• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regarding deny mall entry. I stumble upon these difficult questions

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear PM Lee and your MTF, may I clarify the following on behalf of the very confused nation:
1) Most vulnerable elderly do not frequent malls or supermarkets, nor cafe or restaurant, they prefer to go markets, coffeeshop, hawker centres. How would the new measures protect them effectively?

2) Since SG is multi racial countries, your sms system should be in qua-languages as we are reaching out to the vulnerable elderly. Most seniors staying in some very matured estates were totally lost with such English sms when receiving such warnings sms, not to mention those staying alone.

3) Shouldn't ART be distributed to per household MEMBERS instead of per households? Eg, 10 kits to 2 pax per household vs 10 kits to 5 pax per household

4) How do you ensure vaccinated symptomatic ART +ve cases refrain from going out especially to crowded places, especially if on public transports, since is self-administered? Many have knowingly been out and about even after testing positive. History has shown there are many defiant people who flouted covid rules. Aren't these peoples threatening the health and safety of others?

5) How about people vaccinated with mRNA vaccines more than the 6months effective period or 143days and did not go for booster? Are they not considered unvaccinated?

6) Is giant @tampines a standalone supermarket? Pls provide a clear list of such supermarkets for ease of nation reference.

7) How would the unvaccinated go for their vaccination where the appointment is with vaccination center at Raffles City convention center?
�� Coffeeshops are not fence up currently and do not have safe entry. How are coffeeshop and stalls owners going to check on every single diner for their vaccination status? Any govt official checking as well?

9) How would those unvaccinated continue to go for their routine medical checkup/dental appointment/TCM treatment inside the malls, eg? Paragon, Takashimaya, neighbourhood malls?

10) Kids <12yo are not vaccinated, how do they go for their enrichment classes inside malls, eg. Forum, United Square, Bedok mall?

11) How about retail staff working inside mall who might not have been vaccinated due to (said) medical grounds?

12) Why rush into opening the borders to 8 more countries from 19 Oct when healthcare workers (HCW) are currently overwhelmed and with inactive registered HCW
being activated?

13) Hotels are not considered places of attraction, so the unvaccinated can still goes staycations with family to utilise SingapoRediscovers Vouchers?

14) Singapore has said that vaccination is non-mandatory; our nation should be given the option to choose, why then all such measures towards unvaccinated? These measures are not targeted at the right pool of people. The vulnerable elderly who is mostly not working and not restraint by these rules at all, no WFH, no HLB, no malls! They are at the void deck, at coffeeshop, at hawker centres, at markets. Are you penalising the wrong group of adults who can better exercise care and discretion and personal responsibility?

15) Unvaccinated now have to travel further to go standalone supermarket on public transport. Please advise the measures on mrt/bus to ensure they will not be infected cases onboard?

16) Many cyclists on the road are riding in companies of >2pax. Why no enforcement on those?

Next;

For many unvaccinated individuals who find today's announcement troubling, here is the takeaway:
I do support that our country needs to open up and declare the situation from pandemic to endemic. However, we have a government that is practicing endemic for foreigners but pandemic for its citizens, further discriminating and ostracizing the innocent unvaccinated citizens and individuals.

This is why:

2. Unvaccinated cannot enter shopping malls but stand-alone supermarkets are exempted. If the unvaccinated are seen as posing risks to the vaccinated, then such supermarkets will be a haven for the unvaccinated. Hence, in order to protect the vaccinated, should you not ban the vaccinated from visiting these stand-alone supermarkets? Why is there this need to segregate and divide the harmonious community?

3. You close your doors to your unvaccinated citizens (due to so many ostracizing policies removing their very basic rights to live normally) making them stay in a Pandemic situation, but you allow the foreigners quarantine free, practising Endemic. May I ask is this a fair manner in treating your own citizens? You already have a compliant 82%.

4. So it is said vaccines wear off after 6 months and therefore booster shots are recommended. Hence, what is the difference between a person fully vaccinated 6 months ago vs the unvaccinated/partially vaccinated?

5. Government or rather the PM told us not to be alarmed or fear covid19 and should treat it like a flu. Is this not hyprocritical when there remains further restrictions in the economy and community especially the F&B sector, further tightening our own market when the unvaccinated now cannot be the spenders.

