• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this Gurkha single-handedly fought off 30 Teleban fighters in Afghanistan

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Basically Gurkhas are being used to do donkey works when certain operation really out of ideal man power or needed a donkey for some reason one or two Gurkhas will be used to fill up the count. In the case of US they are so sensitive to live losses they can not fucking sustain further losses, so they are very tempted to deploy less suitable man power such as Gurkhas. USA in Iraq and Afghan had been essentially deploying immigrants and mercenaries when their quality man power can no longer afford to sustain losses. They use cheaper and more stupid Gurkhas to fill the body bags.:p

the account i read was this, it was sometime back so i might remembered the details wrongly

that they were send by the British forces working together hand in hand with the delta forces. the americans decided to snipe the guards, but that risk giving away the position of their sniper. end up the 2 gurkhas there decided to leave their rifle behind and finished the 2 guards using their blade to prevent compromising the position of everyone. The americans were shocked and decided to stop them, but they were too already out then. they finished the guard up quietly in the dark. I remember the reading that all the delta force members then were really shock at their action. calling them brave but really insane

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
sorry man. i think Gurkhas are famous not limited to fitness or blind loyalty but for bravery too. in a lot of war situations, bravery is the key. anyway i think those so call taliban fighters are not as well trained as those UK or US troops. but they have the home ground advantage.

Bravery is a word that Gurkhas will NEVER fit by definition. Because Bravery is driven by either CAUSE or FAITH. Gurkhas die and fight for money only and are unable to comprehend the CAUSE or SHARE FAITH with their employers.

The sad thing is they have concept about political causes and they had lost their own faith as well as homeland in Nepal.

British not only invaded their homeland conquer and rule them without any resistance. They had been exploited by British like donkey until today still fed only with grass and they still do the same donkey works to die for grass. Some Ang Moh recently started to teach them to fight for their rights and caused some troubles with their ex-employers, that's all! Nothing more!

Indian were also ruled and exploited by Brits but the Indians know how to fight back and stop serving their colonial masters. Gurkhas are truly donkeys!

Indian invaded Nepal also and force Hinduism on Gurkhas and caused them to ditch and lost their own ancestral / tribal faith. Gurkhas in SG accepted Hinduism shrine set up by LKY within their camp. However their own ancestors had traditional Gurkhas faith which was clearly different and apart from Hinduism.

You see here in this tread the Gurkha boy drew out his sabre like a toy to pose, his grand father will NEVER do that. It is a profanity to their tribal spirit of war and disgrace to their own tribe. They will NEVER flaunt their holly sabre which is traditionally past from grand father to grandson not army issued. The sabre never come out of sheath unless it will meet blood, and if a Gurkha for some reason pulled out their sabre it must touch blood before returning to sheath, they had to cut their own finger tip before returning holy sabre back to sheath or stain it with enemies blood.

They are unable to guard their own homeland nor faith, not to mention MSK.

They are mountain donkeys and donkeys can never fit the honourable word of BRAVERY. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XZMHwKWNRQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gga52x4bLhQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZgRzrU4aC5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hzejIXvRxtw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bravery is a word that Gurkhas will NEVER fit by definition. Because Bravery is driven by either CAUSE or FAITH. Gurkhas die and fight for money only and are unable to comprehend the CAUSE or SHARE FAITH with their employers.

The sad thing is they have concept about political causes and they had lost their own faith as well as homeland in Nepal.

British not only invaded their homeland conquer and rule them without any resistance. They had been exploited by British like donkey until today still fed only with grass and they still do the same donkey works to die for grass. Some Ang Moh recently started to teach them to fight for their rights and caused some troubles with their ex-employers, that's all! Nothing more!

Indian were also ruled and exploited by Brits but the Indians know how to fight back and stop serving their colonial masters. Gurkhas are truly donkeys!

Indian invaded Nepal also and force Hinduism on Gurkhas and caused them to ditch and lost their own ancestral / tribal faith. Gurkhas in SG accepted Hinduism shrine set up by LKY within their camp. However their own ancestors had traditional Gurkhas faith which was clearly different and apart from Hinduism.

You see here in this tread the Gurkha boy drew out his sabre like a toy to pose, his grand father will NEVER do that. It is a profanity to their tribal spirit of war and disgrace to their own tribe. They will NEVER flaunt their holly sabre which is traditionally past from grand father to grandson not army issued. The sabre never come out of sheath unless it will meet blood, and if a Gurkha for some reason pulled out their sabre it must touch blood before returning to sheath, they had to cut their own finger tip before returning holy sabre back to sheath or stain it with enemies blood.

They are unable to guard their own homeland nor faith, not to mention MSK.

