• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal

Diahann Carroll​

The glamorous vixen on Dynasty — she played Dominique Devereaux — has two beloved grandkids. She once joked during a performance, “For those of you who don’t have grandchildren, get some. Get them on eBay if you have to.”

1641476807844.png

jw5

Loyal

Catherine Deneuve​

The French actress has five grandchildren, ranging in age from about 7 to 27. She told the Daily Mail, “They certainly do not call me Grand-mama. I won’t tell you what they call me. It’s a short, very nice name, but it’s private.”

1641480008051.png

jw5

Loyal

Diane von Furstenberg​

The designer’s gorgeous teen granddaughter Talita said that when she was a child her style-setting grandmother would give her “custom mini wrap dresses.” Von Furstenberg, who has two grown children, has four grandkids.

1641482400220.png

jw5

Loyal

Emmylou Harris​

How cool would it be to have a grandma who’s a 13-time Grammy winner and legendary country rock singer/songwriter? Harris’ song “Goodnight Old World” from her 2011 album Hard Bargain was written as a lullaby to her baby granddaughter, Prudence.

1641651368505.png

jw5

Loyal

Jane Seymour​

The one-timequeen of the romantic miniseries, has six grown children and six grandchildren, who she sees often. In 2016, she told Closer Weekly that she once swore she’d never be one of those grandmothers who constantly gush about their grandchildren. But “you get so suckered in the minute that first grandchild comes along!” she said. “It almost seems more magical than when you had your own children.” At 66, the former Bond girl is still going strong. She’ll appear in The War with Grandpa alongside Robert De Niro, in early 2018. Known in large part for her leading role in Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, Seymour also won over fans as Elise McKenna in the time-travel romance Somewhere In Time.

1641655906587.png

jw5

Loyal

Blythe Danner​

“My mom’s hot,” Danner’s daughter, Gwyneth Paltrow, told an interviewer, “and she didn’t want to be called Grandma.” So the grandkids call her Lalo.

1641739357045.png

jw5

Loyal

Chaka Khan​

The Grammy-winning funk/R&B songstress famous for ’80s hits including “I Feel For You” was granted permanent custody of her granddaughter, Daija Jade Holland, in 2011, when the girl was 10 and her parents were unable to care for her. In 2015 she shared a family picture on Facebook with the caption: "It's wonderful when I get to spend my downtime with my BEAUTIFUL grandkids!!! They call it 'Nana Day!' LOVE THEM!!!!"

1641908038892.png

jw5

Loyal

Goldie Hawn​

Daughter Kate Hudson has two sons, Bingham and Ryder, and her son Oliver has two boys and a girl. When the latest grandchild arrived,Hawntweeted, “Welcome Rio! Our first baby girl to join our family!”

1641910176631.png

jw5

Loyal

Rita Wilson​

The actress, singer and producer has two kids with hubby Tom Hanks, and stepkids who are products of Hanks’ first marriage to Samantha Lewes. Here Wilson’s pictured with her stepson, Colin Hanks, who has two little ones. The couple has a third grandchild, born to their son Chet.

1641913744846.png

jw5

Loyal

Kris Jenner​

She’s the doting grandma to the famous Kardashian siblings’ young children: Penelope, Mason, Reign, North, Saint West and Dream. Jenner reportedly refuses the Grandma moniker; she wants the kids to call her Lovie.

1641992113658.png

jw5

Loyal

Tina Knowles​

Beyonce’s stylish mother is Grandma to the pop star’s three children. Knowles has called being a grandmother “the second best job I’ve ever had.”

1641997589772.png

jw5

Loyal

Gladys Knight​

The Grammy-winning soul singer, whose concerts often include the tribute tune “Grandma’s Hands,” has an expansive family. At last count, she had 16 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.

1641998054088.png

jw5

Loyal

Jane Fonda​

The actress’ grandchildren are daughter Vanessa Vadim’s kids, Malcolm, 18, and Viva, 15. Friends were surprisedFondawanted to be called Grandma, she’s said, rather than a more modern name. “But I like Grandma. I like being a grandparent.”

1642001299225.png

jw5

Loyal

Sophia Loren​

The Italian film icon, 82, has four grandchildren, two from each of her two sons. She told ET News in 2013 she’s not interested in a new romance, but "now I'm falling in love with my grandchildren and I'm very happy about it."

1642077736234.png