• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Teachings of Islam as revealed on 7th Oct

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koran 4:24

And also forbidden to you are all married women (muhsanat) except those women whom your right hands have come to possess (as a result of war).44 This is Allah's decree and it is binding upon you. But it is lawful for you to seek out all women except these, offering them your wealth and the protection of wedlock rather than using them for the unfettered satisfaction of lust

The Ayah [verse] means, you are prohibited from marrying women who are already married, (except those whom your right hands possess) except those whom you acquire through war, for you are allowed such women after making sure they are not pregnant. Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa’id Al-Khudri said, “We captured some women from the area of Awtas who were already married, and we disliked having sexual relations with them because they already had husbands. So, we asked the Prophet about this matter, and this Ayah was revealed…Consequently we had sexual relations with these women.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you can't upload your video here to prove to everyone? You doubt that the prophet won't support you?

Not me. But you feeble hearted kafir challenge the hafiz. So you sent me or better still post your address here. We Muslims more than happy to pay you a visit and prove to you hafiz can recite not 10% but 100% of the Quranic verses.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not me. But you feeble hearted kafir challenge the hafiz. So you sent me or better still post your address here. We Muslims more than happy to pay you a visit and prove to you hafiz can recite not 10% but 100% of the Quranic verses.

Not only me, I am very sure a few other samsters are curious too about your claim you can recite 100%.

You should post your address, we all go visit you. :cool:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only me, I am very sure a few other samsters are curious too about your claim you can recite 100%.

You should post your address, we all go visit you. :cool:

Remember u are the one having doubts on hafiz. So to clear your doubts, just pm me your address. You shld be honoured i reply to your pm ya.:cautious:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never claim i am a hafiz. But i can bring along an ustaz/hafiz to your house. So your address?

You claim you can memorize 10% of the Koran, in the end you bring out a ustaz, alamak! So the ustaz is going to demo he can recite 10% or 20%?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my understanding , believers do not need a book of guidance. Even if you were to read the book of guidance, it says to seek guidance only from God.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my understanding , believers do not need a book of guidance. Even if you were to read the book of guidance, it says to seek guidance only from God.

Why was the arabic writing invented if a hafiz can memorize the Quran?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why was the arabic writing invented if a hafiz can memorize the Quran?
The arabic writing was there before the advent of the quran. The arabs were already trading with what is now India and china and east african coast long before islam came into being.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claim you can memorize 10% of the Koran, in the end you bring out a ustaz, alamak! So the ustaz is going to demo he can recite 10% or 20%?

Dont count me in cos i am no hafiz. 10% is no good. U claimed no Muslims can memorise whole Quran? So i will bring one to prove to u. 100% hafiz. How?