6. When the ministers and PM tell us not to fear and especially with now only the vaccinated can dine in restaurants and go to malls, why is the 2-to-a-table restriction not eased? What is the fear or concern in allowing dining back to pre pandemic days? Preach Endemic, but act Pandemic?

7. Telling us to respect Covid-19? Hello, would you respect your enemy / killer?
I know of many who have health problems who cannot be vaccinated; I know of an unvaccinated friend who is just earning a living operating a small store in a shopping mall but with this new further tightening rule (it is not an opening up), she ended up crying because she does not know how to continue to run her store in two days' time, where she will certainly chalk up more losses during the shop closure. Why is she not vaccinated? She is pregnant and although they say it is safe for pregnant ladies, her concerns to protect her first pregnancy is definitely valid.
It is an opening up in disguise back to what it seems like a 90% circuit breaker, further tightening and constricting our own market by sending our elites and wealthy out of our country spending outside our country, leaving the unaffordables to continue in this struggle and the beauty now is government no longer has to pay and subsidize struggling businesses. Brilliant.
Vaccination is not by choice in Singapore. Devising it mandatory but Not declaring it mandatory is for obvious reasons. The wisemen know why.
Really poor Singaporeans
1f61e.png

PS: And I have one more question:

If I stay in a one room flat and tested Covid positive with mild or no symptoms and the direction now is not to visit any hospital but to isolate and recover at home. Obviously, I don’t want to infect my beloved family members. Can I go to either of the MTF’s ministries to look for OYK GKY or LW and seek a solution? A squatter in your bungalow will do.

Thank you for your time and hopefully your MTF can address the above.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say lansai lah KNN asked so many questions but never ask why so many elderlee above 60yo died and you never die as you also above 60 with underlying medical conditions KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's never about protecting anyone... it's about coercing the unvaxxed and normalizing the digital cattle-herding of the vaxxed. :wink:

Back in the day when the 'Internet of Things' was starting to be hyped, few foresaw that humans would also be included among those connected things. :biggrin:

No need to think too complicated. Occam's Razor. :cool:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not abt vac or unvac, it's just to let in more ceca ,in actual situation the clowns never stop ceca from in n out till present, that's why 61% are dumb, there are full load of them in n out till now,so wat all think

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good list of questions but as you can see PAP are not bothered with the suffering of locals while trying to appease foreigners as much as possible.
As all can notice, cases risen sharply AFTER the no entry to malls/dining in was imposed on unvaccinated.

The covid numbers accelerated rapidly coinciding with the so called three steps simplified healthcare protocols implementation that actually relax rules on actual covid sufferers and their close contacts.
Covid sufferers can self discharge and close close contacts of patients are no longer under quarantine orders and can go out if self tested negative with an ART .

My hypothesis is that these covid sufferers who self isolate at home and their close contacts are the one spreading the disease rapidly over the last 10 days, it is definitely not the unvaccinated.
It is ridiculous for the PAP to treat the unvac as more risky than the vaccinated actual covid sufferers and their close contacts so that they can push their agenda of increasing vaccination numbers

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is for sure....they certainly know the pain points of the people well.
If Singaporeans weren't so soft, this guvment would be struggling to contain them
But they are like sheep on sleeping medication.

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
U ask , criticise and blame them also no use. Nowadays they heck care liao. They dun even know what they are doing. They rely on downstream officers to come up with half fucked plans and they just stamp approve them.

Majulah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear PM Lee and your MTF, may I clarify the following on behalf of the very confused nation:
1) Most vulnerable elderly do not frequent malls or supermarkets, nor cafe or restaurant, they prefer to go markets, coffeeshop, hawker centres. How would the new measures protect them effectively?
why does the elderlies need new measures to protect them ? you confused yourself. the different between elderly and the young is just that
chances of those elderlies who have covid dying is much greater.
if covid can infect the elderly so easily , we would have high % of them be reported daily.
the US has the treatment for covid , thats Y trump can be cured so fast . 2 Nov hospitalised and discharged on 5 Nov.
He was even declared not a carrier.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
why does the elderlies need new measures to protect them ? you confused yourself. the different between elderly and the young is just that
chances of those elderlies who have covid dying is much greater.
if covid can infect the elderly so easily , we would have high % of them be reported daily.
the US has the treatment for covid , thats Y trump can be cured so fast . 2 Nov hospitalised and discharged on 5 Nov.
He was even declared not a carrier.
I didn't create these questions. It's from Facebook.