

ball-lessness and stupidity lead to getting screwed at first, then lead to jobs snatched by foreigners, then lead to screwed up hospital practices, then lead to legalised cheating in the election, then lead to more unnecessary death and crime in sinkieland, then lead to sinkie extinction.

I am all set to munch on my snacks to watch the drama unfolds, then make it a story fable to share with the future generation. i am thinking of the title of the fable. How about " the extinction effect of stupidity and ball-lessness." Is this title good?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nonsense. There is no one political party that can dish us everything. We have to be logical to embrace good things from current political party and against them for things that are not right. Since there is no alternative now, we just can kpkb here.

That is what you PAPib wish for?

But too bad, not many are that as stupid as you.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are very persistent. This is one of your PAPib objectives in the forum here.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what you PAPib wish for?

But too bad, not many are that as stupid as you.

Psycho people to protest and get themselves arrested ?
Encourage people to become monk and use mgtow to package it ?

Too bad, not many people are as stupid as you.