• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this is not the time to pull down any opps party ...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I second that

hope all opps party supporter understand where we are coming from ...

...ok we know where they are coming from.

One MAO come from China after living umpteenth years abroad, a BENJAMIN from Britain, one Gomez from Australia, another don't-know-who from Canada or USA - but none from Japan I think.

Suddenly it appears that so many "outside" people are interested or willing to "serve" Singapore. All have suddenly imbued this "aung san suu kyi" spirit!

But I think we need more Nelson Mandalas!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know many ppl here hated PAP ...thats why we should not pull down any opps party ...no matter what opps party you support . theres only one way to vote PAP out ..that is to stay focus and united ...

This is what is termed a protest vote. The protest vote is not based on any sound principle or judgement. When the object that fuels the protest is removed or seen to be removed, protest votes always returns home, in this case, to the PAP. Notice the vote swing towards opposition (protest vote) in 1984 and 1988 under strongman LKY. Under the seemingly "kinder -gentler" GCT leadership, the protests votes when home and PAP scored with a bigger margin of victory. Note particularly in 2001, how badly WP performed.

-

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

...ok we know where they are coming from.

One MAO come from China after living umpteenth years abroad, a BENJAMIN from Britain, one Gomez from Australia, another don't-know-who from Canada or USA - but none from Japan I think.

Suddenly it appears that so many "outside" people are interested or willing to "serve" Singapore. All have suddenly imbued this "aung san suu kyi" spirit!

But I think we need more Nelson Mandalas!

because ppl are tulan with the goverment already . thats why now is the time to go in for the kill ...now or never .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you refering about me? if yes, please apologize, if not, i'm sorry..

you know it yourself ...as i said before , now is not the time to question any opps party . if you are smart enough ..you will understand what im trying to put across . even a three years old kid knows in order to vote out the PAP ...all opps supporters must stay united ..

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

because ppl are tulan with the goverment already . thats why now is the time to go in for the kill ...now or never .

My family of 5 are gonna come back from Canada to vote in my ward for anyone who stands against the 52 year old regime.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

My family of 5 are gonna come back from Canada to vote in my ward for anyone who stands against the 52 year old regime.

yes..i will be back too ...first time voter after nearly 40years .

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes..i will be back too ...first time voter after nearly 40years .

The wind of change has finally come. Although I'm so far from home, I can feel it in my bones.

I hope that no-shame old fart will die of a heart attack after the results are announced.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The wind of change has finally come. Although I'm so far from home, I can feel it in my bones.

I hope that no-shame old fart will die of a heart attack after the results are announced.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YFh2vpGeoIk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solo Men Competition

bro...paiseh ..can you explain what is SMC ? :wink:

Solo Men Competition is different from Ganged Rogues Competition. Royal Rumble or Survival Series ? Not sure lah. Weird terms, right ? It's all bullshit anyway. You see, they are designed to make no competition for PAP newbies (protected by heavyweights). Welcome to this fascist country.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you for the precious firepower. We need people like you. That's the spirit. That's what we call solidarity and unity.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes...its a herbs ppl use thousands of years ago ...not additive , no overdose . but if you guys want chemical ...im sorry i cant help . im not into chemical .

I thought Marijuana has other use especially for bodybuilding. I'm a gym goer. And a strong one.