• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This girl needs a virginity test..who can help?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Valium @sweetiepie Where can you arrange a virginity test for this girl?? :roflmao::roflmao:

9471d966-02b7-4c51-8e8b-f13dd8038d8e-jpeg.86890

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Virginity is insignificant. The character of a woman is more important.

There are also many 'fake virgins' out there, thanks to hymen reconstruction surgery.

Life is short. Don't waste your time obsessing about stupid nonsense. :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Virginity is insignificant. The character of a woman is more important.

There are also many 'fake virgins' out there, thanks to hymen reconstruction surgery.

Life is short. Don't waste your time obsessing about stupid nonsense. :cool:
How many times must I say virginity is insignificant to me? I didn’t make an issue of it but it is evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar sons of chickens and you dog supporters accusing me a virgin a slut and chicken and that’s why I mentioned it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are an adult, healthy and without mental disorder, being a virgin is not a badge of honor and nothing to be proud of.

It’s nothing to be proud of indeed and I am not saying it because I am proud or not proud of it. It’s a big criminal injustice against me and I said it because of that.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s nothing to be proud of indeed and I am not saying it because I am proud or not proud of it. It’s a big criminal injustice against me and I said it because of that.
So what f someone called you a name? You know yourself and you don't to prove anything to anyone.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she proud to be a virgin or she's desperate to lose her virginity?

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insert broomstick into the cheebye hole. If she's a virgin, there will be blood. If no blood push in deeper into her fucking cheebye.

@ginfreely you are a fucking whore, the broom will disappear.

:eek: daughter dearest will not be a virgin after your test even if she is. I'm not saying she is but she seems to think she is which I don't think she is.