• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this Gurkha single-handedly fought off 30 Teleban fighters in Afghanistan

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey the guy above is an Indian lah.

Hello, Buddha was indian lah but we forgive him. This was his last cycle of suffering so he had to go through the greatest of all suffering, which is to be born indian. India is really the shithole of Asia. Nobody can stand being classified as Indian. Pakistanis will fuck you when you say they are Indians. Jah_rastafar also super tulan when people say nepalese are Indians. See... nobody wants to be an indian.

India the anus of Asia.

buddha not really considered indian but let's just leave that alone for another discussion. That bugger in the picture is an indian. He's not a nepalese "indian" he's a true blue shit skin and a traitor too.

Pakistan is a soverign country of their own of course they aren't indian.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
kazah uzbek kryk turkmen are all part of the chinese race....or yellow race.....

well...if kashmir, Gujarat and punjab were granted independency...peeps will say they are not indians

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
well...if kashmir, Gujarat and punjab were granted independency...peeps will say they are not indians

NOBODY will admit they are from India wan... dun believe me, this weekend go and ask every Indian where are they from. Especially those hardcore indian FTs. I tried before and these are the replies I got.

I am from Pakistan
I am from Sri Lanka
I am from Bangalore
I am from Mumbai

Best reply so far:I am not indian, I am a New Yorker

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kazah uzbek kryk turkmen are all part of the chinese race....or yellow race.....

Serious uzbek also considered chinese? Never heard that before.

Seriously lah indians are so different in terms of looks and culture. You see a singh and a tamil so different in looks. A korean and jap and chinese look more similar. Yet for some ppl if u dare group them in the same cat they would call you crazy but they don't have the same problem grouping a sinkh and a tamil in the same cat.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
Race is 'one big rojak' nowadays.. there are descendants of genghis khan all over asia, what are they then ???
People want to know what race you are so they can judge you accordingly.. which should not be the case...
Character.. not the skin, says martin luther king....

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious uzbek also considered chinese? Never heard that before.

Seriously lah indians are so different in terms of looks and culture. You see a singh and a tamil so different in looks. A korean and jap and chinese look more similar. Yet for some ppl if u dare group them in the same cat they would call you crazy but they don't have the same problem grouping a sinkh and a tamil in the same cat.

uzbek and kazah have been mixing with russians after years under their control...they still have the chinese looks and features....

chinese race are not a proud race at the moment...not many like being a chinese and are proud to declare being a chinese esp in the west

uzbek kazah have been mixing with russians..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uzbek and kazah have been mixing with russians after years under their control...they still have the chinese looks and features....

chinese race are not a proud race at the moment...not many like being a chinese and are proud to declare being a chinese esp in the west

uzbek kazah have been mixing with russians..

yeah they kind of look chinese. It's kind of sad that these central asian ppl are often overlooked. Ppl just don't know much about them. Or they just simply call them russians but try asking a russian nationalist if they are russians they would say a big no.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Indian you see in the picture was the only non-Japanese "honoured" in the war criminal's shrine.

The bottomline is Indians can't even get along with each other let alone others.

Hey the guy above is an Indian lah.

Hello, Buddha was indian lah but we forgive him. This was his last cycle of suffering so he had to go through the greatest of all suffering, which is to be born indian. India is really the shithole of Asia. Nobody can stand being classified as Indian. Pakistanis will fuck you when you say they are Indians. Jah_rastafar also super tulan when people say nepalese are Indians. See... nobody wants to be an indian.

India the anus of Asia.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't bother the Ang Moh's side of war story which would be damn distorted. Unless it is told by Talibans may be I will read it.

Very likely Talibans looking at the uniform tot there was British soldier that they could capture alive to rape his white ass for the weekend. They left in disappointment after finding out it was just a Mountain Donkey (Ass) which dumb ass instincts were exploited by their colonial master cum mercenary employers.

Then Ang Moh started to cook cock story to bluff the world with the under-laying BS message of "My Dog Can Still Bite - so Lon Pray Pray". Whoever is foolish enough will buy that.:*:

This Gurkha mountain donkey would be given stack of hay to feed on. Some Ang Moh worshippers will praise. Talibans will only laugh. Taliban is on factual world record that beat not one but 2 Super Powers in a row, and still going strong. Soviet an US ate shit in Afghanistan.:eek:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
ST_20326341.jpg

LONDON - A NEPALESE soldier in the British army was given a top bravery award by Queen Elizabeth II on Wednesday for his heroics in Afghanistan, where he single-handedly saw off more than 30 Taleban fighters.

Corporal Dipprasad Pun, 31, said he thought he was going to die and so had nothing to lose in taking on the attackers who overran his checkpoint. He was awarded the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (CGC), which is given in recognition of acts of conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy.

Corporal Pun fired more than 400 rounds, launched 17 grenades and detonated a mine to repel the Taleban assault on his checkpoint near Babaji in Helmand Province, southern Afghanistan, last September. Surrounded, the enemy opened fired from all sides and for 15 minutes Corporal Pun remained under continuous attack, including from rocket-propelled grenades and AK47 guns.

At one point, unable to shoot, he used his machine gun tripod to knock down a militant who was climbing the walls of the compound. Two insurgents were still attacking by the time he ran out of ammunition, but he set off a Claymore mine to repel them.

Corporal Pun was given his medal in a ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London. The CGC is second only to the Victoria Cross - the highest honour for bravery in the face of the enemy.

