• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
from madhousemagazine.com:

Neil Young and Daryl Hannah Expecting Their First Child Together​

1637328110889.png

A spokesman confirmed that Neil Young’s wife, Daryl Hannah, is pregnant. This will be the couple’s first child. Young made the announcement on social media as he posted an image holding a “Prego” tomato sauce jar with the caption, “We are Prego!”

Hannah, 60, is in good health and is being monitored. It is quite rare to become pregnant after age 50, but she’s one of a growing number of older new mothers in the United States — a trend that’s bolstered by changing societal norms and new advances in fertility treatments.

Snow On The Roof​

Neil Young, 75, was giddy with excitement as he gushed at the prospect of a new baby. “I understand we are up there in age, but don’t let these old grey temples fool ya now. Just because theres snow on the roof don’t mean theres no fire in the basement!” Neil then did a few pelvic thrusts to emphasize his virility. “You better stand back” said Neil to the female reporters, “You might get pregnant standing too close to me!”

Giving birth at age 60 may be rare, but just last year a 74 year old woman in India gave birth to twins. “I have the Uterus of a 20 year old and the eggs of a teenager”, said Hannah. “There was no IVF or anything like that, me and Neil did it the old fashioned way by humping like jackrabbits.”

David Crosby has refuted the couples claims and insists that he donated his own sperm to the couple. “I gave them a mason jar full of my sperm as a wedding present.” said Crosby. “I extracted it myself in my car and handed it to their maid. That’s my baby. I have excellent swimmers, as you know I donated my sperm to Melissa Etheridge, Janet Jackson and Courtney Love.”

Crosby​

Young replied to Crosby’s statement by saying, “Crosby is a diseased beast. He handed some cloudy, soupy mess to my maid and I threw it in the bushes. It looked like egg drop soup. Whatever it was, it killed my plants.”

Young and Hannah have been dating since 2014 and were married in 2018. This will be Hannah’s first child and Neil’s last. The couple admitted they are having a boy and some names they are pondering include: “Jackson”, “Gig”, “Claude”, “Donald” and “Seven”.

jw5

Loyal
She is married to the former ATV actor, Thomas Lam Jo Fai (林祖輝) (pictured) and they have 2 children aged 12 and 9 years old. :coffee:

1639838145842.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire is not a GILF, she is only 43 years old. :wink:

My favourite series starring her is this:

View attachment 129239
Wat a stupid series....n Claire was really given the sort end of the stick in the role she played..such a wishy washy cry baby role she played..n the Roger kwok..all his roles are very guniang n always getting trampled by woman..I wonder if he is a faggot

jw5

Loyal
Wat a stupid series....n Claire was really given the sort end of the stick in the role she played..such a wishy washy cry baby role she played..n the Roger kwok..all his roles are very guniang n always getting trampled by woman..I wonder if he is a faggot

Claire Yiu acted her role very well in that series, so did Roger Kwok. :coffee:

Roger is married to former actress Cindy Au, who is 15 years younger than him. Their family photo is below. :wink:

1640621572028.png

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Claire Yiu acted her role very well in that series, so did Roger Kwok. :coffee:

Roger is married to former actress Cindy Au, who is 15 years younger than him. Their family photo is below. :wink:

View attachment 129992
Guess money goes a long way. He might not be a faggot. But his roles etc is very guniang. N the worst thing was he never even defend his Claire forcing her to leave n she had such a hard time and had to depend on the gangster boss.. lucky they never root. N if she never open her big mouth. She would still be alive. She basically was the ang mor equivalent of a dumb blond.