• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious This forum is very racist

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Ten Commandments does not say "Thous shall not be racist." Now, don't tell me I must love every race? Fuck that!!

Cheers!

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simply look at the number of threads and posts this morning in this forum bashing the poor minorities by members here.

We are living in the 21st century not medieval time. Racism should not longer be in our mind anymore as the world is very well connected and getting smaller we should use this platform to advocate tolerance, accommodation, peace and most of all love. STOP RACISM TODAY.

On the first page alone you can find 2 such threads

- https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/this-does-not-look-good.254760/
- https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/types-of-indians.254824/

It will be more interesting to find why this wasn't so in the earlier part of Singapore history.
How the hell it became what it is today?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will be more interesting to find why this wasn't so in the earlier part of Singapore history.
How the hell it became what it is today?
it has been around since the british first set foot on the island. it's more visible and seems to be more pervasive now because of online and social media. easier and more convenient to reveal deep-seated and deep-shitted prejudice. ask sam. he has suffered racial prejudice ever since birth in sg. even among chinks, clans fight other clans and forbid friendship and fraternity with other dialects for much of sinkie history. i still remember there were hokkien quarters, teochew sections, cantonese districts, and hakka plus hainanese pockets in the downtown area. "never the clans shall mingle" was the battle cry.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even among chinks, clans fight other clans and forbid friendship and fraternity with other dialects for much of sinkie history. i still remember there were hokkien quarters, teochew sections, cantonese districts, and hakka plus hainanese pockets in the downtown area. "never the clans shall mingle" was the battle cry.

I think that's more of a territorial dominance rather than racism. The frenzied imports of Ah Neh is the main cause I guess. So many threads attributed to the curried mutton.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think that's more of a territorial dominance rather than racism. The frenzied imports of Ah Neh is the main cause I guess. So many threads attributed to the curried mutton.
i’m pissed off too with so many imports of nehs over the last 18 years, since y2k. airport pre-boarding gets jammed with ah neh grannies and families with kids, medical clinics are swarmed with sick ah nehs contributing their 3rd world diseases that are supposed to be exterminated in u.s., social welfare becomes underfunded because of overuse by elderly nehs who don’t pay taxes or contribute to the system, suburban neighborhoods become 3rd world villages as nehs pack their garages with junk, park indiscriminately on streets and neighbors’ curbs, crowd 4 grannies 3 kids and sometimes 2 families into 1 home. ccb. they are turning high ses communities into their ganges shitholes.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
it has been around since the british first set foot on the island. it's more visible and seems to be more pervasive now because of online and social media. easier and more convenient to reveal deep-seated and deep-shitted prejudice. ask sam. he has suffered racial prejudice ever since birth in sg. even among chinks, clans fight other clans and forbid friendship and fraternity with other dialects for much of sinkie history. i still remember there were hokkien quarters, teochew sections, cantonese districts, and hakka plus hainanese pockets in the downtown area. "never the clans shall mingle" was the battle cry.
I wish those quarters never mixed. Just imagine mixing with Fuckeins

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot help it in a country where a race is a factor in deciding a President or when a race makes a GRC.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what minority?"minorities" occupoying entire business parks,cbd,banks,condo enclaves...if anything locals are the minorities here.....

Ilzs2Lr.jpg

B9bXTM9.jpg

ZSP2lvH.jpg

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply look at the number of threads and posts this morning in this forum bashing the poor minorities by members here.

We are living in the 21st century not medieval time. Racism should not longer be in our mind anymore as the world is very well connected and getting smaller we should use this platform to advocate tolerance, accommodation, peace and most of all love. STOP RACISM TODAY.

On the first page alone you can find 2 such threads

- https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/this-does-not-look-good.254760/
- https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/types-of-indians.254824/

Racism is the Perfect natural way, and it is the stupid modern civilization that had gone wrong. Childish greedy coward mindset to dream for unlimited global acceptance and tolerance and peace, all they want is to avoid the necessary and most natural divide and mutual elimination, which is primary balance function. Modern civilization caused global population to explode to impossible to sustain level and ruin the planet into inevitable total destruction. All people and living things will die because of this.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes when I am in a compassionate mood, I actually pity those shitskins. They can't go for a suntan, whatever tattoo they have is useless, and they are prone to being car accident victims at night.
Did you learn from unker choo that parts of serlongkang is dark cannot Pak how propeller?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is racist or angmoh is racist....

When government started to sourced manpower from one country to tbeir country in exodus mass is racist policy.

1. Allowed source country to cheats use fake qualifications and experiences into the country to steal jobs from one country..

2. Blatant lies to their citizens that source country are Foreign talents are here to create jobs which are not true, inside here to steal jobs using fake qualifications....

The people are against government failed racist policy to tap source country for manpower whom are not genuine spare parts fits for nation building for 21st century Singapore...

The people are facing a racist government and are against the government. Period.

Non genuine spare parts manpower are brought into Singapore to create 21st century Singapore.

Fake spare parts for manpower must be banned entry to Singapore for 100 years..

Fake manpower spare parts are manufactured in India... must be banned...

Im not racist
I discriminate
Does that count?:biggrin:

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genuine Hard working Chinese manpower spare parts were banned in America for 100 years...

Whereas Singapore allowed fake non genuine manpower spare parts entry to Singapore to destroy 21st nation building...