'There wasn't any choice but to fight. The Taleban were all around the checkpoint. I was alone,' he said. 'I had so many of them around me that I thought I was definitely going to die so I thought I'd kill as many of them as I could before they killed me. 'After that I thought nobody can kill us now - when we met the enemy I wasn't scared.' -- AFP

I look at all these fuckers on this thread and I realised that the SAF is more fucked up than I thought. How many people read this post already? How many of the people who read this post are ex-SAF Cpl., Sgt, Officers, etc? How come not one person ask why is a single sentry assigned to guard a checkpoint in a taleban infested area? In fact, this chap was so isolated from the rest of his unit that after 15 min firefight, still, non of his platoon mates come to assist him? What happened to the buddy system? Basically, they let this guy stand the post alone with 13 mags, 1 box of grenades, and 1 claymore. Are u fucking kidding me?. This guy should have been killed several time over. Its 90% luck and 10% skill that he is still alive without any wounds. In a war zone with taleban all around, any orders to send a single sentry out so far away to man a checkpoint is basically a one way suicide mission for the chap. Any Brit or US trooper would have told the superior officer to fuck himself before going there by himself. Only a gurkha with unwavering obedience will obey this order. SAF soldiers will pee their camo pants if told to do this.

Tactically, the placement of the checkpoint and the reinforcement plan for attack on this checkpoint were poor. There should be at least a squad, with a heavy support weapon manning this post, and a quick reaction force ready to go. At least have a sniper assigned to cover this post, even from 2 klicks away he can ping talebans attacking this gurkha chap. Everyone one to say how great gurkhas are, whether they are kekling or not, yada yada yada. Who gives a fuck? What everyone should learn from this is the following:
1) These gurkhas sure the hell know how to build a checkpoint, one that withstand RPG and multi direction assualts. We can learn from them.
2) Even the officer corp in the British army can give poor orders.
3) In war time, consider these kind of cockups to be SOP among SAF scholar officers and generals. U better ask yourself whether this order makes sense or not.
4) In war time, better identify who are the PAP cocksuckers, and Gay Loong worshippers, because these are the idiots who think that the govt. cannot do wrong, and arrow them for these sort of assignments.

Last edited:

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry dude. I think it's an absolute insult for an Indian to fight and die in a white man's war... especially if you know how they've looted the country through years of colonisation.

This is just a propaganda...............those Gurkhas are good for nothing. In WW2 my dad saw how they surrendered to the Japs....just like sheep when they saw the Japs. Gurkhas are just the British way to put up a show ..... telling the world they can train killers and they have a loyal army to defend the British empire. Shit why the queen gives out the medal and not the Napel king?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Papsmearer said:
I look at all these fuckers on this thread and I realised that the SAF is more fucked up than I thought. How many people read this post already? How many of the people who read this post are ex-SAF Cpl., Sgt, Officers, etc? How come not one person ask why is a single sentry assigned to guard a checkpoint in a taleban infested area? In fact, this chap was so isolated from the rest of his unit that after 15 min firefight, still, non of his platoon mates come to assist him? What happened to the buddy system? Basically, they let this guy stand the post alone with 13 mags, 1 box of grenades, and 1 claymore. Are u fucking kidding me?. This guy should have been killed several time over. Its 90% luck and 10% skill that he is still alive without any wounds. In a war zone with taleban all around, any orders to send a single sentry out so far away to man a checkpoint is basically a one way suicide mission for the chap. Any Brit or US trooper would have told the superior officer to fuck himself before going there by himself. Only a gurkha with unwavering obedience will obey this order. SAF soldiers will pee their camo pants if told to do. What everyone should learn from this is the following:
1) These gurkhas sure the hell know how to build a checkpoint, one that withstand RPG and multi direction assualts. We can learn from them.
2) Even the officer corp in the British army can give poor orders.

They thought they had 30 men guiding the post since he was so good. Seriously, many forces are there reluctantly.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he deserves the victorian cross, but the british are too proud and discriminating to award any living gurkha with the highest honor even though they may be a hundred times braver than the british. bunch of brainless balless british bureaucrats.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
he deserves the victorian cross, but the british are too proud and discriminating to award any living gurkha with the highest honor even though they may be a hundred times braver than the british. bunch of brainless balless british bureaucrats.

VC is not only for bravery but also in a major battle. Guarding a checkpoint is not a major battle.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether indian or chinese or whatever, they are still bitches for the white man. Bow you bitches.. The Nepalese at least got brains to survive an attack by 30 rag heads. Look at our generals in the SAF. What a bunch of useless fucks.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best soldiers are still Singapore soldiers lah! Where else on earth can they be trained to rise to the top in the military, retired & resurfaced as million dollars salary Ministers teaching Singaporeans with no skills, no education, no motivation, no dreams to do what they have been doing all their lives. And when they hit a bottle neck despite their million dollars salary, they still ask oppositions & peasants for a better way! ONLY IN SINGAPORE!!!!!! WHERE THE BEST SOLDIERS ARE BORN & BRED & TRAINED & REFINED!!!!!!!!!!

So basically there's no reason to argue about what they are, because these daft race, religion, political inclination are beyond the comments of any honourable Singapore soldiers! He fight off 30 singlehandedly, Singapore Generals can fight off 300 single fingered! Even LKY just need a knuckle duster to take on the world! Talk about bravery! Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Singapore the best!!!!!!!! :cool:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Basically Gurkhas are being used to do donkey works when certain operation really out of ideal man power or needed a donkey for some reason one or two Gurkhas will be used to fill up the count. In the case of US they are so sensitive to live losses they can not fucking sustain further losses, so they are very tempted to deploy less suitable man power such as Gurkhas. USA in Iraq and Afghan had been essentially deploying immigrants and mercenaries when their quality man power can no longer afford to sustain losses. They use cheaper and more stupid Gurkhas to fill the body bags.:p

But they are much better than worthless ball-less low life useless sinkies.... Gurkhas are useful but sinkies are a waste of space in this planet.