• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is not the time to pull down any opps party ...

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I second that

I think most, if not all, of the potiential inter-party three-corners have already been resolved.

WP = 4 GRC + 4 SMC
NSP = 3 GRC + 3 SMC
SPP = 2 GRC + 2 SMC
SDP = 1 GRC + 1 SMC
SDA = 1 GRC + 1 SMC
RP = 1 GRC + 1 SMC

The only three-corner that looks confirmed is Joo Chiat SMC with independent Andrew Kuan.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think most, if not all, of the potiential inter-party three-corners have already been resolved.

WP = 4 GRC + 4 SMC
NSP = 3 GRC + 3 SMC
SPP = 2 GRC + 2 SMC
SDP = 1 GRC + 1 SMC
SDA = 1 GRC + 1 SMC
RP = 1 GRC + 1 SMC

The only three-corner that looks confirmed is Joo Chiat SMC with independent Andrew Kuan.

bro...paiseh ..can you explain what is SMC ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SMC = single member constituency

In the beginning, all are SMC. Then god says that's no good, hard for Malays and Indians to win. So god says let there be GRC.

bro...you are good about politics ....

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

And then god saw that it was good.

And god flooded Noah leaving him with a boat and sent Moses to the wilderness for 40 years. Made him climb up Mount Sinai to learn commonsense like thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, etc.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

And god flooded Noah leaving him with a boat and sent Moses to the wilderness for 40 years. Made him climb up Mount Sinai to learn commonsense like thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, etc.

Noah was not left with an ark, he had to build the thing himself. Anyway, whatever god says, it becomes law. Whatever god wants, god gets!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

WP = 4 GRC + 4 SMC
NSP = 3 GRC + 3 SMC
SPP = 2 GRC + 2 SMC
SDP = 1 GRC + 1 SMC
SDA = 1 GRC + 1 SMC
RP = 1 GRC + 1 SMC

hahaha...ah forv, as of today following multi-corner fights are still on:

Joo Chiat - WP, ind
Mountbatten - NSP, potential ind
Pioneer - NSP, RP
Ponggol East - WP, SDA
Radin Mas - NSP, SDA, Ind
Sengkang West - WP, SDA, SDP

hopefully good common sense will prevail....ot they should just draw lots to decide who should give way.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Noah was not left with an ark, he had to build the thing himself. Anyway, whatever god says, it becomes law. Whatever god wants, god gets!

god want money but cannot get ..must go through humans ..:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

But god is angry with Drifter for not sharing the weed. Commandment 10.5 - Thou Shalt Share-th thy Weed. :biggrin:

imagesjhgfghjkhg.jpg