They are mountain donkeys and donkeys can never fit the honourable word of BRAVERY. :wink:

bro, u got some valid point there. i deal with gurkhas before, very humble and well behave lot. easy to control too. :wink:

i think u know gurkhas very well, i believe u will know some of the facts about how they fight in a war. cheers!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
american are proud ppl ..they will tell you their navy seals , rangers , airborne , delta force , green berets ..are better then small sized gurkhas ..

Bro, Check out the British Special Air Service (SAS)

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He looks so korean. If he was in korea or even in singapore no one would know he was a naplese. Yet ppl call him indian cos of his name. This is so screwed up.

The people in east india also have the same mongoloid (east asian) features. You only judge people from the way they look. This is even more screwed up.

I consider gurkhas indian because their kingdom, like hindustan, have been driven to servitude by the White Raja during colonisation. When the British went to India, they quickly used the divide and conquer tactic to overthrow the rulers and usurp rule.

The first thing the brits did was identifying the "warrior races", gain their loyalty and empower them to do their dirty biddings. Two of those warrior races are Sikhs (sepoy) and Gurkhas. Today, gurkhas are still fighting and dying for their esteemed White Raja. And Sikhs have gained fame as security guards even in Shanghai and HK.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The people in east india also have the same mongoloid (east asian) features. You only judge people from the way they look. This is even more screwed up.

I consider gurkhas indian because their kingdom, like hindustan, have been driven to servitude by the White Raja during colonisation. When the British went to India, they quickly used the divide and conquer tactic to overthrow the rulers and usurp rule.

The first thing the brits did was identifying the "warrior races", gain their loyalty and empower them to do their dirty biddings. Two of those warrior races are Sikhs (sepoy) and Gurkhas. Today, gurkhas are still fighting and dying for their esteemed White Raja. And Sikhs have gained fame as security guards even in Shanghai and HK.

Wrong everyone identitfies ppl by their face and of course skin color. Why else are blacks still being discriminated. FYi ppl in north east india with east asian features are being discriminated and thought of not indian.

Here's the pt since you're kind of thick in the head. You're what ever nationality you are. If a gurkha was born in china guess what? He would be chinese. There are many non hans living in china like mongolians that are considered chinese.

FYI the indians i know don't even consider bangalas or pakis indians even though in some warped racial sense they could be considered indians.

Nepal was never under indian rule hence they aren't indian and the religion doesn't mean jack shit. Sharing a religion doesn't change your ethnic make up. All because you don't know much about nepalese and indians doesn't mean you can make up your own inferences. If we decided to follow your logic sharing the same religion = same nationality or same ethnic group then a singaporean buddhist can be considered a thai. That's how we follow your "logicial" thought processes

Yes the brits used the divide and conquer tatic but the fact still remains there are martial and non martial races in india. The sikhs are considered a warrior race. They consider themselves warriors too. The way you put it, it somehow seems that the brits made the sikhs into a warrior race.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong everyone identitfies ppl by their face and of course skin color. Why else are blacks still being discriminated. FYi ppl in north east india with east asian features are being discriminated and thought of not indian.

Here's the pt since you're kind of thick in the head. You're what ever nationality you are. If a gurkha was born in china guess what? He would be chinese. There are many non hans living in china like mongolians that are considered chinese.

FYI the indians i know don't even consider bangalas or pakis indians even though in some warped racial sense they could be considered indians.

Nepal was never under indian rule hence they aren't indian and the religion doesn't mean jack shit. Sharing a religion doesn't change your ethnic make up. All because you don't know much about nepalese and indians doesn't mean you can make up your own inferences. If we decided to follow your logic sharing the same religion = same nationality or same ethnic group then a singaporean buddhist can be considered a thai. That's how we follow your "logicial" thought processes

Yes the brits used the divide and conquer tatic but the fact still remains there are martial and non martial races in india. The sikhs are considered a warrior race. They consider themselves warriors too. The way you put it, it somehow seems that the brits made the sikhs into a warrior race.

Har? What are you going on about now?

Are you talking about race or nationality now? And you even brought religion in to the arguement.. wtf?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, u got some valid point there. i deal with gurkhas before, very humble and well behave lot. easy to control too. :wink:

except this time maybe ...

Gurkhas hurt in Singapore scuffle
SUNDAY, 22 JUNE 2008
Reuters

A group of Nepalese Gurkhas in a contingent attached to Singapore's police "scuffled" last week in a dispute over wages, a rare display of indiscipline in a force renowned for its bravery and devotion to duty.

Singapore police said in a statement that the group, off-duty at the time, were involved "in an incident of disorderly and boisterous behaviour" at their special compound on June 13.

The incident followed a discussion by a larger number of officers on the issue of their salary scale, the statement said.

Eight people were injured and had to be treated, but no one was seriously hurt, the police said. No further details were given.

A contingent of Gurkhas, known for their bravery and discipline, serves in Singapore to guard some of its most sensitive facilities such as the airport and embassies.

