• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is a true GILF.

jw5

Loyal
from tinseltownmom.com:

Hollywood’s Youngest Celebrity Grandmothers​

9. Kelly Price (37)R&B singer Kelly Price became a grandmother in 2012 when her 19-year-old son, Jeffery Rolle Jr., welcomed a baby girl into the world.

jw5

Loyal
from tinseltownmom.com:

10. Whoopi Goldberg (34)The View co-host became a grandmother at the young age of 34! She had her daughter, Alexandrea, at 16, who had her own child at age 18. Goldberg also became a great-grandmother when her grand-baby, Amarah Dean, gave birth.

Youngest Celebrity Grandmothers

jw5

Loyal
from tinseltownmom.com:

11. Loretta Lynn (34) – American country sensation, Loretta Lynn, became a mother when she was 15, had six children, then became a grandmother at age 34, two years after her twins were born. She has 21 grandchildren as of April 2014.

11 of the Youngest Celebrity Grandmothers

jw5

Loyal
And finally the shocker.................. lol.....................

from tinseltownmom.com:

12. Mama June (32) – Mama June’s first daughter, Anna “Chickadee” Shannon was 18 when she had “Baby Kaitlyn” during the first season of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, so, believe it or not, June became a grandmother at the tender age of 32!

Youngest Celebrity Grandmothers

jw5

Loyal
Legendary actor Meryl Streep became a grandma in early 2019 when her oldest daughter, Mamie Gummer, gave birth to a baby boy. Considering how many grandmas Streep has played, we're confident she's nailing this real-life role.

1626875875330.png

jw5

Loyal
Murphy Brown herself, Candice Bergen, welcomed her first grandchild just this year. Her daughter Chloe Malle, had her son Albert in May. Prior to his birth, Bergen told People that she never wanted to nag her daughter about children, but that she was "over-the-moon excited" for his arrival.

1626880870012.png

jw5

Loyal
In 2013, Marie Osmond officially become a grandmother when her son Stephen James Craig and his wife had a son named Stephen Jr. Since then, she's added at least two more grandchildren into the mix and the role of grandma seems to be her favorite one yet.

"Out of all the awards and accolades that I have been blessed with throughout my life, nothing comes close in comparison with the blessings I receive from being a mother to my eight children and grandma of three," she told Closer in 2016. "I've gotten to experience things with them that I never did."

1626960023497.png

jw5

Loyal
Susan Sarandon is a grandma to three little ones, all thanks to her daughter Eva Amurri, who's also an actor. In 2019, when Closer Weekly asked Sarandon what she loves best about being a grandma, she had a simple answer: "Everything!"

1626965970477.png

jw5

Loyal
If you follow Martha Stewart on Instagram, you might already have gotten a glimpse of her grandchildren, whose mom is Alexis Stewart, the legendary homemaker's only daughter.

It turns out, having the queen of all things crafty and food-related for a grandma definitely has its advantages. Take, for instance, this intergalactic birthday party Stewart threw for her grandchildren, Jude and Truman. It truly was out of this world!

1627311269701.png

jw5

Loyal
Sally Field has three children and five grandchildren, and she's game to do whatever interests her grandkids, including playing video games.

"My oldest grandson and I are obsessed with playing [The Legend of] Zelda," Field told Parade. "He'll spend the weekend, and we do nothing but play Zelda." She's not like a regular grandma; she's a cool grandma.

1627313251742.png

jw5

Loyal
Vogue editor Anna Wintour became a grandmother in 2017 when her son, Charlie Shaffer, and his wife welcomed their daughter, Caroline. They've since had another daughter named Ella. If they're into fashion, these little girls have got it made.

1627399337407.png

jw5

Loyal
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Nene Leakes left fans speechless in 2012, when she shared the news that her son, Bryson, became the proud father of a daughter named Bri’asia. The sassy reality star is 52 years old. Not that anyone can tell just by looking at her, given how young she looks. But whatever you do, don’t call her grandma. She prefers to go by "Glamma."

1627479697786.png

jw5

Loyal
“The Naked Gun” actress, and Elvis Presley's ex-wife, Priscilla Presley is 74 years old now but she became a grandmother when she was only 44 years old. That’s when her daughter, Lisa Marie, had Danielle Keough, Benjamin Keough, Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, and Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood. That's a full house!

1627483728275.png