• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this Gurkha single-handedly fought off 30 Teleban fighters in Afghanistan

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL was it this sentence here:

I consider gurkhas indian because their kingdom, like hindustan, have been driven to servitude by the White Raja during colonisation. When the British went to India, they quickly used the divide and conquer tactic to overthrow the rulers and usurp rule.

Oh my fucking god!

They are indians cos the brits colonized them.

Yup I wrote that. Do you even know what Hindustan is? Hint: it has very little to do with the religion. Hindustan empire was ruled by mugols who are muslims until the british came. So are indian muslims today indian? or muslim? or korean? or what?

In this case we can say that malays, singaporean chinese and ppl from former british colonies should all be considered indian.

Haha. This is so fucking dumb that I won't even bother replying to it. I can educate you about history. But please, I can't show you how to think logically.

This reasoning is even more stupid. My god you aren't very bright.

PS: He's still not indian.

Sure let's follow your logic then. He's not indian because his skin is fair and eyes are small. ppfftt....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup I wrote that. Do you even know what Hindustan is? Hint: it has very little to do with the religion. Hindustan empire was ruled by mugols who are muslims until the british came. So are indian muslims today indian? or muslim? or korean? or what?

Haha. This is so fucking dumb that I won't even bother replying to it. I can educate you about history. But please, I can't show you how to think logically.

Sure let's follow your logic then. He's not indian because his skin is fair and eyes are small. ppfftt....

I really want to laugh at you. You're so dishonest. Once you're caught on your lies you try to twist your words.

Let's see your original reasoning as to why you consider gurkhas indians, you mentioned cos the brits colonized them, LIKE hindustan.

Want to re-read again what you actually wrote? From that sentence that you wrote especially the word like after the comma means that you yourself, yes you yourself meant that nepal was a seperate entity from hindustan. Are you trying to insinuate that the nepalese are indians cos their kingdom used to belong to hindustan? Well from what you wrote nepal was not a part of hindustan. That was what you wrote understand?

Now unto hindustan. What does it have to do with the discussion? Yeah no shit sherlock hindustan was ruled by the munghals whom were descended from the mongolians and they were muslim. What does it have to do with anything? I find it a big joke. You're totally confusing. Indian muslims are indians that become muslims. Their race did not change. Sure some converted to become muslims but they are still indians. The gurkha might have become hindu but he's still not indian. Is that what you were driving at? To think that i actually need to figure out what you're trying to say here.

The 2nd part you said that was dumb. Hey i followed your logic. Wasn't that what you explicitly wrote? Let me quote it again:

I consider gurkhas indian because their kingdom, like hindustan, have been driven to servitude by the White Raja during colonisation. When the British went to India, they quickly used the divide and conquer tactic to overthrow the rulers and usurp rule.

Let's dissect what you mean here. Why do you consider gurkhas indian? You consider them indian cos their kingdom has been driven to serve the white raja and then later under the brits. Ok so some white raja forced them to serve under him and hence they have become indian, so once the brits took over i guess the gurkhas became brits then? Correct?

Therefore we can consider the indians, chinese, malays etc as all british correct since they were forced to serve under them at one pt in time. Correct?

As for your last sentence: Sure let's follow your logic then. He's not indian because his skin is fair and eyes are small. ppfftt....

Wrong i didn't just write that. I also wrote that nepal isn't even under indian rule how can he be considered an indian? FYI there's a difference between one's ethnic race and one's nationality. There are countries that the citizens have the same ethnic name as that of their country. This is common sense.

An indian born in china for eg is he a chinese or an indian? He's obviously an indian with chinese nationality common sense but is he chinese? No he is not.

When ppl say indian they commonly mean those indians that everyone sees but let's get to the gist of the matter. He's nepalese and nepal isn't under india hence even on nationality this gurkha isn't an indian. Get it.

You're really dishonest trying to lie and confuse. He's ethnically not an indian nor nationally one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey let me follow someone' way of thinking here. You all know that korea used to be under china's rule. Well koreans are considered chinese then. Okay.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe you still want to go on arguing.

I have stated my reasons and you can accept it or not. Don't accuse me of being dishonest when you are not bright enough to understand facts.

My time is too valuable to classify ah nehs. Banglas, pakis, nepalese, tamils, lakans ... are all indians.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey let me follow someone' way of thinking here. You all know that korea used to be under china's rule. Well koreans are considered chinese then. Okay.

yeah yeah yeah .. quote another stupid example. each one becomes more stupid than the last and it makes you look the same.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah yeah yeah .. quote another stupid example. each one becomes more stupid than the last and it makes you look the same.

I'm following your logic you idiot.

Nepal was never under indian rule but u call someone from nepal an indian since korea was once under china don't the koreans have a bigger chance of being called chinese compared to nepalese being called indians?

So can nepalese be called indians then moron?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't believe you still want to go on arguing.

I have stated my reasons and you can accept it or not. Don't accuse me of being dishonest when you are not bright enough to understand facts.

My time is too valuable to classify ah nehs. Banglas, pakis, nepalese, tamils, lakans ... are all indians.

You're absoultely moronic. Yeah no shit you stated your reasons and boy do they sound retarded.

Bangals,pakis, sri lankans and nepalese are not indians. Since nepal and pakistan are next to china they can be called chinese too. If a nepalese person that looks more like a chinese can be considered indian then a pakistani can be considered chinese and so can the mongolians and koreans.

Moron.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
nepal, paki, bangadesh, india, sri lanka are all indians or part of the indian race....they are the same basically but of diff religion and became independent......its just like china splitting up...giving independency to guanzhou, sichuan and shanghai and etc.....

the british screw up the map alot during their colony days...mixing up some chinese territories and indian territories...which is why u see some indian looked a like being a chinese and a chinese look alike is an indian

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not insult the Gurkhas. They descended from Buddha's clan and are famous for their bravery and loyalty for centuries. Die with honour or live with shame.

0.jpg

705px-Radha_Binod_Pal_Yasukuni_112135010_24372cdf47_o.jpg

Gurkhas as just useless stupid no-brains fit dogs that fight and die for money and obey order factually.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nepal, paki, bangadesh, india, sri lanka are all indians or part of the indian race....they are the same basically but of diff religion and became independent......its just like china splitting up...giving independency to guanzhou, sichuan and shanghai and etc.....

the british screw up the map alot during their colony days...mixing up some chinese territories and indian territories...which is why u see some indian looked a like being a chinese and a chinese look alike is an indian

I beg to differ you cannot say that of nepal. At the most if you want to put it that way you can include bangala land and pakistan. Nepal wasn't even under india rule.

Comeon if that was the case koreans are also chinese since they did come under chinese rule before.

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
koreans are part of the chinese race as well.....its just like saying shanghainese are not chinese when they are independent

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
koreans are part of the chinese race as well.....its just like saying shanghainese are not chinese when they are independent

Ok just like the mongolians and the japs.

At least you're willing to admit it on the same standards unlike others.

Nepalese aren't indians still. Bangalas and pakis were former indians though. The term indian is too broad anyway. Doesn't mean anything. It's just like asian. Burmese, malaysians, khazastanians are all asians. There's nothing else.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurkhas probably belong to the Mongolian group. Koreans belong to the Mongolian race, and so unusually that Gurkhas look like Koreans. Tibetians, also part of the Mongolian race, also look like Koreans.

The Koreans are a rough people because they were nomads like the Mongolians not too long ago.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
koreans are not part of the chinese race. they are part of the mongolian race.
the chinese race is quite distinct from the mongolian race.
maybe a very long time ago, the chinese and mongolians were the same race, but they probably separated tens of thousands years ago -- because in the Chinese recorded history, the mongolians were always regarded as barbarians because they were less developed.
ultimately, everybody is African -- as our ancestors are all from Africa -- at least according to the latest archaelogical evidence.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiyah aiyah! dont fight liao! the best soldier is PLA! The People Liberation Army!!! 伟大的人民解放军!!!

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hvkaT1V6tds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

请起立!!! 立正!!! 敬礼!!! 唱解放军军歌!!!

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, u r right. if it had been a white man, he would have gotten the VC - Victoria's Cross - the highest honor.
the brits are racist. boycott Buckingham palace.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2nd best soldier

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Lu5VbYI-9Yo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

watch from 00:50

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe a very long time ago, the chinese and mongolians were the same race, but they probably separated tens of thousands years ago -- because in the Chinese recorded history, the mongolians were always regarded as barbarians because they were less developed.
ultimately, everybody is African -- as our ancestors are all from Africa -- at least according to the latest archaelogical evidence.

nepalese are not indians fyi.

I'm really pissed that a soverign country like nepal with nepalese that look so chinese/korean are called indians. Nepal was never a part of india how can they be called indian?

FYI indian is more of a ethnic type of grouping and it really doesn't depend on geograpic region. Take russia for eg. It's just above china and it's in asia therefore russians should be considered asians ok?

There are chinese hindus in sg that take part in thaipusam who knows maybe they might have an indian name rather than a chinese one so are they considered indians?

If nepalese are indians, russians should be called asians. Nepalese don't even look indian more like korean/chinese so there's nothing wrong in calling russians asians if nepalese are considered indian.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok how did koreans come all the way from mongolia to settle in that peninsular called korea? Take note there's quite a vast region between mongolia and korea, it's called north eastern china.

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not insult the Gurkhas. They descended from Buddha's clan and are famous for their bravery and loyalty for centuries.
705px-Radha_Binod_Pal_Yasukuni_112135010_24372cdf47_o.jpg

Hey the guy above is an Indian lah.

Hello, Buddha was indian lah but we forgive him. This was his last cycle of suffering so he had to go through the greatest of all suffering, which is to be born indian. India is really the shithole of Asia. Nobody can stand being classified as Indian. Pakistanis will fuck you when you say they are Indians. Jah_rastafar also super tulan when people say nepalese are Indians. See... nobody wants to be an indian.

India the anus of Asia.

Last edited: