• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

There is Always a Way Around the Stupid Restrictive Discrimination on the Unvaxxed

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh my ….

anti vaxxers fight

sweet or salted popcorn ?

Actually I don't know when it comes to aggression. A friend told me a powerful man pick no fight. He waits and when he strikes. He make sure the other don't ever get up.

While you should always compete for the woman you want. I'm willing to fight for myself but not for the woman who isn't mine. So please enlighten me.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I don't know when it comes to aggression. A friend told me a powerful man pick no fight. He waits and when he strikes. He make sure the other don't ever get up.

While you should always compete for the woman you want. I'm willing to fight for myself but not for the woman who isn't mine. So please enlighten me.
you lost me at actually

ask the certified village idiot you were arguing with . With absolutely no data he knows all about vaccine science and US China diplomacy

i am sure he can teach u how to lay a floozy

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOLZ come on non-vaxxers.

Show some balls.

I haven't had any urges to step into any malls....all my high end shopping is done online.

Fresh air is better for you...more vitamin D.

Leave the malls to the sickly, sniffling vaxxed cunts...they are lifelong customers of big Pharma from now on
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just bought a pair of Gucci sandals from Yoox.
Fuck you Paragon, if you had let me in I might have spent on a meal at PS Cafe as well.
And fuck you Gucci Paragon....I got my sandals without paying for your obscene rent.

Enjoy assholes like Porcaputtana...he's all yours.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Paragon, if you had let me in I might have spent on a meal at PS Cafe as well.
And fuck you Gucci Paragon....I got my sandals without paying for your obscene rent.

You must have a lot to compensate for if you need to buy Gucci branded sandals

only you yourself will notice them when you hang your head in shame

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Gucci got sandals?

Is there Gucci toilet paper too? Lol!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gucci got sandals?

Is there Gucci toilet paper too? Lol!
Got :wink:
download.jpeg

3b8c05a64fdd6acbb6f98ea2610e4696.png

Attachments

• 3b8c05a64fdd6acbb6f98ea2610e4696.png
    3b8c05a64fdd6acbb6f98ea2610e4696.png
    261.7 KB · Views: 65

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore study quoted . Unvaccinated filths are the ones spreading covid. Confirm plus chop

Government is right to ban them from clean malls and work places . More restrictions to come . Wooohoooooo

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I do: I say I want go ta pow, then I go jalan. If stopped I say I want to pang sai looking for toilet. Then can go jalan jalan again.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody checks those hawker centre, food court, coffeeshop, restaurant patrons anymore. So you unvaxxed can dine at peace.

There are so many ways to go into malls to browse and shop. Plenty of excuses like, going to the doctor, collecting medicine, doing delivery, etc. But my favourite is finding entrances that are not manned. It's almost impossible for them to man and/or close all entry points like delivery, maintenance and servicing access.

Luv going around stupid PAP idiotic policies.

Please share if you have more kangtow

yes, i thought of the loading bays right away

there are older malls whereby the shops are facing outside corridors = so if there are people in the shop, you just sneak in and then enter the malls liao

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, i thought of the loading bays right away

there are older malls whereby the shops are facing outside corridors = so if there are people in the shop, you just sneak in and then enter the malls liao
Good one there. Another will be the fire exits, unlocked unmanned doors (normally near the back and hidden), the guy checking goes to toilet hurriedly and leaves his post, or just borrow your grandmother's token.