• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Father-Daughter Duo Is Doing Their Part To Blow The Haze Back To Indonesia

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This Father-Daughter Duo Is Doing Their Part To Blow The Haze Back To Indonesia
BY ARISHA ROZAIDEE — 18 SEP 2019
Thank you for your service.

Cover image via Twitter @ijaicool Free Malaysia Today

• So since Indonesia won't admit that the haze originated from them, Malaysians have decided to take matters into their own hands.
    This father-daughter duo did their part by 'blowing the haze back to Indonesia'.
    • On Monday, 16 September, Twitter user Faizal Rosly, also known as @ijaicool, shared a video of him and his daughter spending quality time by fighting the haze together.
    • 1b67.png

Image viaTwitter @ijaicool
    • The tweet has since garnered 343,600 views and 24,900 retweets.
  • In the video, Faizal and his daughter prepared for their mission by putting on protective gear
  • Then they picked out weapons from the daughter's toy stash
  • They even referred to a map to make sure their mission was a success
    • Faizal then whipped out the compass on his iPhone so they'd know precisely which direction they should blow the haze towards.
    • d754.gif
      GIF
      Image viaTwitter @ijaicool
  • In the end, Faizal and his daughter shooed the haze away with handheld fans from right outside of their home
  • Netizens are now thanking Faizal and his daughter for their service
    • One person wrote, "Thank you, Faizal, for saving millions of Malaysian lives. I'm getting all choked up now."
    • 425c.png

Image viaTwitter @jalalmisai68
    • Another Twitter user said, "Thank god, thank you. My day and my future is now brighter."
    • b8b9.png

Image viaTwitter @eryazmi
    • "Hahaha. I hope more people would volunteer to blow the haze away," wrote another netizen.
    • c06d.png

Image viaTwitter @IsmeeAdina
  • Watch the full video here:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can tell the different between attention seeking and the real stuff. My house is surrounded by air diffusers and I didn't even bother to show off. Who is more effective in beating haze at home? You tell me.