"Apart from the group which misconducted themselves, the rest were not involved in any acts of indiscipline," the police said. Many young Nepalese men aspire to become Gurkhas because they view it as a way out of poverty.

The online encyclopedia Wikipedia says around 370 are selected annually from 20,000 applicants, with 140 chosen for the Singapore police force and the rest for the British Army.

It says around 2,000 currently serve in Singapore, many accompanied by their families.

The police said they are investigating the matter as an internal one.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
except this time maybe ...

Gurkhas hurt in Singapore scuffle
SUNDAY, 22 JUNE 2008
Reuters

A group of Nepalese Gurkhas in a contingent attached to Singapore's police "scuffled" last week in a dispute over wages, a rare display of indiscipline in a force renowned for its bravery and devotion to duty.

Singapore police said in a statement that the group, off-duty at the time, were involved "in an incident of disorderly and boisterous behaviour" at their special compound on June 13.

The incident followed a discussion by a larger number of officers on the issue of their salary scale, the statement said.

Eight people were injured and had to be treated, but no one was seriously hurt, the police said. No further details were given.

A contingent of Gurkhas, known for their bravery and discipline, serves in Singapore to guard some of its most sensitive facilities such as the airport and embassies.

"Apart from the group which misconducted themselves, the rest were not involved in any acts of indiscipline," the police said. Many young Nepalese men aspire to become Gurkhas because they view it as a way out of poverty.

The online encyclopedia Wikipedia says around 370 are selected annually from 20,000 applicants, with 140 chosen for the Singapore police force and the rest for the British Army.

It says around 2,000 currently serve in Singapore, many accompanied by their families.

The police said they are investigating the matter as an internal one.

Nepalese is very different from those shit skin from india and bangla.

they are better than pap dogs, because our gov want to screw them so some of them fight back. :biggrin:

cheaper, better, faster! said enough. :wink:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Har? What are you going on about now?

Are you talking about race or nationality now? And you even brought religion in to the arguement.. wtf?

Oh my god are you acting blur?

I don't think so.

My pt is that gurkha isn't indian.

Your reasoning was all riddiculous. Firstly i said he looks like a korean, how to be indian?

You then went on hinting that i only looked at physical appearance and this fella had an "indian" name and was most likely a hindu.

I then mentioned that's riddiculous since when does one's religion make up one's nationality or ethnic group?

He's from nepal and nepal is not in india hence how could he be an indian? Why do you call him an indian?

You gave all sorts of riddiculous reasonings that he's an hindu hence he can be an indian cos of his name and that there are many ppl that look like him in north east india.

I then countered with all if one's physical appearance and religion can change one's nationality or ethnicity then a chinese christian or a chinese buddhist can either be an ang moh or a thai. Since the chinese christian has a christian name and a chinese buddhist has the same physical appearcne and religion as a thai. No?
So why can it apply to the gurkha then? Don't try and twist and turn cos i caught you out.

The fact is this gurkha isn't indian since nepal isn't even in india and he's obviously not even ethnically indian unlike say someone from singapore or sri lanka.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You gave all sorts of riddiculous reasonings that he's an hindu hence he can be an indian cos of his name and that there are many ppl that look like him in north east india.

I then countered with all if one's physical appearance and religion can change one's nationality or ethnicity then a chinese christian or a chinese buddhist can either be an ang moh or a thai. Since the chinese christian has a christian name and a chinese buddhist has the same physical appearcne and religion as a thai. No?
So why can it apply to the gurkha then? Don't try and twist and turn cos i caught you out.

Where and when did I say he's hindu so he's indian? Is it on the same post where I posted pictures of niggers which you claim to have seen?

I already gave my reasoning why I call him an Indian. Go back and read it. If you still don't get it, read it again..

But if you are still confused by the colour of his skin and the shape of his eyes, please don't take it out on me.

Twist and turn? Sorry I am not ah neh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where and when did I say he's hindu so he's indian? Is it on the same post where I posted pictures of niggers which you claim to have seen?

I already gave my reasoning why I call him an Indian. Go back and read it. If you still don't get it, read it again..

But if you are still confused by the colour of his skin and the shape of his eyes, please don't take it out on me.

Twist and turn? Sorry I am not ah neh.

LOL was it this sentence here:

Oh my fucking god!

They are indians cos the brits colonized them.

In this case we can say that malays, singaporean chinese and ppl from former british colonies should all be considered indian.

This reasoning is even more stupid. My god you aren't very bright.

PS: He's still not indian.

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was awarded the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross (CGC), which is given in recognition of acts of conspicuous gallantry during active operations against the enemy.

It's amazing what a Gurkha has to do just to earn a tiny honor like the CGC. On the other hand, if you're a royalty or aristocrat in Britain, you can get a KG for basically playing polo and eating pussies everyday:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_Garter