• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is Always a Way Around the Stupid Restrictive Discrimination on the Unvaxxed

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody checks those hawker centre, food court, coffeeshop, restaurant patrons anymore. So you unvaxxed can dine at peace.

There are so many ways to go into malls to browse and shop. Plenty of excuses like, going to the doctor, collecting medicine, doing delivery, etc. But my favourite is finding entrances that are not manned. It's almost impossible for them to man and/or close all entry points like delivery, maintenance and servicing access.

Luv going around stupid PAP idiotic policies.

Please share if you have more kangtow

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody checks those hawker centre, food court, coffeeshop, restaurant patrons anymore. So you unvaxxed can dine at peace.

There are so many ways to go into malls to browse and shop. Plenty of excuses like, going to the doctor, collecting medicine, doing delivery, etc. But my favourite is finding entrances that are not manned. It's almost impossible for them to man and/or close all entry points like delivery, maintenance and servicing access.

Just buy a safe-distancing ambassador polo shirt from Carousell, and you can go anywhere. Our navy heroine has already identified the biggest loophole.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1635224329357.png

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Porcaputtana's hammer is caressed by his sister until broken into pieces.

That scumbag gets 6.9 cents for every post against those who are not vax.
But this pariah SOB is blowing
his horns bcos he is a Coward hiding beneath his mama's skirt,
so he can say and insult whatever he like. A balless pariah Coward.

Btw I am ignoring him when I sent these "compliments" to him.

L.O.L....:biggrin::laugh::roflmao::sneaky:

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That scumbag gets 6.9 cents for every post against those who are not vax.
But this pariah SOB is blowing
his horns bcos he is a Coward hiding beneath his mama's skirt,
so he can say and insult whatever he like. A balless pariah Coward.

Btw I am ignoring him when I sent these "compliments" to him.

L.O.L....:biggrin::laugh::roflmao::sneaky:

What to do?

Unvaccinated people are like those filthy cockroaches you find in public toilets

Can't resist stepping on them

Shiok

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 1st thing ppl need to note that the vaccine n being vaccinated no longer means immunised like small pox vaccines etc. This wuhan virus vaccine is like the flu vaccine. To give protection n minimise the chance of illness. No to gain immunity. As such those who are not vaccinated just means they have less protection.

The pap should look at it from another perspective. Those that are not vaccinated are the problem. Not the vaccinated ones. As such instead of wasting time n resources policing food courts , checking vaccine status on everyone n 80% r vaccinated (so its just tyranny of the minority), n bothering everyone. Why don't just make the unvaccinated be responsible for their own actions? Like if they need oxygen n hospitalisation n ICU etc, they get to the back of the queue. They are to sign n swear by their Advanced medical directive that if they are seriously ill from wuhan virus, they do not resuscitate. If they want treatment they pay full price ...if they accept the consequences of their decision...that is fine but me

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/go...terminate-unvaccinated-workers-as-last-resort

Wooooohooooo

What are the filthy unvaxxed gonna do now ?

sell backside also nobody wants

KNN KNN KNN KNN
Then there are other ways to go around that.
For those working for European or western corporations, you can sue them in their base countries as anti discrimination is taken seriously there and they will not dare sack their employees here.
Anyway the Unvaxxed will stay Unvaxxed. They have balls unlike some cowardly FOUR board doctor whose dick is so tiny he dare not even imagine going private.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then there are other ways to go around that.
For those working for European or western corporations, you can sue them in their base countries as anti discrimination is taken seriously there and they will not dare sack their employees here.
Anyway the Unvaxxed will stay Unvaxxed. They have balls unlike some cowardly FOUR board doctor whose dick is so tiny he dare not even imagine going private.
Don’t make my toes laugh

Data shows vast majority of the remaining unvaxxed are low SES scums like you with half O levels and living hand to mouth

European / western corporations your head .

Threaten these losers with unemployment a bit and they all rush like headless chickens to my vaccination center

Wanted to point at them and laugh but I was rushing to go pee

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can you shut the fuck up. You are going to make them squeeze tighter. Look at what you guys did to the ktv. Social media post some more. Peanut brain.