• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is no punishment for apostasy.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Friday Notes From The Quran (30/9/2022) - Believe, Disbelieve, Believe, Disbelieve, Increase In Disbelief No Punishment Prescribed

Again non-Muslims need not read this. Today the Friday Notes From The Quran will be brief.

Here is Sura 4:137

The verse above describes a situation where a person moves in and out of belief - FOUR times in all. Belief, disbelief, belief, disbelief and then continues in disbelief.

You will notice that no temporal punishment of any kind is prescribed for such a person. In fact there are no punishments of any sort described anywhere else in the Quran for a person who moves in and out of belief like this.

Here are a few other verses from the Quran which should be kept in mind:

Surah 4:80 Whoever obeys the messenger is obeying Allah. As for those who turn away, we did not send you as their guardian.

Surah 6:104 Enlightenments have come to you from your Lord. As for those who can see, they do so for their own good, and those who turn blind, do so to their own detriment. I am not your guardian.

Surah 6:107 Had Allah willed, they would not have associates. We did not appoint you as their guardian, nor are you their advocate.

Surah 11:86 "Whatever Allah provides for you, no matter how small, is far better for you, if you are really believers. I am not a guardian over you."

Surah 42:48 If they turn away, we did not send you as their guardian. Your sole mission is delivering the message. When we shower the human beings with mercy, they become proud, and when adversity afflicts them, as a consequence of their own deeds, the human beings turn into disbelievers.

My Comments : Likewise folks I certainly cannot be a guardian (hafiz) or an advocate (wakeel) for any one of you. And neither can any one of you be a guardian over me. Or over each other.

Do bear that in mind.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah sure. Your god also says infidels, aka non-believers, should be beheaded.....
Your religion is filled with ridiculous contradictions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Friday Notes From The Quran (30/9/2022) - Believe, Disbelieve, Believe, Disbelieve, Increase In Disbelief No Punishment Prescribed

Again non-Muslims need not read this. Today the Friday Notes From The Quran will be brief.

Here is Sura 4:137

The verse above describes a situation where a person moves in and out of belief - FOUR times in all. Belief, disbelief, belief, disbelief and then continues in disbelief.

You will notice that no temporal punishment of any kind is prescribed for such a person. In fact there are no punishments of any sort described anywhere else in the Quran for a person who moves in and out of belief like this.

Surah 4:80 Whoever obeys the messenger is obeying Allah. As for those who turn away, we did not send you as their guardian.

Surah 6:104 Enlightenments have come to you from your Lord. As for those who can see, they do so for their own good, and those who turn blind, do so to their own detriment. I am not your guardian.

Surah 6:107 Had Allah willed, they would not have associates. We did not appoint you as their guardian, nor are you their advocate.

Surah 11:86 "Whatever Allah provides for you, no matter how small, is far better for you, if you are really believers. I am not a guardian over you."

Surah 42:48 If they turn away, we did not send you as their guardian. Your sole mission is delivering the message. When we shower the human beings with mercy, they become proud, and when adversity afflicts them, as a consequence of their own deeds, the human beings turn into disbelievers.

My Comments : Likewise folks I certainly cannot be a guardian (hafiz) or an advocate (wakeel) for any one of you. And neither can any one of you be a guardian over me. Or over each other.

Do bear that in mind.

Your moslem scriptures made it clear by stating 'whoever changes his mohammedan religion, kill him.'

Even mahomet was mentioned in the moslem scriptures killing people who left islam. His successor, abu baker, also had thousands of arabs killed when they left islam after mahomet died.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do bear that in mind.

These verses show that you don't really understand islam that well.

The actions and speeches of the moslem 'prophet' supersedes any words of allah. islamic religious laws is based first and foremost, on the life of mahomet.

"What would mahomet do if he was in my situation'?

The words of allah is only accepted if it doesn't contradict the deeds of mahomet.