• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl needs a virginity test..who can help?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what f someone called you a name? You know yourself and you don't to prove anything to anyone.
So easy for you a man to say that. Every week every day I get attacked at least once by dogs linking me to a new slut whore mistress thread here. Why? Because I am accused of being a slut by evil filthy Indian slut accusing others slut kt latha. She no need to prove but dogs and bitches will believe her and viciously attack me whereas I the victim have to prove I am a virgin for them to believe me. If not they will think they are entitled to do slut shaming of me and insult me a dirty slut whore got affairs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daughter dearest, are you auctioning your modesty? Why do you need a certificate of authentication for it?
You are always so pretentious evil filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog son of chicken. I am sick and tired of gross criminal injustice and don’t mind sacrificing my human right to put evil filthy Malaysians from kt latha to you to shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek: daughter dearest will not be a virgin after your test even if she is. I'm not saying she is but she seems to think she is which I don't think she is.
Tsk tsk tsk look at you shameless Indian dog son of chicken proudly doing judgement of me while showing off your religious avatar. Hey your religion teach you only your god is entitled to judge ok. A pretentious evil hypocrite through and through.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The face should be compelling evidence of her virginity
I used to be so naive to think people see my face also know not qualified to be mistress. But no that’s not what you cheap evil shameless dogs think and say. Your cheap mouths say I act innocent because I look innocent. Say looks are deceiving. Say can eat don’t waste.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to be so naive to think people see my face also know not qualified to be mistress. But no that’s not what you cheap evil shameless dogs think and say. Your cheap mouths say I act innocent because I look innocent. Say looks are deceiving. Say can eat don’t waste.
Right @zhihau? @ToaPehGong? Your slut wives are then can eat don’t waste.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh daughter dearest. Someone wanted to eat you?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh daughter dearest. Someone wanted to eat you?
KNN my uncle think someone mistaken her big piece of jibye to be beef steak KNN
1308374103_roastbeef.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Darling. You didn't get my genes and you look like a baboon. I don't think you are mistress material at all.