• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This does not look good!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
upload_2018-5-24_15-17-40.png

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
SINGAPORE - A boy was pinned under an SMRT bus while he was crossing the road in Choa Chu Kang on Thursday (May 24).

The Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said it was alerted to a road traffic accident in Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5 at about 9am.

SCDF said that it used lifting equipment to rescue a boy who was trapped under a bus.

The Straits Times understands that the boy, who is around six years old, was found under the rear wheel of the bus.

He sustained multiple, serious injuries and was taken unconscious to National University Hospital.

Immigration consultant Charlie Lim told ST that he was driving out of the carpark when he saw the accident in front of Block 486.

"The boy was extracted from below the bus and sent up the ambulance," said Mr Lim, 44. "There was a lot of blood flowing under the bus."

He added that the boy's mother was seen standing next to the bus and appeared to be in a state of shock as she was being comforted by a group of friends and police officers.

"I asked around and was told that the boy was playing with a mobility device when crossing the road," he added.

SMRT told commuters at 10.15am via its SMRT Connect app that bus service 983 will skip three bus stops along Choa Chu Kang Avenue 5 and 6 due to an accident.

ST has contacted the police and SMRT for more information.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Taxi Poh Taxi

Choa Chu Kang accident, young Indian boy injured and sent to hospital.
6 years old indian boy was injured and trapped under a bus this morning, he was sent to hospital for treatment, and was under a coma.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a mobility device.
It is a phone or e bike?
Nowadays many people look down at their phone while crossing road which is very dangerous.
You are responsible for your life, not others who will look after your life.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hes just an innocent kid. Just like when u were 6 yrs old.
I was a 6 years old kid when I was knocked down by a car and flew a couple of metres. Thankfully, the car wasn't speeding and I did not break any bones. Jusy scratches and bruises all over. If I didn't survive that ordeal, I wouldn't be around here to have my entertainment with @ginfreely ... Lol :biggrin:

However, once my parents knew that I had no major life threatening injuries from the doctors at the then Toa Payoh Hospital, the lecturing and scolding commenced ... jibuy!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bus is 12m long. under rear wheels means travelled at least 6m before coming to full stop not counting distance before impact. typical bus also at least 4 tonne. meaning at least 1 tonne crushing over twice, once by front once by rear wheels. bus needs to be check how fast it was travelling also.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a phone or e bike?
Nowadays many people look down at their phone while crossing road which is very dangerous.
You are responsible for your life, not others who will look after your life.

6 year old.
Those kiddy kick scooter lah.
The onus is on the parents here.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was a 6 years old kid when I was knocked down by a car and flew a couple of metres. Thankfully, the car wasn't speeding and I did not break any bones. Jusy scratches and bruises all over. If I didn't survive that ordeal, I wouldn't be around here to have my entertainment with @ginfreely ... Lol :biggrin:

However, once my parents knew that I had no major life threatening injuries from the doctors at the then Toa Payoh Hospital, the lecturing and scolding commenced ... jibuy!!!

As parents we have to lecture our kids. Especially nowadays. Sinkieland so dangerous. Easily distracted by HP and sinkies motorists very impatient. Red light also they cheong.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You never know . At that time, Gin was the car driver. It is all coming back.