• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal

Priscilla Presley​

Daughter Lisa Marie Presley has two grown kids (including actress Riley Keough) and young twin girls.Elviswould have been their granddaddy. “We love doing things together,” Priscilla said in an interview around 2014.

1642176186618.png

jw5

Loyal

Martha Stewart​

The domestic diva has a 6-year-old granddaughter, Jude, and toddler grandson, Truman. Grandmas can be excused for bragging, right? Stewart told People, "The little girl is a genius, speaking Spanish and English, [and] she's going into Mandarin now."

1642429208043.png

jw5

Loyal

Susan Sarandon​

At 70, Susan Sarandon has two grandchildren. Her daughter, Eva Amurri Martino, gave birth to a baby boy named Major James in late 2016. Martino also has a daughter, Marlowe Mae. Sarandon has said that she doesn’t like to be called Grandma, preferring instead to be called Honey. But she loves doting on her grandkids, often commenting about how it’s so much easier to be a grandparent than a parent. Sarandon will next appear in “A Bad Moms Christmas,” a comedy also starring Mila Kunis that’s set to be released in November.

1642598345098.png

jw5

Loyal
Gloria Estefan
The Cuban-American singing sensation became a first-time grandmother in June 2012 when her son, Nayib, and his wife welcomed their son Sasha Argento Estefan-Coppola to the world. “I am in love with my grandson!” Estefan, 60, told Celebrity Baby Scoop. "He is quite a blessing, and it makes me very happy to see the relationship he shares with my son who is an amazing father.”

1642600665713.png

jw5

Loyal
CBS This Morning anchor Gayle King just became a grandmother in September 2021 when her daughter Kirby Bumpus had her first child.

"I'm officially a grandmother!" King said on air of grandson Luca Lynn Miller's birth (as reported by USA Today). "It's really something when you see your own child become a parent. I am so nuts about him."

1642605357139.png

jw5

Loyal
Legendary actor Meryl Streep became a grandma in early 2019 when her oldest daughter, Mamie Gummer, gave birth to a baby boy. Considering how many grandmas Streep has played, we're confident she's nailing this real-life role.

1642864346356.png

jw5

Loyal
Melissa Gilbert, of Little House on the Prairie fame, has another reason to be proud: new grandchild Ripley Lou Brinkman. Her son Dakota Brinkman and wife Marissa just welcomed their first baby in June of this year, and "proud Nana" Gilbert has been posting photos of her granddaughter nonstop since then.

1642949422814.png

jw5

Loyal
In 2013, Marie Osmond officially become a grandmother when her son Stephen James Craig and his wife had a son named Stephen Jr. Since then, she's added at least two more grandchildren into the mix and the role of grandma seems to be her favorite one yet.

"Out of all the awards and accolades that I have been blessed with throughout my life, nothing comes close in comparison with the blessings I receive from being a mother to my eight children and grandma of three," she told Closer in 2016. "I've gotten to experience things with them that I never did."

1643031768223.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A far cry from her younger days. She has good genes but still chose to fuck up her face. Now she looks more latina than angmoh.

jw5

Loyal
Vogue editor Anna Wintour became a grandmother in 2017 when her son, Charlie Shaffer, and his wife welcomed their daughter, Caroline. They've since had another daughter named Ella. If they're into fashion, these little girls have got it made.

1643204722210.png

jw5

Loyal
While The Real Housewives of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes said at the time of her son Byrson's daughter's birth in 2012, "I'm way too young and too fabulous to be a grandma," she's fully embraced the role. Leakes has even recruited granddaughter Bri'Asia to help her film some family TikToks.

1643207938419.png