• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

These 2 veteran actress in mediacorpse become enemies liao

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/yau2zxz5

okbGp2e.png

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
HPV is not STD...

Ah, excuse me. I donch have HPV or STD or VD, etc. I practice safe sex, ok. Always wear condom. Only time I take it off is when I am about to cum, so that I can spray on her face, in her mouth, on her ass, etc..... u get the peekture?

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
How clever to use the word “also” to link it to me. Ya right thanks to KT Latha ccb mouth it become twisted until I was involved with amdk pilot when there was none and nothing at all.

You are also a fucking slut. You are the first fucking slut. The angmoh got fly his plane into your cheebye uturn and fly out? You are the proud holder of every STD.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah, excuse me. I donch have HPV or STD or VD, etc. I practice safe sex, ok. Always wear condom. Only time I take it off is when I am about to cum, so that I can spray on her face, in her mouth, on her ass, etc..... u get the peekture?

I am just mentioning what it is & what it is not, no need get so emotional over this!?. Don't really want to know, where you spray to?..the potted plants nearby the bed also?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are also a fucking slut. You are the first fucking slut. The angmoh got fly his plane into your cheebye uturn and fly out? You are the proud holder of every STD.
Ccb Malaysians create ccb lies of angmoh pilot and still so damn proud of your ccb mouth. Go ask your fellow ccb Malaysian KT Latha got angmoh or not.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am just mentioning what it is & what it is not, no need get so emotional over this!?. Don't really want to know, where you spray to?..the potted plants nearby the bed also?

Angmor charbors I know will let u spray just about every where except in their eyes and in their hair. hehehehe. Fucked a Brunette last year and she requested I don't spray in her eyes, but okay to shoot on her tits, hell of a blow job she gave. hehehehe.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau eh. how to remove cumdom so fast when about to cum? either it's too loose because of small dick or too slippery inside because you have already cum. usually cumdom is so tight fitting that it takes at least 6.9 seconds to pull it off, but by then humparlum already cum. :confused:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wah lau eh. how to remove cumdom so fast when about to cum? either it's too loose because of small dick or too slippery inside because you have already cum. usually cumdom is so tight fitting that it takes at least 6.9 seconds to pull it off, but by then humparlum already cum. :confused:

Taking condom off as you mentioned, used to be a problem for me. But after I switch to the same condoms, Magnums, that the blacks use, then it was just a easier comfortable fit, not as tight as you mentioned. So, easier to take off. Hence, no problem spraying on their faces.

TJ-B-64209.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Taking condom off as you mentioned, used to be a problem for me. But after I switch to the same condoms, Magnums, that the blacks use, then it was just a easier comfortable fit, not as tight as you mentioned. So, easier to take off. Hence, no problem spraying on their faces.

TJ-B-64209.jpg
thank you! must look out for these. better if it has "fp" when not worn. when worn, it expands to "f*ck (by) the pap". :eek: