• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This forum will soon die....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they say kopi got an agenda
the clones whack him blue black
the ghosts try to frighten him
bloody kopi go eat shit
they spit and they hokaukan kopi
but...he is still here...enduring the heat...

the forum will soon die
no matter what you say
it will not be able to survive....haha!!!

agenda? what agenda ?
your head lah agenda!!!
don't believe, ask BOSS lor....
agenda? pergi mati lah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you're one boring chap. so grumpy, even your wife will ignore you. not only clone want to wack you, many here would also want to zap to keep you quiet.

boring,why read? why got 12 chapters? clones quack me for different reasons. they want to zap me for different reasons. boring, grumpy old kopiuncle...aiyah bother with a senile dementia old uncle...and yet got 12 chapters.....and growing......unless of course BOSS SAM sends this to the garbage bin. but well BOSS welcomes trolls .....make everyone roll......haha!!!

why you so toolanliao ? i no offense you wat? i know you veri powderful. you can also wack and kill me off if you wanted to. but being a senior matured forumer, you have spared this old grumpy senile kopi. kumchai.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum is one of the best in Singapore. It has survived many years. I think it will continue to flourish and be a platform for Singaporeans to voice their concerns, their fears and their worries. Thank you Sam for making this all possible.

I would want to donate to this forum in a different way. I do not wish to donate via credit card. Can I have a trusted bank account where I can deposit my donations directly. Not much. But just a token so that I can continue to enjoy this forum.

Kopiuncle, I know you do not want this forum to close either. I find your readings funny and comical. Sometimes a bit gila gila but overall I think you are okay. The clones and ghosts who zapped you are also okay people. Do not be offended. Please continue to contribute wholesomely and make this forum viable. Thank you Uncle.

I see more happy days and more happy discussions in SAMMYBOYS!!! Thank You.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro blackhole still miss your quick hits machine :biggrin:

Thanks for remembering Bro.Yah, I was addicted and fascinated by the Quickhits . Initially, I was lucky and won happily.But in the end, had to put a stop to this insane Quickhits.I also noticed that they have increased the max credits to 120!!!.So have to stop losing.Now adopt a very low profile . Just stop going the best policy. Working honestly is still the best source of income.That place is a hell hole really for those who cannot control.Those were terrible haunting nights and frightening days.Now I am okay.Thanks.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro theblackhole,nice to know that you really and able to stop going,do take care and stay cool bro :biggrin:

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love this forum because it allows me to use nasty and offensive words plus the Forum boss allows me to troll and confuse people.

Its a troll heaven and I am in heaven.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love this forum because it allows me to use nasty and offensive words plus the Forum boss allows me to troll and confuse people.

Its a troll heaven and I am in heaven.

meetoo.it gives me plenty of demoncracy and flydom. but those naughty ahcheks want me dead like the mafia godfather. want him dead.dead.dead. so they use cricket bet to bash your head.stab you in the dark.call you mother father.wish you dead.

how can rite bro. we all love flydom and demoncracy.so msut give and that rite. enjoy...heyhey.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
meetoo.it gives me plenty of demoncracy and flydom. but those naughty ahcheks want me dead like the mafia godfather. want him dead.dead.dead. so they use cricket bet to bash your head.stab you in the dark.call you mother father.wish you dead.

how can rite bro. we all love flydom and demoncracy.so msut give and that rite. enjoy...heyhey.

damn loh soh ahhh uncle....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
damn loh soh ahhh uncle....

so far so good.didn't get whacked by the mafia here. maybe they realise uncle supports the forum. i also want to donate to forum. any simple way to donate direct cash to account . uncle no credit cards.no any cards. just give me the singapore account and kopi will donate direct. got any minimum? $1 can or not ? kumchia.

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopiuncle
you are wrong
in your anal-ysis
that this forum
will have an early demise
still growing strong
but your thread
look destined
for a quick death

baboo ...baboo ........baboooooooooooo

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
kopiuncle
you are wrong
in your anal-ysis
that this forum
still growing strong
but your thread
look destined
for a quick death

baboo ...baboo ........baboooooooooooo

Your father is calling u to suck his lancheow, better go back to his room now.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle
you are wrong
in your anal-ysis
that this forum
still growing strong
but your thread
look destined
for a quick death