• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Teachings of Islam as revealed on 7th Oct

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
hamas's baby shield:

ramirez-hamas.webp
Well some of you may think killing babies is a joke.
Pray it does not happen nearer home.
Palestine.jpg
images
AA-20231202-33083991-33083983-ISRAELI_ATTACKS_CONTINUE_IN_GAZA-1701634879.jpg

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Jews came to Allah’s Apostle and told him that a man and a woman from amongst them had committed illegal sexual intercourse. Allah’s Apostle said to them, “What do you find in the Torah (old Testament) about the legal punishment of Ar-Rajm (stoning)?” They replied, (But) we announce their crime and lash them.” Abdullah bin Salam said, “You are telling a lie; Torah contains the order of Rajm.” They brought and opened the Torah and one of them solaced his hand on the Verse of Rajm and read the verses preceding and following it. Abdullah bin Salam said to him, “Lift your hand.” When he lifted his hand, the Verse of Rajm was written there. They said, “Muhammad has told the truth; the Torah has the Verse of Rajm. The Prophet then gave the order that both of them should be stoned to death. (‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar said, “I saw the man leaning over the woman to shelter her from the stones.” (Bukhari, vol. 4, bk. 56, no. 829)

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aid worker deaths in Gaza exceed annual casualties of any other conflict in past 20 years, data shows​

Einav Zangauker, mother of a hostage being held in Gaza, criticized Netanyahu, saying:

“You are a pharaoh who brought us the plague of the firstborn. You failed. You nurtured and raised Hamas.
“It is your fault that my son Matan is in captivity and being tortured there. You ran a campaign against me, against the families and against the people of Israel. Your supporters call us traitors, you are the traitor. You betrayed your people, your voters, the people of Israel," she said.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran 33:36:

It is not for a believer [Muslim], man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger, have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allah and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed into a plain error.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran 4: 115:

And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger (Muhammad) after the right path has been shown clearly to him, and follows other than the believers’ way, We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell

Islam is a deadly cult.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ONLY BOOK that ALLAH had written, testified by prophets for those whom believe & shares in monotheism - Muslims, Jews, Christians, was on stone & with only TEN commandments, & kept in the Ark of Covenant, & many whom had been blessed enough had witnessed this Ark over the history of Humankind & far too precious to be revealed to base & flawed Humankind....
Well said. And no where on the ten Commandments mention anything about religion.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have to show me verses fm the Quran. Anyway i know which verse you going to post. But dont quote out of context which u always did.:cautious:

Now go and attack the Amalekites and completely destroy everything they have. Do not spare them. Kill men and women, infants and nursing babies, oxen and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
So you confirm Islam same as Judaism?